Plus size bump pictures?

Yes it definitely will pop out! I lost my b bump at about 29 weeks. I absolutely love my D bump!!

Hey ladies, just wondering how far along was you when your OH could feel your LO kick? x

My oh felt mine properly at 23+6 but I have an anterior placenta so I think this didn't help!

Mine was 21+3 but he hasn't been able to since so think it was fluke, I too have anterior placenta so hopefully more some time soon!

I sure hope my hubby can feel it this time around! He never ONCE felt it last pregnancy!! Even at 37 weeks he could SEE her moving around and flipping and as SOON as he put his hand on my tummy she would stop and NOT move until his hand was off me! It was crazy!!

Hi ladies, just wanted to say that I've been stalking this thread on and off for ages during TTC and now that I finally got my bfp I am subscribed!!

I have a belly that could easily be mistaken for a 7 month pregnant belly, and a B shaped stomach anyway, so I am really nervous about a load of things;
1. will I show earlier than I hope and give it away to work colleagues
2. will I never show and just look fat
3. will anyone feel baby kick or will it be trapped beneath layers of fat!

All of the bump pics on here give me hope that I could have a normal bump at some point :D

V day today :)

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0541.jpg

Hey Jo :) I wouldn't say I started showing properly til quite late on. I think you have more chance of hiding it from your colleagues.

You will definitely show. See my bump pic (I'm usually a uk 20-22) and hold a lot of weight on my tummy.

Gav didn't feel our lo til I was approx 22 weeks but now he feels him every day. If you have a posterior placenta people will feel your lo even sooner.

I've been stalking this thread pretty much since I found out I was pregnant and I'm so excited I finally get to post a bump picture!

I was a size 12/14 US, 5'4" and 180lbs pre-pregnancy. Here's me at 4w+1d, then 9w+5d, and today at 18w+0d...I think I'm finally starting to get a bump :happydance:

Attachments

• 4w+1d.jpg
    4w+1d.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 9w+5d.jpg
    9w+5d.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 18w+0d.jpg
    18w+0d.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 13
Hey Jo :) I wouldn't say I started showing properly til quite late on. I think you have more chance of hiding it from your colleagues.

You will definitely show. See my bump pic (I'm usually a uk 20-22) and hold a lot of weight on my tummy.

Gav didn't feel our lo til I was approx 22 weeks but now he feels him every day. If you have a posterior placenta people will feel your lo even sooner.

Aw thanks embo :D that really helps with my worries. It would be nice to not have to explain to work people before I have to. On the other hand it might just look like I put on weight :blush:

I can't wait though!!!

38 weeks todayyyyy and baby has a sticker from the other half to be given to the driver lol if she doesnt engage!

Attachments

• mmm.jpg
    mmm.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 208906_10151100830470209_1410768361_n.jpg
    208906_10151100830470209_1410768361_n.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 35
14weeks vs 16 weeks!! INSANE!!

https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p491/photomama222/PicsArt_13396166692912.jpg

pinkmac - I LOVE your giant bump! That is quite a difference, girl! :)
I also love your sense of style/fashion sense. You dress very much like I do. lol ;)

Finished my clomid on Monday. Hoping this month i'll get to join you ladies with a "here's my non-bump" pics. haha. ;)

pinkmac - I LOVE your giant bump! That is quite a difference, girl! :)
I also love your sense of style/fashion sense. You dress very much like I do. lol ;)

Finished my clomid on Monday. Hoping this month i'll get to join you ladies with a "here's my non-bump" pics. haha. ;)

Thanks so much hun!! Is it bad that I have NO fashion sense LOL Husband picks out ALL my clothes when we go shopping LOL!!!!!

Oooooo I've got my fingers crossed so tightly for you!!
I'm also sending you a PM :p So check your inbox :)

I still LOVE that white, black and red shirt. If you ever want to get rid of that.... ;)

I've taken your advice and been checking out the plus sized stores here like Pennington's 14+ and Additionelle for clothes that I can use as mat clothes when the time comes. ;)

Hubby thought Penningtons 14+ was for girls 14 years old or older..... LMAO. I love him. ;)

33+1

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/d387961b.jpg

Had my final growth scan today and he's already 5lbs. So relieved because I haven't gained a pound so I was worried its affected his weight! Apparently not :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->