Plus size bump pictures?

https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad240/rainydaysandoverlays/EMMYS%20THINGS/EMMYS%20BUMP/e452f82d.jpg

This is my 25w 4d bump... I'm a UK size 16

Question for others plus sized

Is it normal when you sit down for the bump to just look like Chubb? Mine seems to just go all squishy and vanish lol

Is it normal when you sit down for the bump to just look like Chubb? Mine seems to just go all squishy and vanish lol[/QUOTE]

Mine does too... still looks a bit bumpy but not as much as stood up.

I got some pics from friday, I'll just go get them ...

25+1 xx

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0563.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/2012-06-23_09-28-42.png

See when you sit your tum looks all rounded and lovely and obviously preggo...

When I sit I look like my muffin tops rolled over my jeans and just chubby... And I'm nearly 26 weeks lol...

I'm totally jealous

I know baby is growing fine and weighs on the average mark as we had a scan last week... She is laying sideways tho... Which I guess could affect it too...

Boohoo I want a rounder tum sitting lol

I'm measuring 27 weeks at 25.

I guess your in Mat trousers? If I don't wear over the bump trousers, the low rise mat trousers dig in and there is no roundness, it looks like you say, like its hanging over xx

I'm measuring 27 weeks at 25.

I guess your in Mat trousers? If I don't wear over the bump trousers, the low rise mat trousers dig in and there is no roundness, it looks like you say, like its hanging over xx

Yeah I wear the over the bump ones so when I sit it looks a lil rounder...

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one tho... Thank you :) I do worry sometimes... Ok most times lol

How are your energy levels so far? Also are you going in for the glucose test or had one? I have one Monday that I'm not looking forward to.

They are back to low at the minute, I did have a time at the begining of the 3nd tri that all energy came back but thats gone again now. How about you?

Yes I have to go for one, I have mine on the 9th July, I'll be 27+4. I'm not looking forward to it, but I hvae my 4d scan the day after so that like my little treat to look forward to :) I juts really hope they can see properly, as I had problems at my 20 and 22 weeks scans due to my weight and anterior placenta. So fingers crossed! x

They are back to low at the minute, I did have a time at the begining of the 3nd tri that all energy came back but thats gone again now. How about you?

Yes I have to go for one, I have mine on the 9th July, I'll be 27+4. I'm not looking forward to it, but I hvae my 4d scan the day after so that like my little treat to look forward to :) I juts really hope they can see properly, as I had problems at my 20 and 22 weeks scans due to my weight and anterior placenta. So fingers crossed! x

Mine went low in last 3 weeks... Sneakin in naps when I can

I have my 28 week 4D booked in for the 15th July I think... They've not been the best but having a posterior placenta has helped a little... I wonder if that's another reason I look small... She likes to lay feet forward... Even when she's sideways.

Bubs huh! So unpredictable lol!

https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad240/rainydaysandoverlays/EMMYS%20THINGS/EMMYS%20BUMP/e452f82d.jpg

Is it normal when you sit down for the bump to just look like Chubb? Mine seems to just go all squishy and vanish lol

YES!! I have a full on big bump when I'm standing/walking...when I sit WOOSH away it goes into rolls of fat! Yet its hard as rock when standing...SO weird!!

im new here and im 10 weeks. i am morbidly obese. 5'6 320 lbs. i currently do not have a bump shaped belly. i love all of the bump pics that you all have posted. thanks for being brave enough to post them. i have like the two layer stomache, so i wonder have any women with a tummy like mines turn out to have a nice looking bump later in pregnancy. thank you all and God bless. BTW this is my first pregnancy.

im new here and im 10 weeks. i am morbidly obese. 5'6 320 lbs. i currently do not have a bump shaped belly. i love all of the bump pics that you all have posted. thanks for being brave enough to post them. i have like the two layer stomache, so i wonder have any women with a tummy like mines turn out to have a nice looking bump later in pregnancy. thank you all and God bless. BTW this is my first pregnancy.

Hi there and welcome!
What do you mean by a two layer belly? Like a B shaped belly?
Xoxo

40plus4 on my birthday and im still here!!

Attachments

• 528141_10151142602980209_1467195836_n.jpg
    528141_10151142602980209_1467195836_n.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 27
That's a very neat bump! I hope I look half as gorgeous as that!

19 weeks! No change! Still feeling huge!
Yikes sorry about the spotty mirror! On my cleaning list!

https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p491/photomama222/19weeks.jpg

Hi there! I'm 5'8" and 360lbs, so I hear ya! My double-bump, or "B" belly rounded to more of a "D" at around 30 weeks. Before that, I was able to make it look much smoother than it was by using a tummy sleeve and pulling maternity pants over it.

Ohh will have to post a bump pic soon, ive lost weight in the last few weeks because of a bad bout of sickness but the last two days ive been feeling better and everything ive eaten has gone straight to my belly making me look about 20 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->