Plus size bump pictures?

Do we have anyone here thats had a baby before?

I was wondering if when I finally start to get contractions, will I be able to feel the tightning on the outside, like under my hand? Or will my flab get in the way?

I think you are a bit smaller than me I was a US 14/16 prepreg. I can feel my belly get very hard already with Braxton hicks. I'm sure you'll be able to feel it. I was the same size with DD #1 and it was unbelievable how hard my belly got in labor.

Do we have anyone here thats had a baby before?

I was wondering if when I finally start to get contractions, will I be able to feel the tightning on the outside, like under my hand? Or will my flab get in the way?

I think you are a bit smaller than me I was a US 14/16 prepreg. I can feel my belly get very hard already with Braxton hicks. I'm sure you'll be able to feel it. I was the same size with DD #1 and it was unbelievable how hard my belly got in labor.

Aww thanks, but I'm a lot bigger lol, was a UK 20/22 to start. I'm sure I will tho, must be strange, I've not experienced Braxton hicks x

15 and 16 week bumps, and it is a boy!!! We found out yesterday :)

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 22
Aww congratulations :) Are you excited? Nice bump sounds silly buy i'm sure mine has got bigger over the past week lol! xx

just wanted to say hi to everyone! i haven't posted in a couple weeks. nice belly pics!

Will post my hopefully last bump pic tomorrow, 39+2. :haha: I'm off to a wedding so will hopefully get a decent one once I'm ready :)

Couple of pics for you. I'm hoping my last!! Lol

One with split screen was yesterday at 39+4 and the one on the dress was Saturday just gone xx

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1349104329763.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC03829.jpg

What a beautiful bump! Hope your little one is here soon!
Can't wait for the baby pics! xx

Sooo next week i get to do a pelvic exam to see if i can handle my baby to even go vaginally...lol, if not c-section...

Hope you can deliver vaginaly MrsWichman

My bump: 40+2
https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1349523571111.jpg

Very cute bump MrsB...looks like your ready to just go forward...(no mean thoughts intended)

Lol thanks, feeling very big today, going for a waddle soon lol

haha going for a waddle...yeah i know that feeling...last Monday I asked my grandma,Lo's soon to be Great grandma to come to the ultrasound with us and when I came in she was laughing and singing "Weebles wobble but they wont fall down"

37 week Christopher Bumppp:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• term1.jpg
    term1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 10
  • term2.jpg
    term2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
Aww you still got.quite a compact bump going on there. Cute
:)

:) thank you... I feel huge though, especially sitting/laying down...it's all in my face then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->