• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size bump pictures?

I understand... its when you look at before and nows together its shocking ...

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1349537331601-1.jpg

Yes..i was just comparing my pictures on my computer...lol

Attachments

• FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
Really wish I had a before and after!
Any sign of the baby yet Mrs B x

All these bumps are amaaazing! Hope to be posting a picture in about 4 months (please stick little one!)

Ohh no :( Hope she's here soon for you!

And baby dust to you Medzi <3

Hey ladies hope you dont mind me popping in as your all coming to the end of your pregnancy. Ive just started second trimester.

Plus size lady 16/18 uk size my bmi is 32 and here is my wobbly/bump.. Its pretty much hiden in the fatty belly lol

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 23
Hello all,I posted in this thread all the way back when i was pregnant with my son in 2010!!Back them i was a size 26,This time round im a size 16 whoo whoo.....But i swear im getting a little bloat bump already,Its my 4th pregnancy (but I lost a baby at 9 weeks) and i feel like i can see something there....lol mental!.....All your bumps are fabulous.

Just quick guys, Elyssa Mae arrived on 11 Oct at 14:19 weighing 8lbs

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0577.jpg

I love that this thread is still going, I remember posting on it when I was preg with my son in late 2009!! Looking forward to having another + size bump this time around! :D

Wow Mrs B she is absolutely gorgeous. Bet you are so proud hope everything went okay with your delivery. Congratulations on your princess. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->