• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size bump pictures?

Your so lucky, your little girl is beautiful!
Hope our little miss has hair like yours :)
Hope your enjoying motherhood, don't stress about your belly got loads of time! xx

Mrs B- Your baby is beautiful, so much hair! You look like you are doing well PP. My belly is just empty and hangs its kinda gross

Mrs B- Your baby is beautiful, so much hair! You look like you are doing well PP. My belly is just empty and hangs its kinda gross

Mine does too :( I looked at yours and thought wow that's almost flat! Well done you!

taking my 1st bump pic this weekend, not sure if im brave enuf to post it.. coz its still flab lol

Thanks, ladies! :) And yep, three girlies. We were definitely surprised to find out they are all the same gender. LOL So far so good though. No complications yet either. We're hoping to make it to 32 weeks so I can deliver with my OB at my preferred hospital. So, F'd!

Sorry just being nosey!
Just wondering if you have a date set for delivery with triplets?
Glad it's going okay? xx

LOL You don't need to apologize. :winkwink: And there actually is no set delivery date with triplets. I'll just go as long as I can. If any of the babies starts to shown signs of distress (losing weight, not gaining weight, etc) or I start to develop health problems, then we'd have to go ahead and schedule a delivery. But, so long as things keep going well, I'll have them when my body decides to go into labor. :thumbup:

Ooooooh how exciting..
May have to start stalking your blogg lol
I find multiple pregnancy's so interesting!
xx

I finally took a bump pic,lol. Sideways with my shirt up I guess you can kinda tell I am pregnant? I thought by 5 1/2 months I'd be showing but nope, I just look fat,lol. I hear it atleast 3X's a day that I don't look pregnant, it kinda sucks :( I am 5'6.5" & weigh 234, that is after losing some weight in the 1st trimester & I haven't gained even a pound back yet. I am finally eating good, just fill up quick & stay full forever. I am pretty proportional so I guess I get away with the extra weight anyway. My belly is normally pretty flat so this is popped out,lol. This is also my 5th baby & I am 36.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/292870_4728083164893_1062192259_n.jpg

https://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr247/Lauramajor01/th_0351FBE8-F92A-42D2-B09C-2BE03E527E6A-1355-000001C39C8EB9FE.jpg

Hi everyone, this is my first post for a long time, I am pregnant with #3

Christopher Richard was born Monday October 22nd at 8:56a.m VIA ELCS. He weighed 9lb. 1oz. and is 21.06" long.
First picture is of me at 39w2d morning of elcs.
Second is Christopher right after they gave him to daddy.
Third is Christopher wide eyed 1day old.
Fourth is Christopher and daddy late in the night after feeding.

Attachments

• the morning of the c-section 39w2d.jpg
    the morning of the c-section 39w2d.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 146
  • first picture after c section.jpg
    first picture after c section.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 148
  • christopher 1day.jpg
    christopher 1day.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 146
  • proud daddy.jpg
    proud daddy.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 147
awww such a little cutie. congrats hun xxxxx

It went great :D couldn't feel a thing after the spinal...i even asked if they had started cause i couldn't tell..lol

Oh brilliant hehe!
How are you finding recovery?
I hope mother and baby are doing well!? :D
xx

Recovery is going good...2nd day was a beast...usually is after any major surgery or trauma to your body..but i'm up walking and bending over easy...just cant wait to be all healed up.

Got to love PP pictures :D So here is mine!! First one is the morning of my C-Section at 39w2d. Second and third pictures are 5 days pp...couldn't tell if you could really see the darker one...

No idea how much I've lost in weight yet...but go in on Monday to get staples out so I'll know then hopefully...I'm not one to weigh myself a whole lot...lol.

Attachments

• day of csection.jpg
    day of csection.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 5pp 1.jpg
    5pp 1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 5pp.jpg
    5pp.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
Hey everyone just wanted to drop off my 30 week bump picture.
Doesn't do much justice to the size so i'll post another later in the week xxhttps://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189040_10151216183418252_352897931_n.jpg

Congrats MrsWichman! He's gorgeous!!

Here's my 31 Week Bump shot with the OH. :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_4873.jpg
    IMG_4873.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads