• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size bump pictures?

Ah my little boy doesn't 100% understand that little babies become bigger babies and then toddlers yet. So he likes the idea of the baby but not having a sibling that can walk or play with toys. God help us then lol!

And thank you! It's still very flabby at the botton hoping it will harden slightly towards the end lol

xx

Mine was a bit flabby at the end as well...and [omg] aftermath...especially with a C-section, cant go out walking or working out right away...I can wait to lose it!! Although last I weighed myself I lost 18lb of the 33lb I had put on and that was a week ago...:happydance: But I have a goal of going back to the weight I was when I first met my OH...

Ah my little boy doesn't 100% understand that little babies become bigger babies and then toddlers yet. So he likes the idea of the baby but not having a sibling that can walk or play with toys. God help us then lol!

And thank you! It's still very flabby at the botton hoping it will harden slightly towards the end lol

xx

You can't even tell there is flabbyness at all!! Mine is wayyyyy worse from my previous csection. I'm actually concerned if I need another one because they will need to hoist it up and then I run the risk of infection because the "flap" as they call it keeps it to moist under there making a nice place for an infection. Fingers crossed I get my vbac!!!

Mine was a bit flabby at the end as well...and [omg] aftermath...especially with a C-section, cant go out walking or working out right away...I can wait to lose it!! Although last I weighed myself I lost 18lb of the 33lb I had put on and that was a week ago...:happydance: But I have a goal of going back to the weight I was when I first met my OH...

I've had that goal for years Haha! When I met my husband almost 7 years ago I was a size 10 and now I'm a 24!!!! (Some fat days a 26!)
I can't wait to join weight watchers as soon as my 6 weeks postpartum hits!! I was on it before I got pregnant and lost 45lbs but then once I became pregnant my doctor made me stop the "diet" argh!!

I've had that goal for years Haha! When I met my husband almost 7 years ago I was a size 10 and now I'm a 24!!!! (Some fat days a 26!)
I can't wait to join weight watchers as soon as my 6 weeks postpartum hits!! I was on it before I got pregnant and lost 45lbs but then once I became pregnant my doctor made me stop the "diet" argh!!

Awww...that must have been hard knowing you were doing so well and had to quit...I thought about joining weight watchers...and then thought why waste my money when my Hubby is a health nut and can show me all the right things to do for myself. So my plan is to have him put me on a diet and to just slowly get into a routine of walking and some exercising.

My doctor just told me to gauze up or put a towel on the incision so it doesn't get too moist and to change it twice a day and make sure you clean it really well and pat dry...Mine hasn't gotten infected and everyone says it looks really well. It was so embarrassing at first, I had to have my husband help me wash it in the hospital, from just being so sore and hardly being able to move as it was the second day out of surgery, and then at home he had to help me gauze it up because I had to "hoist" up my flab...I was mortified, even asked OH "Are you going to want to ever do anything with me again after having to do this??" and he said "of course"...Just things you have to deal with being a bigger gal...sucks most the time...but in the end you get through it and even forget...

xx

You can't even tell there is flabbyness at all!! Mine is wayyyyy worse from my previous csection. I'm actually concerned if I need another one because they will need to hoist it up and then I run the risk of infection because the "flap" as they call it keeps it to moist under there making a nice place for an infection. Fingers crossed I get my vbac!!!

My hangs low and also gets moist under their :blush:
I am having a c-section but if I wear leggings or my maternity it tends to pull it up slightly other wise I may have to consider a tea towel rolled up under it lol! :haha:

And ladies we will eventually reach our target goal! :thumbup:

xx

Wow sound like a tough thing to go through eh.

My belly has harden at the top but the button is still saggy. i wont it to harden up to although the bit under my belly button is hard to :s lol Cant wait to look pregnant as people still cant tell :(.

2 weeks to go until my gender scan :)

It'll harden...my whole belly except the very lowest part a little...

Awww...that must have been hard knowing you were doing so well and had to quit...I thought about joining weight watchers...and then thought why waste my money when my Hubby is a health nut and can show me all the right things to do for myself. So my plan is to have him put me on a diet and to just slowly get into a routine of walking and some exercising.

My doctor just told me to gauze up or put a towel on the incision so it doesn't get too moist and to change it twice a day and make sure you clean it really well and pat dry...Mine hasn't gotten infected and everyone says it looks really well. It was so embarrassing at first, I had to have my husband help me wash it in the hospital, from just being so sore and hardly being able to move as it was the second day out of surgery, and then at home he had to help me gauze it up because I had to "hoist" up my flab...I was mortified, even asked OH "Are you going to want to ever do anything with me again after having to do this??" and he said "of course"...Just things you have to deal with being a bigger gal...sucks most the time...but in the end you get through it and even forget...

With my first csection I remember my hubby changing my pads and wiping me after peeing while in the hospital bc I couldn't move! I pretty much assumed if he could do those things for me he's a keeper lol

haha! yeah i know. He didn't have to help me wipe, I wasn't too bad off on pain...just standing for a long period, like in the shower at the hospital was kind of hard and I was scared I would tear the stitches or something. I washed my hair and upper body but I had him get my lower because Bending did hurt just a bit at that time.

The things are fella's do for us ey?
Suppose they do suffer through our pregnancies a little bit like us.. (Not half as much though lol)
Should get my c-section date today ladies, am bricking it. The last appointment went really way and the midwife completely agreed and set me a 'provisional date' and said she would come today and get the consultant to agree and confirm. I'm dreading it incase she doesn't come :(

Anyway ladies sorry for the moan am just very nervous lol!

mrswichman how are you finding motherhood? Enjoying it?
xx

Motherhood is wonderful...I wouldn't trade the sleepless nights,grouchy mornings,messy diapers,pee on my wall,dirty dishes all in my kitchen,loads of laundry to wash for anything...well maybe the sleepless nights for some sleep...lol. I love my son he suprises me everyday, and even though he is only 2weeks2days old he's changed so much :cloud9: :cloud9:

Cant believe I am back on here so soon!! I had a baby in March and just found out I am pregnant with #2!

My B bump belly stayed with me almost all pregnancy, will see how this one shapes up:thumbup:

Here is 4wks....lol pretty much flab left over from DS

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations ArmyWife1984, bet it was a relief falling pregnant again after it taking so long to conceive number 1?

xx

Congratulations ArmyWife1984, bet it was a relief falling pregnant again after it taking so long to conceive number 1?

xx

It was a huge relief!! We decided to start NTNP since we thought it may take awhile again. and BAM! First month NTNP :bfp:

Cant believe im posting in here again,I was a size 24/26/28 last time round,This time round im 14 stone lighter but still a 14/16,Here's me at 10 weeks.

Attachments

• IMAG0316.jpg
    IMAG0316.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0317.jpg
    IMAG0317.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
Wow what amazing weight loss hun!
Congratulations on the pregnancy
Looking great :) !
xx

Looking good ladies!! I'll have a 38(!!!!!!!!) week bump pic up this week :)

38 weeks (tomorrow) bump :)

https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p491/photomama222/PicsArt_1352844965100.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->