Plus size bump pictures?

So Jealous your at the end now!! Congratulations babe bet you can't wait now!
xx

Hey ladies! I have a BMI of 43..even though I don't look that big and I weigh 260lbs..I was just wondering if you think I'll have a bump if i were to conceive? and also, i have a rather large belly..it sags down ugh and stretch marks a little. i am currently working out and eating healthy as i am only 20 and want to make my body fit..my butt pokes out and everything LOL but like i said its hard to tell, but still HATE my figure..any experiences or words of encouragement? you all look beautiful!!!

I was about 5lb heavier than you when I got pregnant with my second my tummy is very saggy due to my first pregnancy but from my experience with other larger ladies who are first time mums they have had nice firm bumps.
I aint that lucky mine is still very saggy luckily can be hidden with a bump support and leggins lol!
Good luck xx

Hey ladies! I have a BMI of 43..even though I don't look that big and I weigh 260lbs..I was just wondering if you think I'll have a bump if i were to conceive? and also, i have a rather large belly..it sags down ugh and stretch marks a little. i am currently working out and eating healthy as i am only 20 and want to make my body fit..my butt pokes out and everything LOL but like i said its hard to tell, but still HATE my figure..any experiences or words of encouragement? you all look beautiful!!!

you'll get a bump!!! I weighed 287 before pregnancy
first picture is me at 23weeks second is 38weeks see :D it happens :D

Attachments

• 23w3d 6.jpg
    23w3d 6.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 38w3d.jpg
    38w3d.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 20
wow you can see the differnce. I can only feel mines when i lay down on my back but if i stand up its wobbly and sags to :( im only at 19wks 4days now and i weight 185lbs now i think

Yes probably for the best as I like this thread and don't want it banned lol!
How is baby Christopher?
xx

He is doing Amazingly :)
Lifting his head and focusing on people and following people with his head...he giggle briefly the other day. :D

Here is a picture of him today 3weeks3days old :D

How are you guys???

Attachments

• november 15.jpg
    november 15.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 16
He is so beautiful! <3

Were struggling quite a bit cause my mobility has got so poor it's putting a massive strain on me and my partner's relationship and also the relationship with my son but we only have 5 weeks left to wait it out and I know it will be worth it in the end!
Can't wait to update with a picture of our little girl! <3
xx

He is so beautiful! <3

Were struggling quite a bit cause my mobility has got so poor it's putting a massive strain on me and my partner's relationship and also the relationship with my son but we only have 5 weeks left to wait it out and I know it will be worth it in the end!
Can't wait to update with a picture of our little girl! <3
xx

What's wrong with your mobility?
I can't wait to see your LO...

It gets limited due to pain and loss of feeling because of my back and fibromyalgia but this has got twice as bad with being pregnant can't do any stairs or walk further than the toliet need help dressing and washing and getting up/down or turning. Just can't function at all i'm not sleeping or eating properly, not getting any relief from the pain killers and not to mention the affects on everybody's mental health in the house. Rubbish situation can't wait for it to be over, been begging my consultant to do my c-section as soon as i'm term but they don't understand how much i'm struggling xx

Wow sounds like your in so much pain hun. I hope they will think about giving you a section.

Your baby is super cute. Ive got 20 weeks to go lol

Cherrybump - I am hun, horrible! But there are people a lot worse off then me so I try to smile for the little things I'm blessed with :)!
They have agreed on a section already just not the date i'm 39 weeks on Christmas day (they do c-sections as close to 39 as they can) but they have already stopped booking for the 24th/25th/26th&27th so they agreed I could go on the 21st i'll be 38+3 and home from Christmas but since I've got a lot worse i'm hoping they will reconsider doing the c-section at 37 weeks, then I don't need to carry on suffering.

20 weeks, have you had your scan yet? I see your team yellow how exciting. Tbh it's gone quite quick since 20 weeks if that makes you feel better? lol!
xx

Tell them said you need your section date like now :D I had my section at 39+2...I felt so huge and uncomfy so happy I didn't have to go over :D
And thank you:hugs:

Hehe I went 13 days over with my first so feel like i'm deffinatley entitled to go 13 days early this time to make up for it haha!
xx

here as promised ladies my 1st bump pic @ 17 weeks.. hope you all doing well

https://img21.imageshack.us/img21/779/pizapcom13532335395791.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back