Plus size bump pictures?

Nope hun aint had my scan yet. I just put yellow stalk until i find out lol. Scan is this wednesday thought and im soo looking forward to seeing baby again :) xxx

Sparklegirl - Lovely bump hunni :D!

Cherrybump - Ah how exciting can't wait to be updated with the gender hope little one's legs are uncrossed hehe
xx

Me to hun. cant believe its nearly here xxx

1.30 lol got an hour whooo. Just waiting for Ryans mum to pick us up at qauter to lol

The excitment is killing me!!! LOL!
You will know by now.... ahhhh can't wait will check back as soon as i'm home from the hossi xx

lol Sorry i had to chim my sister into town.

I had to ask the lady if she could tell us the sex she said it looks to be a girl but she isnt sure because baby could be hiding the willy.

So we're just going to say its a girl as we couldnt see no willy either.

Ah brilliant news hunn very happy for you!

I have my date my little girl will be here on the 21st of December 2012.

Was hoping they'd let me have her earlier but as long as she'll healthier i'm sure i'll manage they have put me on some new anti-depressants and have arrange some more extra support for me so fingers crossed I can pull through :)
xx

Well congrats on your date finally getting set...it'll be here before you know it :D

I know, 29 days or 4 weeks and 1 day.
Can't believe it's that close, I have no hospital bag or anything packed and I have no idea where to start. Got to get organising. The hospital have said both me and baby must stay in for 72 hour obs and that my partner may stay for the time on a zbed with me in a private room which means I have to pack for a newborn me and my partner for three days. No idea how much stuff i'll need or what to even bother taking :/

xx

i stayed in for two night and half a day...i was in hospital gown all of first day and part of second day until i was able to get up and take a shower... so you, yourself wont need to much...an outfit to get in after shower...some undies just incase it gets messy,and going home clothes.hubby needs as much as he wants, and LO for me i just had going home clothes and extra outfits just incase..

How many changes of clothes did he go through in the first 3 days?
xx

This pic is comparing 12 weeks (left) to 9 weeks.I am now starting to show :) I didn't think it would happen so quick. I'm even trying to suck my belly in at 12 weeks.

It's a crappy picture because of lighting and not having a good mirror. Future ones will be better.

12%2B%2526%2B9%2Bweeks.jpg

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to pop on and say Hi! I have my csection booked this Monday! I'm totally bummed...was hoping for a vbac. But turns out baby is breech! I am terrified of having another csection. First one was a bad experience... I was put under for the surgery and within 4 days suffered a nasty infection that lingered for 4 weeks! My doctor has pretty much warned me that I will get an infection most likely because of the amount of skin that hangs over the area. I also am having staples & am terrified about them!! I an so worried about recovery and how I'll feel with a newborn and a 4 year old at home and how she will adjust to mommy being in pain & not able to run around and play. I am SUCH a mess and terrified of the whole process even though I've had a section before the idea of being awake for this and having a spinal (which ice never had before) is terrifying me! I've spent the last few nights crying all night because I'm so nervous and scared!!

Oh man. sounds pretty scary to have a section. Just be brave hun you'll get through it and it will be tough but you'll have a little bundle of joy at the end.

Mummybaron. glad you finally got a date. Not to far away either. These weeks are passes pretty fast. so it shall be here before you know it. Your going to have to pack a suitcase aint you lol. Im only half way and been thinking about a hospital bag and stuff. Ive got loads still to buy also :( Need to remake another list as i keep losing them lol.

Im feeling little better today. yesterday i was surfering ear ache and sore throat. Last night i went to bed with a hot water bottle so when i get in to from water thats the first thing im grabbing lol. I wish you both luck. Please keep us posted on how you get on. Im a freak of nature i like to call myself lol. I watch all these birthing stories little freak out now about labor and when to go in but ill have ryan with me so that one less stress. lol xxx

Cherry bump - Thanks, I worked it out and now we only have 28 days left. Considering the amount we still need to prepare for baby and Christmas it's going to go very fast I think lol! I have decided on taking my large black suitcase haha! We need to make sure that we take enough for the three of us as we don't have anyone to take things into the hospital for us, as it is quite a way away.

Pinkmac - I am so so sorry to hear you have to have a c-section after such an awful previous experience. We are all hear for you and hope somehow you find some comfort in the next few days before the op.. As for the infection risk again with folds, I have been really worried about this and got some great advice a few larger ladies have advised me to take period/maternity pads and place them under the fold as they are sanitary and will soak up anything which may lead to an infection? May be worth asking your doctor if this is worth trying for you?? As for you 4 year old, tell her in advance. Explain that when you go to have the baby and you come home that you will be uncomfortable and wont be able to run about but that it wont last for ever and that it's perfectly normal. Maybe she'll understand enough to just help? She may be so rapped up in new baby that she does't notice your pain as much? Is your husband able to get paternity leave or is there anyone you have over there that can help you post op?
I wish you all the best of luck and pray to god that your c-section goes a lot better for you this time and that you have a happy and healthy recovery with you and your children and look forward to seeing some pictures of baby once your settled.

xx

How many changes of clothes did he go through in the first 3 days?
xx

well at my hospital they provided little shirts for LO and blankets to swaddle him in...so i really didn't need clothes while he was in there...

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to pop on and say Hi! I have my csection booked this Monday! I'm totally bummed...was hoping for a vbac. But turns out baby is breech! I am terrified of having another csection. First one was a bad experience... I was put under for the surgery and within 4 days suffered a nasty infection that lingered for 4 weeks! My doctor has pretty much warned me that I will get an infection most likely because of the amount of skin that hangs over the area. I also am having staples & am terrified about them!! I an so worried about recovery and how I'll feel with a newborn and a 4 year old at home and how she will adjust to mommy being in pain & not able to run around and play. I am SUCH a mess and terrified of the whole process even though I've had a section before the idea of being awake for this and having a spinal (which ice never had before) is terrifying me! I've spent the last few nights crying all night because I'm so nervous and scared!!

You'll be fine I was awake with my section and had spinal...was the weirdest feeling ever but you couldn't feeling anything once it took effect. And as for the extra flap over your scar...just make sure you clean it at least twice a day and keep gauze or towel on it so moisture doesn't get in that much...and if it feels moist just pat dry...

30 week :) The count down has begun. I'm excited for him to be here. We just got all the christmas stuff up so I only have wrapping to do. no more crazy lifting, standing or cooking for me. :happydance:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 20
I know this sounds crazy, but I'm actually kind of nervous about getting a "bump". I had worked really hard to lose weight before I became pregnant. I only lost 20 pounds, but that was quite a feat for me. I'm really nervous about gaining weight and all of that. I'm not a skinny girl, and I never have been. I carry a tummy to start with. I was shopping with my husband and my mother-in-law today, and she kept pointing out maternity clothes.. and I realized it kinda freaks me out. The bottom of my tummy region where I wear my jeans (I wear the lower rise) feels firmer, and I've noticed that my jeans don't fit as well. On days I have some bloating, I just feel gross. Is this thought process normal? Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->