Plus size bump pictures?

Here's my 25+0 photo! I seem to have grown out of nowhere!! Still got the dreaded B though :growlmad:

Attachments

• 25+0.jpg
    25+0.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 16
:D yay! Looking great miss raggle! =] So Happy for you! xxxxx

mummy 2 b 17 what does it say at the bottom of your posts?

.........for contraception? i HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT IT FOR AGES and still cant work it out!? xx lol

I'm an amateur photographer and after all my pregnancy sickness have only just picked up my camera for the first time since my BFP!

Here's what I've come up with today! :)

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/Untitled-2.jpg

oooo and love the posh photo. It's well cool.

mummy 2 b 17 what does it say at the bottom of your posts?

.........for contraception? i HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT IT FOR AGES and still cant work it out!? xx lol

Lol it says LEET FOR CONTRACEPTION... Its from the teen room, basicaly leet is web nerd language! And it would be a good method of contraception because it's usualy used by really HUGE geeks that most probably wont get Laid lol xxx

V1V4 L4 R3V0L0U710N!!!

ha. to be honest, i don't think anyone over the age of about 15 uses leet anyways, so hopefully they are clued up!!

love all the plus size bumps but still not brave enough to post mine yet!!

Hi Ladies,

I've decided to be brave :) Here's my bump from 18 weeks (today). People are starting to notice I'm pregnant and not just chubby :p

Fi

Attachments

• 18week bump.JPG
    18week bump.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 8
i see a little sillhouette of a... bump... :D

ha. to be honest, i don't think anyone over the age of about 15 uses leet anyways, so hopefully they are clued up!!

Fair point! And I'm over 15! lol except i don't atchualy use it... lol none of us do, it started with this one girl who did and then it became a little group where we don't even use it anymore, just a few of us from teen (mostly but anyone can join i think although they'd have to deal with our mad conversations about spongebob squarepants!) who chat now llool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->