Plus size bump pictures?

For all the larger ladies -- i was wondering when you first felt your little bean moving around in there?
I know, the smaller you are ; generally the sooner you feel it ; but i was just curious about us larger ladies and when it should be expected??

For all the larger ladies -- i was wondering when you first felt your little bean moving around in there?
I know, the smaller you are ; generally the sooner you feel it ; but i was just curious about us larger ladies and when it should be expected??

I started feeling what I thought was the baby around 18 weeks and then really knew it was the baby at 20 weeks :D So the normal time for feeling the baby is when I felt him.

I started feeling what I thought was the baby around 18 weeks and then really knew it was the baby at 20 weeks :D So the normal time for feeling the baby is when I felt him.

Thanks!
I'm just so darn impatient! lol

I felt pops at around 20 weeks, enough movement to say 'baby is kicking' rather than 'I'm not sure if it's the baby or if I'm hungry' at around 22 weeks. Actually completely normal as my placenta is on the front wall and I feel kicks a lot less than if the placenta had been on the back wall.

12 weeks 6 days
12weeks6days.jpg
14 weeks 1 day
14weeks1day.jpg
15 weeks
15weeks.jpg
16 weeks 6 days
16weeks6days.jpg

i felt movement at about 16 weeks, and it was quite hard too, and then of course nothing for ages. the midwife did confirm that it was bump. but she must have just gotten herself somewhere that i felt very clearly. it wasn't until i was 20 that i was getting regular proper wollops again :)

i felt movement at about 16 weeks, and it was quite hard too, and then of course nothing for ages. the midwife did confirm that it was bump. but she must have just gotten herself somewhere that i felt very clearly. it wasn't until i was 20 that i was getting regular proper wollops again :)

Thanks!
I can't wait! :D :D

TODAYYYYYYYY!!! i thought i did the other night but it def was movment today. just trying to get my first bump piccie up in celebration. xx

aarrrgg trying to add piccies but not huge ones....how do i do this???

i have changed shape completely in the last week...

i just took this 5 mins ago...

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q273/emoleelou/bump220weeks.jpg

ok heres me at 17+6 weeks
https://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff156/flossythemoo/Butterbean/13012010053-1.jpg

and (no laughing pweesse)
https://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff156/flossythemoo/Butterbean/13012010054.jpg

wow cinn whats going on there?? heard of a couple of people who change or grow at night time.xx love it xxx

i have no idea. lol
aaaw e&l... lovely bump x x x

I felt my first movements at 19 weeks

Ok here is my 32 week bump pic. My mom called me after she saw it on FB (they live far away) and was like honey your face seems bloated I am like thanks mom!! but everything i have read says water retention is normal at this stage so i have been drinking water loads. Hopefully when i take my bump pic this week i will look better. But notice the massive growth since my 30 week pic (will post it so no one has to go looking lol not that you would) I forgot to take a 31 week pic. My FH had the biggest growth spurt so far in that time as well just in time for rib kicks :wacko:

snow pic is 30+1 and pink top pic is 32+4

Attachments

• 015 - Copy.JPG
    015 - Copy.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 32w4d - Copy.JPG
    32w4d - Copy.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 64
:blush: this is my photo taken last 2 weeks - @ 14 weeks... :haha:

Attachments

• 14weeks.jpg
    14weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 26

Hi. I felt flutters at 14.5 weeks and now the "flutters" are stronger and feel more like little kicks...but I've yet to see the kicks from the outside. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->