Plus size bump pictures?

I didn't mean to cause disconcert with mentioning about plus sizes! I was just trying to add that people can look all shapes and sizes but it can often be quite decieving.
I've always been overweight and weighed a lot, and I've never been able to get down to past a size 14 uk, even when being on strict diets and exercising, trying really hard to lose the weight. Somhow, it never comes off me properly! I know i'll never be a skinny-minnie and I'll probably never be classed as a 'normal weight' but I'm fine with that! I think I'm healthy :)
like Megg said, I think some people just aren't built to be small and really are larger framed! I always have people in disbelief when I tell them how much I weigh(which isn't often, it's quite embarassing)
but like everyones said, we all look great anyway and soon, despite sizes our little bumps are going to be getting bigger and we'll all have little bundles of joy! woohooo :)
x

I feel as though that comment about non plus sizers may have been partialy directed at me. At the end of the day, i had a severe B bump up till 26ish weeks, and anyone who's seen my pics from early on will be able to back this point up. At the end of the day, I'm a Uk size 18 on top 16 on bottom and this is classed in this country as plus sized, I weigh 14 stone and my BMI is like 32/33 which is overweigh! And I felt more comfortable posting my bump in here early on as I was very concious of how it looked, and the girls in here offered me alot of support!

Atchualy this has made me realise that theres a few girls in here i need to thank specificaly

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Second Chance, Chele and Mrsraggle. Thanks for all your support through this pregnancy my lovely ladies, and Mrsraggle, I hope that littlebug and Luke don't keep us waiting much longer =]

XD

We are all here to make eachother more comfortable and the way i see it if you see yourself as plus sized and you are more comfy here than anywhere else, than by all means post away.. I personally enjoyed watching your journey through this pregnancy, plus size or not... And I personally must say, those babys need to get here already :baby: I am ready to see them :hugs:

-Thought i should add, Bekklez you are so right, when i weighed less than i do now lol, people would say the same thing to me but I was still an extremely heavy girl.. I am just grateful that we are all pregnant and soo to be proud mommies of beautiful little ones!! It doesnt matter that the bump isnt round but by goodness its a baby lol!

I definitely surprise people by the actual number on the scale compared to how I look! Its a very embarrassing number! :wacko:

I don't think the plus size comment was aimed at anyone! I think that I have friends that are bigger then me that say man your sooo skinny! And I have a sister that threw a shoe at a fitting attendant when she was trying on her wedding dress cause the lady said she was a size 2 lmao and my sister is NOT a size 2 lmao. I think we all think we should or could be smaller! I also have met people that are my size that can take pictures that make them look like a size 2 and I'm like WOW TEACH ME THAT ONE lol. I'm a nice size 20 lmao. and I don't even care... I used to when I went from a 9 to an 18 in 2 years lmao but not anymore! My OH lovessss me and I love me! And you ladies all look so good! Weather or not your 100lbs or 500 lbs! (ps I totally don't know what a stone is... so saying you weight 16 of them makes me think of 16 rocks in my yard lmao)

Beautiful pictures ladies!

So I weight like 17 stones! That sounds so much better then it does in lbs! :D

Yeah... My weight in stone sounds a lot prettier too! LOL

It's not just the weight but the height that makes a difference. I started off pre-preg at 167lbs (12 stone approx) but am only 5'4" and that gave me a bmi of 29 which is overweight. More importanty, I felt big pre-preg and your frame of mind is a big factor. The important thing is we all look fantastic with our various bumps and have babies growing inside of us.

wheres the bump pics gone? :( i think its best we all forget about what we look like, how much we weigh, etc....im one of those people who worry too much about how i look and whether my bump is right for how far gone i am....i constantly get told by people that im "huge/massive" for how far along i am, its horrible, these people are supposed to be family/friends and yet they make me feel bad about having a bigger bump than some other people....they say my baby boy will be huge because of how i look :( but i know he wont be, he's average on all the scale graphs in my maternity book, he doesnt even look "HUGE" on my scans.....how mean are some people hey?!! like i keep telling people, i wasnt slim before i got pregnant and everyone hold their baby differently....im one of those people who just gained weight on my stomach area (nowhere else) and its round most days, some days its like a "B" but i dont care because he's healthy and growing strong.

so to take away this "weight" and "plus size" thing i will post a pic of my growing bump....i need a new one though! i just haven't got a good camera on my phone.

20weeks 5 days.... https://j.imagehost.org/t/0921/20week5days.jpg my fiance took this picture because the baby decided to push out whilst i was relaxing in the sun at our local lake/park....its at a higher angle because hes 6'4" and im only 5'4" lol.

i dont have any recent pics yet, i will get one when i can. :) please keep uploading your bumps, i like seeing the variety....makes me feel happier when i see your bumps because some are just like mine :D hope you're all ok. x

You all look blooming lovely!

Im plus size in every shape of the word!....Ring size y.....size 12 feet...Evans storecard always maxed out!

Im 17+2 but im a very chunky monkey....:blush: and you cant see im pregnant yet!!...Il post a pic when its a bit more obvious but just wanted to say how wonderfull you ladies look!

Thanks ladies for all your comments on my photos. You all look great and I'll still be popping in and out of here for a long time more xxx

Here´s myelast week at 16 weeks, 1 day and this week at 17 weeks, 1 day

16wks,1day.jpg 17weeks,1day.jpg

hiii :thumbup:, Ready for Picture overload of my progressing bump? :),

I am 5ft 8 :), and pre-preg weighed just over 13.8 stone (well thats what i was at 10w's, ):),,,,Just in case you wanted to know i have put on a pound a week so far :)....lol,

sorry if the pics are huge!.

this was 12w, I look awful, obvs not much happened yet :)

Attachments

• 12w.jpg
    12w.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
19w exact :)

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 294
24w exact

Attachments

• resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 6
26+4 :)

Attachments

• resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 9
You all look so great! I'll add my new one tomorrow! :)

You all look fabulous!!!! Been stalking this thread even before I was pregnant and it's fabulous to see how everyone is progressing.

Hopefully I'll get up the nerve to post a pic of my bump soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"