Plus size bump pictures?

Love it Mercy!!!! Maybe I could suggest a job swap here to the CO!!!!

its a FAB idea! I cant wait for ours! I just want a fry up in the Cook house hahaha!
Theres a few things I cant join in with what with the bump but all in all its gunna be loads a fun!

Has there been any change in my tummy yet? I'm 18 weeks today and feel like there is only the tiniest thing when i lay down completely flat.

11 weeks + 2 days
https://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1249/1123q.jpg

Today (18 weeks + 0 days)
https://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1743/1802m.jpg

What do you think - is the bump slowly looming??

xprincessx - there is most definitely a change :) You'll round out nicely soon.

i'm not quite 2nd Tri yet but feel reasured that there is a plus sized bumps thread. i'm an erm odd shape (14/16 top 18 bottom, bloody wide hips ¬___¬) although i dont look that size.

i shall have to post in here soon. everyones bumps are coming along nicely ^__^

Gorgeous pics! :)

Quick question... What's the best doppler to get for us fluffy girls? I want one... but not sure what would be best, as I'm quite fluffy! LOL

meg... i have an angelsounds one..... i am quite "fluffy" too.... and in the earlier days, i did have to pull the " fluff" a bit tighter to get a clearer hb... but i have been more than happy with it..... good luck.....xxx louxxx

Thanks! How far along were you before you could hear the heartbeat?

megg.... i was 11 weeks when i first found it for sure... it was tucked away on the very left of my tummy very low down , and as i say i was pulling my "fluff" tight .. hth. lou.xxx

i'm "fluffy" & got an angelsounds doppler. i didn't get it until i was 16 weeks, but had no problems hearing the heartbeat with it at all.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->