Plus size bump pictures?

Everyone looks so good!!! I just posted one lol so I can't take another! (heres 13+1 adn 13+5) lmao

Loving all the pics girls, everyone is looking amazing and hope we're all feeling that way too!!!

Not posted a pic since i was 20wks so here's my 26+6, still a definite B bump without clothes and with certain trousers but bubs is kicking away like crazy and measurements showing bang on target and i actually feel that i look pregnant now lol :)

Attachments

• 27wk 1.jpg
    27wk 1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 10
  • 27wk 2.jpg
    27wk 2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies

I thought I would post as I have really popped over the last week or so. I must look pregnant rather than fat now as a few strangers have asked when I'm due. I went to see the dietician last week and it turns out I've lost 6.6lbs since 9 weeks???!!! No idea how?

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/bump1.jpg

Bump at 18+5

lol I didn't scroll down all the way because I was reading your message and trying to peak at the bump lmao and all I saw was your boobs! and I was like ... hmm thats kind of a weird looking bump :rofl: but then I scrolled down! Your bump is beautiful!!!! You totally look pregnant not fat at all! And I LOVE your dress! And your dog looks so cute! I keep telling Justin we need a puppy! for the baby of course lol

When people start asking me I think I'm going to go :O I'm not pregnant! lmao and then be like jk lol

It's pretty telling when people stop asking you how far along you are and start asking when you're due - it's a sure sign you've popped!

Lovely bump hun xx

:rofl: at thinking the boob "bump" was the preggo bump! I scrolled up and tried it... It does make an odd looking bump indeed! :rofl:

You ladies are so funny :haha:

My boobs were big to start with (E) now they are an F and growing all the flipping time.

ClaireNicole - bizarrely until a year ago I worked in the fashion industry as a buyer and that dress was one of my styles. It isn't a maternity dress but because it's jersey it stretches nicely over my bump. It's nice when people notice, I haven't had any unwanted bump toucher's yet thankfully. On the dog front - I love my Basset Hound to bits but he's a stubborn little devil and if I had my time over I think I'd stick with an obedient Labrador every time!!

I took the dog out earlier and was talking to another walker I see from time to time. I mentioned something about "when the baby comes" and she said "oh my god you're expecting?" I pointed at my bump and said what do you think this is. Poor girl she was really embarrassed and said I only look pregnant from the side not from the front - which is true to be fair to her. It did make me chuckle!

See and I'm a solid B cup :( which for a plus sized lady is NOT FUN lmao I'm just waitingggggggg for my boobs to grow! Ever since the 9th grade I've been hoping, and wishin, and prayin lmao

Mine on the other hand don't stop growing no matter what weight I am. I lost three stone a few years ago and my boobs stayed the same. Admittedly, I went down a couple of back sizes but the cup stayed the same. There are down sides though, like the fact they give you back ache and also that men tend to talk to your chest rather than your face. I even caught the postman checking out my boobs when I answered the door this morning!

I'd look too!!!!! I'd be like WOW lol. I think boobs are great! But I think thats a grass is greener thing because a lot of the people I know with big boobs don't like them very much.... course I was a b cup at size 9 and a b cup at size 20 lmao so i don't understand that much :rofl: If my milk comes in and I'm still a B cup.... I'm going for implants lmao

:rofl: at thinking the boob "bump" was the preggo bump! I scrolled up and tried it... It does make an odd looking bump indeed! :rofl:

I scrolled up and tried it too! :rofl::rofl:

The actual bump is looking awesome though! :) X

:rofl:

lovely bumps ladies!:thumbup:

I keep looking down trying to see my bump, but all I see are boobs still:dohh:

Aww you guys are too funny LOL i gotta post a new pic i dont think ive done one in a long time... Ill get around to taking one eventually :) You all look so great!! I am 30 weeks and still predominantly b shaped! But its a healthy baby boy so I am happy with it

Heres me at almost 24 weeks now! (23+5 yesterday) Tryin on my hubbys army kit for our wives "job swap" day that is cming up haha! I didnt realise how big my bump had gotten untill I took this pic haha!

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/BumpforBNB-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->