Plus size bump pictures?

Me last Monday at 19+3

https://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7237/19w3d6.jpg

Wow Mummy you look so great and he is so darned cute :) I love it!! How are you feeling are you so happy hes here now?? I know I cant wait til my lil raydynn gets here!!

-Megg I am so sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out! Im sure it will!

Second chance, it's amazing! He's gorgous such a good boy! Love him so so much :)

Meg honey I'm so very sorry sweetheart xoxoxox

again...totally forgot about this thread...here's 29 weeks!

Attachments

• 29 weeks.jpg
    29 weeks.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
again...totally forgot about this thread...here's 29 weeks!

Oh, thats a beautiful bump! I lurk on this site, I'm too embarrassed yet to post a pic, my "B" bump is not cute! :nope:
But, I love lurking on here for the moment!

can anyone tell me how to post a picture on here? I'd love to share my bump with you ladies x

Oh, thats a beautiful bump! I lurk on this site, I'm too embarrassed yet to post a pic, my "B" bump is not cute! :nope:
But, I love lurking on here for the moment!

It may not be "cute" but it is still beautiful. Don't be embarrassed, we've seen it all before and us all posting pictures of our variously lumpy bumps is one of the most genuinely helpful and uplifting threads on here.

can anyone tell me how to post a picture on here? I'd love to share my bump with you ladies x

If you do the normal reply (not just the quick reply feature) you can add an attachment by clicking on the "manage attachments" Button below the reply text box. Or you can upload them to a site like photobucket or imageshack and then click on the little picture icon ^Above the text box (looks like a little square with a pic of a mountain and sun) and then entering the direct link of the picture from the website you uploaded them to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->