Plus size bump pictures?

Alaskanwhite - don't forget you can always wear dresses, it doesn't matter if they are a little big then. Dresses, leggings and gladiator sandals are my Maternity staples!

Oh man Fran thats good to know!!! Because I always want to order things in bigger sizes!!!!!! I don't think I'm going to order anything online... I think My moms going to make me suck it up and go into Target! She wants to buy me new clothes for my birthday... and thats the only place that sells Mat ones :( The only good thing there is that there is a starbux in Target there and a vanilla CREAM frappaccino doesn't have coffee in it and yet still tastes the same ... oh yummm

hey girls me at 25+1 weeks :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0362.jpg

13+3 morning bump... :)

Attachments

• 13+3.jpg
    13+3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 15
aaarrrggghhhh my bloody camera's on the blink! got some photos on there and had been feeling brave enough to out them on and the cable that connects to comp won't work! lovely bumps ladies will borrow mums camera tomorrow and upload mine! x

Gorgeous bump babydeabreu!:thumbup:

Are those maternity pants your wearing in the pic? I like those!

horay, got camera working thanks to hubby and (deep breath) here we go...this is my bump at 17wks3days xxx:happydance:

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
Beautiful bump Pinky!!!! I too am a total lurker but fully intend on putting a bump pic up after anomaly scan this afternoon.

Does anyone know how MrsRaggle is doing?

xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks so much for this thread everyone, im a size 22 and currently 4weeks 4 days pregnant but i was so sad coz i thought i wudnt get a bump this time, and just look like i'd gained loads fo weight but now i have hope i will get a bump yay :D

and all ur bumps look lovely ladies so jealous

horay, got camera working thanks to hubby and (deep breath) here we go...this is my bump at 17wks3days xxx:happydance:

Thats a gorgeous bmp and so perfect looking for 17+3 i just looked like i had a spare tyre around that time. you are so lucky x

WOW this thread is still going! I always posted in here in 2nd tri... now iv nearly got a 5month old :|

again...totally forgot about this thread...here's 29 weeks!

Oh, thats a beautiful bump! I lurk on this site, I'm too embarrassed yet to post a pic, my "B" bump is not cute! :nope:
But, I love lurking on here for the moment!

Mine's totally a B bump...just depends on what I wear or most importantly where LO is laying at...if she's head down, then I'm more round for some reason, but 98% of the time she is still breach and my B is more pronounced! I actually just posted a few pics in another thread in 2nd tri about my B bump bc a few of those girls were a little down about their belly shape, but I think all pregnant bellies are beautiful no matter what shape, size, skin appearance, all of them are beautiful!!

again...totally forgot about this thread...here's 29 weeks!

Oh, thats a beautiful bump! I lurk on this site, I'm too embarrassed yet to post a pic, my "B" bump is not cute! :nope:
But, I love lurking on here for the moment!

Mine's totally a B bump...just depends on what I wear or most importantly where LO is laying at...if she's head down, then I'm more round for some reason, but 98% of the time she is still breach and my B is more pronounced! I actually just posted a few pics in another thread in 2nd tri about my B bump bc a few of those girls were a little down about
their belly shape, but I think all pregnant bellies are beautiful no matter what shape, size, skin appearance, all of them are beautiful!!

I am just feeling so "yuck" right now. My skin looks "teenagerish" my hips and thighs are getting wider and my " B" bump reminds me of a muffin...Muffin top is all pronounced, lol! All I can think about is the fact that I'm going to have a c-section and I'll never have a normal tummy again. Sorry for being such a downer but I've never been so self-conscious and I don't recognize my body anymore...

:cry:

hope noone minds im in 3rd tri and still posting just love this one !:thumbup:

this is my 31+5 bump a week ago

Attachments

• 31+5.jpg
    31+5.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 9
  • 31+5weeks.jpg
    31+5weeks.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 16
I've gone through this post multiple times looking through ALL of the pics and I just want to say thank you to all the beautiful women who have shared their bumps. I'm plus sized myself and this thread totally gives me hope and comfort that plus sized women can look beautiful while pregnant too!!

thanks ladies.

:mrgreen:

Awesome bumps, everyone! :thumbup:
I'm trying to gather courage to post my bump here.
It seems huge sometimes and other times I look at it and it just looks like I've eaten too much! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->