Plus size bump pictures?

So sorry Megg xxx

Great bump PrayinforBaby! Love your dress too.

Thank you i will give it a go :)

This is my bump at 24 weeks exactly! i cant wait for my second little bundle of joy to arrive :happydance:

Attachments

• 104_0389.jpg
    104_0389.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm gonna get really brave now & post a bare bump pic LoL...

These were taken at 22 Weeks... :pink:

Attachments

• 22 Wks1.jpg
    22 Wks1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 22 Wks.jpg
    22 Wks.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 29
It may not be "cute" but it is still beautiful. Don't be embarrassed, we've seen it all before and us all posting pictures of our variously lumpy bumps is one of the most genuinely helpful and uplifting threads on here.

I agree!! :thumbup:

Oh, thats a beautiful bump! I lurk on this site, I'm too embarrassed yet to post a pic, my "B" bump is not cute! :nope:
But, I love lurking on here for the moment!

It may not be "cute" but it is still beautiful. Don't be embarrassed, we've seen it all before and us all posting pictures of our variously lumpy bumps is one of the most genuinely helpful and uplifting threads on here.

Oh, your very sweet, I should soon have the inspiration after that!

I must admit my DH has a cuter "bump" then me. Its wrong, wrong, wrong!:haha:

Does anyone else feel like getting a huge pair of control top panties that go up to the waist to suck the fat down to make their bump look prettier. Or do I need to schedule a therapy session with a psychiatrist? :haha:

Does anyone else feel like getting a huge pair of control top panties that go up to the waist to suck the fat down to make their bump look prettier. Or do I need to schedule a therapy session with a psychiatrist? :haha:

I have maternity jeans on right now and the elastic panel comes up to under my boobs. I LOVE the way it makes my bump look!

Oooh, I got some that are kind of like that. They're used for support more though. And they're sooo comfy! :)

i've got bump bands, i don't know if you can get them in the us they are like the support top of maternity trousers but minus the trousers. So so comfey. I'm wearing a grey one in my pic above. I love them

i've got mat trousers with huge bump band too and they're soooo comfy! they really support your bump and back too as your bump grows, just waitin for pay day to get some more...will be posting later have been lurking for weeks like alaskanwhitec but looking at yr comments i'm gonna take the step! x

:cry: there has to come a day when I get a big bump BUMP! Because right now I just feel fat!!! I think I'm losing weight from different places in my body and its all going to my stomach lol Because I weigh myself allll the time (we have a scale in the bathroom and I step on it every time I go in there lol) but my rings don't fit anymore (too big) and my pants are getting tighter... does that make sence????? Or maybe my scale is a liar and I'm gaining weight lol

I need a belly band!!!! But the only place around here to get one is Target... and I HATE TARGET! :( For not real reason that I can explain to you.... just one of those unrational phobias lol

Aww Mummy I bet he is just such a joy, I know I am ecstatic about my litte man to be here already!! I cant wait... I just cant believe i only have 8 weeks left... makes me crazy :) all the rest of you ladies look so great! And ClaireNicole not only will you get a nice round bump I am willing to bet its going to be one of the cutest, your belly will fill out perfectly :)

Alaskanwhite - I have got some seriously big knickers that have a bump support built in, they are soooooo comfortable. My DH laugh's every time he see's them but they are a godsend. I'm in the UK and the ones I have are from Mothercare so I don't know if you can get them in your neck of the woods. Here is the link anyway:
https://www.mothercare.com/M2b-Full...2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44322031&mcb=core#productInfo

Alaskanwhite - I have got some seriously big knickers that have a bump support built in, they are soooooo comfortable. My DH laugh's every time he see's them but they are a godsend. I'm in the UK and the ones I have are from Mothercare so I don't know if you can get them in your neck of the woods. Here is the link anyway:
https://www.mothercare.com/M2b-Full...2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44322031&mcb=core#productInfo

Oooh, I like those!

Guess what, went to try on maternity clothes. Ugh! I don't have a big enough bump to hold up the elastic band/cloth panel part, but my hips, thighs and butt have grown so my "regular" clothes don't fit, so I'm thinking stretch pants and a size bigger clothes for me for now. I feel like a statistic among other pregnant gals...:cry:

Aww its okay! I'm sure you'll get a bumpier bump! and then you'll be loving the maternity clothes! I don't fit into them yet either

Here's me at 25Weeks and 4Days.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/JadedMortality/Photo_00190.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/JadedMortality/Photo_00193.jpg

:cry: there has to come a day when I get a big bump BUMP! Because right now I just feel fat!!! I think I'm losing weight from different places in my body and its all going to my stomach lol Because I weigh myself allll the time (we have a scale in the bathroom and I step on it every time I go in there lol) but my rings don't fit anymore (too big) and my pants are getting tighter... does that make sence????? Or maybe my scale is a liar and I'm gaining weight lol

I need a belly band!!!! But the only place around here to get one is Target... and I HATE TARGET! :( For not real reason that I can explain to you.... just one of those unrational phobias lol

Yep, I need a belly band too to suck in the blubber around my bump to conform it to a cute one, :haha: but I too am in the process of hating Target now myself, they only had them in S/M. I need an XL! I can't win! Like I was saying, some cute flared stretch pants (in slimming dark colors) with some XL tops are probably going to be my staple items in my wardrobe for awhile....

Oh, gorgeous bump Ney Ney :thumbup:

I have found that I'm actually a smaller size in maternity clothes - if you try them on and they don't fit, try a smaller size! The top I have on in my avatar is actually a 16!

Lovely bump NeyNey :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->