My bump at 19 weeks!need to take another as this was almost 3 weeks ago xx

Attachments

• bumpthy.jpg
    bumpthy.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
26 weeks today ladies...whoop whoop xxx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0382-1.jpg

Hey girlies

Looking gorgeous all of you! Here's my 24+6 week bump (white top) and my 23 week for comparison... what do you think? I'm slowly losing the dreaded B shape but some days its more prominent than others!

xx

Wow, what a diference! :thumbup:
I don't think your has a B shape at all. At least you can't see it on the last picture.

Thanks hun! It is still a little bit of a B shape naked and some days it seems more B shaped than others, but it's slowly popping out at my belly button and has almost gone now! x

hey everyone, lovely pics. ive not been online since before i went on holiday so not seen all of the pics.

erm just got a question for those plus size ladies....well pre-pregnancy i was a size 14 (UK) on top & size 16 (UK) on bottom. now im still 14 on top but bigger on belly obviously....18 i think. well i had a belly before pregnancy, mainly towards the bottom half and since being pregnant it hasnt changed, i thought that it would get rounder or something but the only thing thats changed is the top half of my stomach. i have a round belly but theres this part at the bottom that just wobbles and doesnt feel like a baby bump at all.....but the top does. my bump looks more like a "B" and you can only tell i have a bump when i hide that bottom part of my stomach. i have to alter my clothes to hide that extra bit. if i didnt have it then my bump would look and feel proper. anyway.....has anyone else (plus sized) had this and its now filled out...if so then when did it fill out?? it just feels like extra horrible fat. i hate it because it just looks like flubber lol but i love the top part of my stomach because thats actual baby. if i dont hide that extra bit then it just looks like im fat.

im 25weeks 5 days and i just want it to fill out soon.....the sun is coming out more around here so i want to show off my bump but i cant because of that horrible jelly bit at the bottom. :(

I think some of us just have to accept that being pregnant doesn't make that flabby tummy disappear. We may round out, but that lower pillow of fat is still going to be there. I think the best thing to do is wear A-line tops that pull in under the boobs, go out over the top bump and stay loose at the bottom to skirt over the lower bit. Use the big boobs to distract from the lower bit!

hey everyone, lovely pics. ive not been online since before i went on holiday so not seen all of the pics.

erm just got a question for those plus size ladies....well pre-pregnancy i was a size 14 (UK) on top & size 16 (UK) on bottom. now im still 14 on top but bigger on belly obviously....18 i think. well i had a belly before pregnancy, mainly towards the bottom half and since being pregnant it hasnt changed, i thought that it would get rounder or something but the only thing thats changed is the top half of my stomach. i have a round belly but theres this part at the bottom that just wobbles and doesnt feel like a baby bump at all.....but the top does. my bump looks more like a "B" and you can only tell i have a bump when i hide that bottom part of my stomach. i have to alter my clothes to hide that extra bit. if i didnt have it then my bump would look and feel proper. anyway.....has anyone else (plus sized) had this and its now filled out...if so then when did it fill out?? it just feels like extra horrible fat. i hate it because it just looks like flubber lol but i love the top part of my stomach because thats actual baby. if i dont hide that extra bit then it just looks like im fat.

im 25weeks 5 days and i just want it to fill out soon.....the sun is coming out more around here so i want to show off my bump but i cant because of that horrible jelly bit at the bottom. :(

I think some of us just have to accept that being pregnant doesn't make that flabby tummy disappear. We may round out, but that lower pillow of fat is still going to be there. I think the best thing to do is wear A-line tops that pull in under the boobs, go out over the top bump and stay loose at the bottom to skirt over the lower bit. Use the big boobs to distract from the lower bit!

That's exactly what I do, have got plenty of tops that pull in at the top and skim over the bottom bit, definatly makes a B bump less obvious and I actually look pregnant rather than just fatter :happydance:

^ you look bloody gorgeous!! and super stylish :hugs:

awwwwww thanks jetters thats a well nice thing to say :) :hugs:

as you may know finding clothes to fit plus size isnt the easiest thing to find let alone whiles pregnant.

thanks ladies im very touched and know its not my pregnancy hormones talking lol xxxx

I do this now... for non-pregnancy related reasons! :rofl:

What about us NON big boobed people???? lol I just put on leggings and a belly band and it rounds me out nice lol

What about us NON big boobed people???? lol I just put on leggings and a belly band and it rounds me out nice lol

I don't know anything about non-big boobs! I'm a DD or DDD! I can't even imagine what I'll be when I get a sticky BFP and eventually have milk come in! YIKES! Someone once told me that I'd be able to feed a small village given the size of my boobs! LOL

I got measured for a new bra today. 36J.

J FFS!

OMG, I was a DD/DDD before and I guess I just don't know what the heck I was thinking. I haven't located any E sizes so the thought of switching over to an F is logical. However, just saying "F" it was like "What? I'm an F!"

I done a collage. 11+4, 14+4, 17+5 (today):

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/fotonea-20100516-072743.jpg

A better pic from today:

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/175a.jpg

Hello!!

this is my first post of by non existant bump!!

Have a 17 on my phone yet to stick on my pc. just feel like my bum is gettin bigger rather than my bump!! lol

this is me 12 on the right and 15 on the left. still trying to get the hang of photos!! lol

https://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/kalcide/baby%20bump/week15-1.jpg

me at 19 weeks and taken today at 21 weeks and 5 days!
Dont know if can tell difference x

Attachments

• bumpthy.jpg
    bumpthy.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG00005-20100516-1516.jpg
    IMG00005-20100516-1516.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics