Plus size bump pictures?

Thank u jelly bean i werent gonna post it up to worried but i over come the fear cant wait to post one up at 20 wk x

What you got to worry about?.....you have a lovely bump going on!!.....Were all in the same boat in thread......were not big or obese...were just snuggly!! Look forward to seeing your 20 week pic! xx

You are!! And you have the most amazing thing growing in your belly too!...xx

Wow 9 years!!....A very special baby for sure!...Me and Hubby Lost 4 in 18 months so were very blessed to have got this far xx

https://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/snoopchick82/SPA52176.jpg

There it is see looks just fat be honest

I think it def looks like a bump more than tummy :) we have been trying for 9 years too. I thought it would never happen! x

https://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/snoopchick82/SPA52176.jpg

There it is see looks just fat be honest

I think it def looks like a bump more than tummy :) we have been trying for 9 years too. I thought it would never happen! x

Thank u for the compliment and congrats on baby. We were giving up hope everyone around us were falling pregnant with no trouble and we werent.... We did have a m/c last jan which knocked us even more....x

Hey girlies

Looking gorgeous all of you! Here's my 24+6 week bump (white top) and my 23 week for comparison... what do you think? I'm slowly losing the dreaded B shape but some days its more prominent than others!

xx

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 17
  • bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 24
Just got home! Will post bump pics soon but I now am the proud owner of TWO belly bands and I LOVE THEM! ANd I bought 2 maternity dresses for 7 dollars each!

34 weeks!
Even with this massive obvious bump I still feel like it's just fat when I look down at it. Only when I see it from the side or in pictures do I realize how very large and full of baby it is. :)

Haha, that's BnB open in the background. I was looking at this thread and realizing it was time to take a picture ;)

Attachments

• 34weekssmall.jpg
    34weekssmall.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
Hey girlies

Looking gorgeous all of you! Here's my 24+6 week bump (white top) and my 23 week for comparison... what do you think? I'm slowly losing the dreaded B shape but some days its more prominent than others!

xx

Wow, what a diference! :thumbup:
I don't think your has a B shape at all. At least you can't see it on the last picture.

Emzy you look great, a definately difference!!
Bky - Wow hun you look fantastic!

Im gunna post some bump pics....its took me 4 weeks to even build up the courage so no laughing and be nice!!...lol

Im a pre preg 24 and a very chunky monkey.......Excuse the pjs but there there so comfy!!

I've got the same PJ's as you! LoL... I'm also a pre pregnancy size 24, you're looking fantastic!

Im gunna post some bump pics....its took me 4 weeks to even build up the courage so no laughing and be nice!!...lol

Im a pre preg 24 and a very chunky monkey.......Excuse the pjs but there there so comfy!!

I've got the same PJ's as you! LoL... I'm also a pre pregnancy size 24, you're looking fantastic!

Asda £10 proper bargain!!.... Considering Evans charge up to £25 for bog standard pjs....I think we spoke before when i was bricking it before my Babybond gender scan in case i had "too much padding"For them to see baby.

Your looking great in your pics too!!

hey everyone, lovely pics. ive not been online since before i went on holiday so not seen all of the pics.

erm just got a question for those plus size ladies....well pre-pregnancy i was a size 14 (UK) on top & size 16 (UK) on bottom. now im still 14 on top but bigger on belly obviously....18 i think. well i had a belly before pregnancy, mainly towards the bottom half and since being pregnant it hasnt changed, i thought that it would get rounder or something but the only thing thats changed is the top half of my stomach. i have a round belly but theres this part at the bottom that just wobbles and doesnt feel like a baby bump at all.....but the top does. my bump looks more like a "B" and you can only tell i have a bump when i hide that bottom part of my stomach. i have to alter my clothes to hide that extra bit. if i didnt have it then my bump would look and feel proper. anyway.....has anyone else (plus sized) had this and its now filled out...if so then when did it fill out?? it just feels like extra horrible fat. i hate it because it just looks like flubber lol but i love the top part of my stomach because thats actual baby. if i dont hide that extra bit then it just looks like im fat.

im 25weeks 5 days and i just want it to fill out soon.....the sun is coming out more around here so i want to show off my bump but i cant because of that horrible jelly bit at the bottom. :(

Asda £10 proper bargain!!.... Considering Evans charge up to £25 for bog standard pjs....I think we spoke before when i was bricking it before my Babybond gender scan in case i had "too much padding"For them to see baby.

Your looking great in your pics too!!

Oh yeh, I remember talking to you now LoL. I never shop in Evans way too expensive. I'm an Asda or Matalan girl through & through :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->