Plus size bump pictures?

just posted on here :dohh: lol but i have updated pics thoes were a week old !! enjoy !:flower:

these are 32+6 im 33 weeks today woho hope u like them :blush:

Attachments

• 32+6 bump.jpg
    32+6 bump.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 20
  • 32+6 weeks.jpg
    32+6 weeks.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 32+6.jpg
    32+6.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 12
  • 32+6days.jpg
    32+6days.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 21
Mickey you look wonderful, I just love your bump, it is too stinking perfect :) I am 33 weeks and still have a b bump I am guessing it isnt going to go away like id hoped it would... but thats ok, had a 4d ultrasound yesterday, it was amazing to watch my baby move around and open and close his mouth and eyes and suck on his wrist, who cares how round my belly is when I know the beauty that is growing inside!!

Mickey you look wonderful, I just love your bump, it is too stinking perfect :) I am 33 weeks and still have a b bump I am guessing it isnt going to go away like id hoped it would... but thats ok, had a 4d ultrasound yesterday, it was amazing to watch my baby move around and open and close his mouth and eyes and suck on his wrist, who cares how round my belly is when I know the beauty that is growing inside!!

HERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sure with my bump pics you will all say I don't look plus size but I weigh more then I look! I am currently 185 at 5'4. (I think I carry most of my weight in my ass, tummy, and boobs, lol).

Ill post a 12 week bump (yellow top) and a 19 week bump (pink top). Is there much of a difference?

Attachments

• 12+1.jpg
    12+1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 19 belly.jpg
    19 belly.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 12
mrs. stokes, you look great there is deffinately a difference! I see it you look great hunny :)

I am sure with my bump pics you will all say I don't look plus size but I weigh more then I look! I am currently 185 at 5'4. (I think I carry most of my weight in my ass, tummy, and boobs, lol).

Ill post a 12 week bump (yellow top) and a 19 week bump (pink top). Is there much of a difference?

Definitely a difference! You can certainly tell you're pregnant now :)

This is me at 17w. I am a uk size 18 pre pregnancy. I seem to have got large quite quickly although I havent as yet put on any lb's. I think maybe my skin is stretched already as I lost over 100lb (7 stone) to get pregnant.

Attachments

• 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 17
Hi im a plus size but i just think my bump looks fat im too scared to post a pic

Hi im a plus size but i just think my bump looks fat im too scared to post a pic

Dont worry about it! so do I, I ask my poor husband every day when I get dressed 'Do I look pregnant or just fatter?' lol

Thats exactly wot i ask my OH and he said i starting to look pregnant but when i look in the mirror i just look fat do i have the guts to post a pic lol

https://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/snoopchick82/SPA52176.jpg

There it is see looks just fat be honest

I love this thread:)
Im a size20 US and finally i found the right thread:) glad to see, that im not the only one:)

but im too early to post pics!!!

Snoops, it looks like a bump to me! If you want it to be more bump-shaped you could get a bump band, which can give it a more lifted, rounded shape. However, I think you look lovely as it is :)

Snoops, it looks like a bump to me! If you want it to be more bump-shaped you could get a bump band, which can give it a more lifted, rounded shape. However, I think you look lovely as it is :)

Oh thank u so much i find i walk around with my hand resting on my tummy lol x

Great bumps ladies. Just popping in from the 1st tri, will officially come over here next week.

Snoop - great bump, I hope mine rounds out instead of looking all flabby! :)

Im gunna post some bump pics....its took me 4 weeks to even build up the courage so no laughing and be nice!!...lol

Im a pre preg 24 and a very chunky monkey.......Excuse the pjs but there there so comfy!!

Attachments

• 14052010223.jpg
    14052010223.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 14052010232.jpg
    14052010232.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 14052010230.jpg
    14052010230.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online