Plus Size Maternity Clothes?

HopeBabySoon

Mommy to best little boy!
Reaction score
I have been shopping around online... planning ahead, and I can't seem to find that many plus size maternity clothes.

Since shipping takes 7-10 days you really have to think ahead of what you might need.

I found a few things on Target.com and oldnavy.com that I went ahead and bought. I found a few things on jcpenny.com, buut I didn't buy anything yet.

I think I will still be able to wear regular size tops, but I will def. need plus size bottoms.

Any other sites or stores that you guys know about?

Motherhood maternity have some lovely larger clothes, I got some while I was over in Orlando last year. They have a store in the mall at the bottom end of I-Drive and here is a link to their website:

https://www.motherhood.com/

I'm from the UK and wished I had bought more while I was over there, my favourite maternity top was one of theirs and I gave birth in it (not intentionally!) :) Their US shipping looks reasonable as well.

I live in Jacksonville, and we have a motherhood store here. I didn't see anything I loved on their website, but sometimes clothes look different in person. I think there might also be an outlet in St. Augustine which is about 20 minutes away.

Maybe I will find something I like at one of the stores. I feel kind of funny going into stores looking for clothes when I am not showing yet.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Bambers- I looked around on ebay, and I didn't see anything I liked. The good thing about ebay is the inventory changes all the time. I will keep checking back! Thanks for the tip!

Prayin- I am totally on top of that! Packages are already headed my way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->