Plus-Size Pregnancy

BP is still great. It feels so weird, OH and I havent spent a night apart in almost 2 years. :(

Still no news for ya. BP stayed normal overnight. Couldnt sleep for shit. Apparently OH & my dog were the same way. Woke up with a slight headache (has to do with how I was laying) & sore hips/back/pelvis. I cant wait to go home.

good luck, hoping everything works out and you go home soon!

Why wasn't OH allowed with you?!

I had the 24 hour collection thing and ended up being fine. I hope yours goes the same way- I don't understand why you would be on bed rest when you are basically full term though :( I'm sorry for what you're going through.

He was but I wasnt hooked up to anything for the entire time. We felt it was best thst he go to work for part of the day (we need the money). He came home and took care of the animals, had his phone if anything changed but by then I had been stable for quite awhile. Was basically there for 24 hour urine and a bedrest trial. I got released after my urine was completed, results to follow tomorrow at the appointment. NSTs twice weekly. Someone will call once a day for my blood pressure readings and at home urine dips. If my BP goes back up, or there is protein in the 24 hour they will induce. I have to "take it easy" at home... Bed rest. I will know more tomorrow afternoon... Oh! & I will be 37 weeks, haha.

Wow, there is a lot to do for this bed rest assignment. How are you feeling?

Im good. Exhausted from the hospital stay. So glad to be home. :)

Oh, dear! Just saw this. I'm glad you're back home now, that sounds like a close call! I guess you'll be even more motivated to get everything squared away in case your bp takes another turn. Hope you've been able to actually rest to day. :flower:

I will be resttiing A LOT....any loose ends left OH can take care. He wants her here, so do I, but I would like her in there a little longer

KEsliner- get your rest!! I was induced at 37 weeks with my daughter and things went perfect I was induced because of blood pressure and they thought she was ginormous (she wasnt) I am sure if you have to deliver early all will be well for you too.

I think we have settled on names if its a girl Shelby Emmeline ( emma-lyn) and if its a boy Merton (DH's name) Blake and we will call him Blake. We find out on Tuesday so excited!!!!

Thanks for the support ladies. =)
I'm super anxious about my appointment this afternoon. =\
I'm repacking my hospital bag since OH brought it for me while I was there... Needed to rewash the pants and pack some of his stuff in there. That's my "project" for the day. I hope my blood pressure cooperates later... As much as I want to meet my daughter I'm not sure I'm ready for induction, hoping she stays in there for another week or more. I feel so lazy sitting at home doing NOTHING... to top it off still no cable or internet (unless I'm "borrowing" the internet from someone) so it's super boring. I never went and got more nursing bras... now there's really no time to shop being on bedrest... and OH is making up hours at work from what he missed. Normally he'd be off Saturday but he'll be working then instead.

I'm about to piss myself. I tried calling Kaiser ahead of time to "see if my results are in" (also known as trying to get results before I go in)... I said I wanted to be sure they were in because they weren't sure if they would be on time. They transferred me to a nurse (bad sign) then the nurse says "let me see"... and continues with "if they're abnormal I can't tell you anything about them..." Then she says "yes the results are in... you have a nice appointment, now.." WTF does that mean?!?! Maybe I shouldn't have called. OMG. 'Cause if they were normal then she wouldn't said it was normal riiiight? AH! Update to follow, of course.

I'm about to piss myself. I tried calling Kaiser ahead of time to "see if my results are in" (also known as trying to get results before I go in)... I said I wanted to be sure they were in because they weren't sure if they would be on time. They transferred me to a nurse (bad sign) then the nurse says "let me see"... and continues with "if they're abnormal I can't tell you anything about them..." Then she says "yes the results are in... you have a nice appointment, now.." WTF does that mean?!?! Maybe I shouldn't have called. OMG. 'Cause if they were normal then she wouldn't said it was normal riiiight? AH! Update to follow, of course.

Oh, geeze. :wacko: Well, you're probably there now, hope it's not as bad as you fear. Waiting on results is torture.

Hey ladies. Sitting nere in the hosp ... Induction it is. Befotre the pitocin I was alreafy 3cm, 75% & @ station -3. Theyre thinking baby tomorrow.

Wow! That baby's in a hurry! Well, best of luck for a smooth induction, we're rooting for you. :flower: see you on the other side. ;)

Oh wow! Come on baby Alyssa, be good to your momma and pop on out! So exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->