Plus-Size Pregnancy

Just a heads up... Your bmi is NOT accurate while pregnant. It only takes into consideration weight being fat. It doesnt allow for baby, fluid, increase of blood, breast tissue etc. if youre worried about it discuss it with your doc. Make sure youre eating healthy (pregnancy isnt a free meal ticket and drastic changes in diet with fatty foods can lead to problems with other organs like your liver,, gall bladder and pancreas), and, be suure that your blood pressure is in check. Continue with moderate exercise, swimming, walking, etc. youre going to get tired easier, your body is busy growing a baby. Do you seem to have swelling? I ebded up with toxemia/preE at the end and never felt bad but I have friends who had minor swelling, lethargy and just gennerally didnt feel good. After bloodwork found out they had toxemis and were induced(mine only showed on 24 hour urine - was just starting) so sorry for typos my phone tries to catch up after doing nothing and im too tired to go back and fix everything. But def disccuss with your doc, more so if you gain like 5# in 1 week without over eating. Good luck

thanks hun :) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->