Plus size & pregnant join here

getting ready to go to my scan in 2 hrs :happydance: soooo excited & sooooo scared ....

had my scan yesterday everything is fine saw my lil baba & the heart beat!!!:happydance:

aww thats brilliant sparkle! did you get a nice picture xx

i got a pic its not that clear but i can see my lil baba :happydance:
also instead of 10 weeks im down to 8 WEEKS & 3 DAYS... well what my ticker says.....

awww gutting id hate to be put back that far lol. I was bad enough being put back 5 days (although it might not be accurate as baby wouldnt stay still or allow her to get agood CRL shot) xxx

Ladies where are you all? Hope everyone is doing ok xxxxx

I'm still here. Doing good thanks, apart from being impatient about the 27 DAY wait until my 20w scan! :brat:

awww no hope you girls feel better soon!

I have to wait 35 days :( Dont get mine till im 21 weeks sob sob

Hey ladies, how are you all doing??
im feeling a little better today :bodyb:...
next week i have my 12 week scan even though i will only be about 11 weeks, think its to determine how far along i am again :shrug: & then another scan to measure water @ baby neck for down syndrome, so i get to see lil munchkin 2 more times :happydance: went looking for prams yesterday

https://www.hugzbabystore.ie/Travel...an-rider-complete-combination-team-green.html

but not sure yet 1st have to make sure there is only 1 baby lol

have any of you bought anything yet, also when are you planning on starting on baby room...
im planning in starting next mnth i cant wait :happydance:

Hey ladies, how are you all doing??
im feeling a little better today :bodyb:...
next week i have my 12 week scan even though i will only be about 11 weeks, think its to determine how far along i am again :shrug: & then another scan to measure water @ baby neck for down syndrome, so i get to see lil munchkin 2 more times :happydance: went looking for prams yesterday

https://www.hugzbabystore.ie/Travel...an-rider-complete-combination-team-green.html

but not sure yet 1st have to make sure there is only 1 baby lol

have any of you bought anything yet, also when are you planning on starting on baby room...
im planning in starting next mnth i cant wait :happydance:

hey hun im doing really good today thanks :D
awwww you must be so excited! I loved my scan even though it was short and sweet lol.

That pram is gorgeous! https://www.preciouslittleone.com/p...oodle-brown/?gclid=CL-GlvCp07ICFYcKfAod_R4AzQ <---- this is the one i have bought.

I am almost done with baby shopping! Well the big things anyway. I have the pram, the cot (just need a mattress) and a swinging crib, steraliser and a few bottles that came with it but i need to buy some more as 4 will not be enough.. https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/3105-momma-by-tomy-bottle-steri-warmer.aspx I still have my baby moniter from my 1st and a few clothes (if its a boy). So just need more nappies/wipes/milk/clothes and bouncy chair and I think thats me done with baby things and i can start buying things for my hospital bag x

I only had DD 6 months ago and bought all the "big things" in neutral and still have all of her clothes. If we have a boy, I'll be buying some nice boy clothes and that's it until later on, I will buy a double pram. I'd like a tandem one, they look nicer and take up less space. I am having a hard time finding the perfect one and need to see it in the shop to know how it work and what-not before I buy anything.

My dad still had my little (4 year old) brother's iCandy Apple pram and gave us that for DD but I'm not so keen on turning it into an iCandy Pear (double) so I'm going to give this one back to them so they can maybe sell on, as that is what they were going to do before they found out we were expecting.

We weren't planning any more children so I'd given all my stuff away, so no cot, clothes, highchair etc. It's my cousin so I'm sort of hoping she won't mind if I ask for the cot back (my mum bought it for us). I sold the pram but do have a pushchair and baby carrier left.

I've chosen a new pram, am a total pram junkie.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-sola-pushchair-2-in-1-denim/103524401/type-i/

34 1/2 weeks.
https://i48.tinypic.com/255on11.jpg
my first BARE belly pic omgosh.. my b belly is still filling out. You can actually still see the shadow so you can tell how bad it really was.

https://i48.tinypic.com/hspaqa.jpg

well had my 16 week consultant appointment today and it went really well. He is really really nice!! He has put me on aspirin to try and stop me from getting pre eclampsia and has scheduled me for growth scan at 28,32 and 36 weeks. I am so happy :happydance::happydance::happydance: get to see my baby bean more!! I am so excited... they just want to check that baby is not small like my first was. AND they said that if I request it they cant come near me with foreceps or vontous WOOP WOOP

Didnt get to hear babys heart beat today but only 5 weeks to go now for my anomoly scan and hopefully will get to find out which flavour we have... but hey... if baby has legs crossed theres another 3 chances lol :D

Hi Ladies. I've not posted in this thread for weeks. things have been pretty hectic for me.

Just wanted to pop on and say that I am hoping to actively join in now!... My slimming world has taken a bit of a nose dive in the last few weeks, and i feel very very bloated :(
Going back on monday to hopefully try to limit any gain. Think i've put 5 pound on lol, and I know that aint baby!

if i go to full term this will be my first, so I have nothing- need to buy it all- and to top it off we will be moving house after Christmas (can't say i'm looking forward to that) Still I am looking forward to getting things in- will wait a little while yet tho :)

Destiny- I love your bump- don't think i'll have anything like that, mine will definately be a lot more B shaped lol :)

Dont worry about moving hun! Its not as bad as you think its going to be. We moved house when i only had 3 weeks left to go! and it was me that did most of the work lol and then we moved again when baby was just over 1 month old x

hey ladies how are we all doing :flower:???
yesterday i saw lil munchkin again but couldnt really enjoy seeing baby :nope:...
echo lady was in such a rush with everything & it didnt help that lil munchkin was dancing & moving all te time lol...
she did a vaginal scan - where i would lay with my fists under my butt :shrug: - not comfortable.. & she didnt take time to say anything @ all.. all i heard her say was here is the hands & by then the screen was black coz she moved on (being in a hurry)..
she asked me to cough to see if munchkin would turn.. but didnt :dohh: she kept asking me to cough i got so annoyed & said sumtimes when i cough i pee too :haha:... she was so shocked that she just said ok then stop lol - her face was priceless :rofl:( i know that was mean but i wasnt very comfortable no. & she was was in a hurry & didnt take the time to explain anything )

i can laugh about this all now but yesterday i was very :cry:

& :happydance: im 11 weeks :happydance:

Oh geeze....they can give you a foam wedge to lay on for those, if they are nie about it, even a folded towel! (I had a lot of transvaginal scans for a cancer issue years ago, 2 with this baby also) . That sux, sorry.

My butt was put on an upturned washtub in the ER for a pelvic exam once. That was uncomfortable too. Aye yey yey. Sometimes practitioners have little regard for comfort it seems.

hey hun! it seems everyone at that stage scan seems in a rush! mine was the same hun.. its really gutting but WOOT on 11 weeks.. one more till 12 :happydance:

I'm doing good thanks hun.. got a UTI so on antibiotics as well as the asprin now and the 2 doses of folic acid oh the joys lol. x

Hey ladies. Just came across this thread. Are you open to new members? i'm 13+1 and currently a UK size 20/22. Been feeling pretty miserable about my size recently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->