Plus size & pregnant join here

Morning ladies.

Next time push hin off the bed Seths lol, bloody men.
Yay for term day, im so excited for you to have baby :-D

I went to get up from sitting down last night, and had the most horrific pain in my foof and lower stomach, it made me cry out and fall to my knees, felt like baby was coming out. I cried my eyes out on the floor, Sean was trying to get me to tell him what was going on, I could hardly talk.
I looked it up, and if the pain goes, and there is no bleeding its prob just ligament pain. That will teach me for not resting in the afternoon ay. Kids will just have to play in their rooms while I rest this afternoon, they are old enough to not be up my ass 24/7 anyway lol. I really hope it doesn't happen again. I have a midwife app tomo, so il mention it then.

here is my 3d pics ladies

https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1295/61065289.jpg

https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4548/pizapcom13612713969401.jpg

& a link to my finished nursery

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1741037-our-disney-themed-nursery.html#post25581257

Nah I don't mind here Seths once baby is born I get my iv out shortly after and its just me and baby in the room with access to what I need for after care and they bring in medication if needed and food and its sooo quiet. Its crazy going back home where hubby and kiddos will want to be all over me and I will just want rest and to adjust a tad to my new lo but at the same time I am scared about my current youngest sometimes I feel I should have waited as he still needs me so much and is a mamas boy. :(

Aww those pics are gorgeous sparkle.. And so clear. Lovely!

USAF.. I think the difference here is that you're on a ward with up to five other new mums so you get no peace and it's harder to get bonding time. A private room sounds lovely!
I have the same worries as you with LO. He'll be 26 months (ish) when the twins arrive and he's still a proper mummy's boy. I worry he'll feel pushed aside :(

Wish me luck ladies... My sister I on her way round with my five year old nephew. Him nd Toby are going to attempt to bake nutella cookies for their granddads birthday. Eeeeeek!

Aww those pics are gorgeous sparkle.. And so clear. Lovely!

USAF.. I think the difference here is that you're on a ward with up to five other new mums so you get no peace and it's harder to get bonding time. A private room sounds lovely!
I have the same worries as you with LO. He'll be 26 months (ish) when the twins arrive and he's still a proper mummy's boy. I worry he'll feel pushed aside :(

Wish me luck ladies... My sister I on her way round with my five year old nephew. Him nd Toby are going to attempt to bake nutella cookies for their granddads birthday. Eeeeeek!

Yeah this is true I can understand why you guys are totally ready to go home haha I do get a room to myself thankfully or id prob rather deal with my bunch then random women and several babes crying. Yep my lil guy turns 2 in may so I totally am scared for him and I will be honest I quite like having my mommys boy and don't want to lose the bond. :cry:

Hi Girls... sorry I have been so absent lately! I've been exhausted and not been online very much. I hope you ladies are doing well... I will try to go through and read some of the past thread pages. Hard to believe I am creeping up on 22 weeks already. I am already starting to suffer from swollen feet which feels really early-- hopefully it doesn't get too bad by summer!

What has everyone been up to? Keeping busy? We did our baby registries this weekend and it was a lot of fun. My mom and sister tagged along with my hubby and I and it was nice to have someone who has little kids there to help out. There are a few things that we've already bought, or that my sister will give us which will help. But there is still a LOT to get. We have the crib, changing table, bassinet, bathtub, and a few smaller things. Still need our travel system, high chair, bouncer, jumper, pack n play... excited for my baby shower in April though! My sister and mom are doing a lot of planning and I just think that it will be so much fun. How about you ladies-- did you have a shower (I know it's more of an American custom :p) or what are your thoughts on them?

Sparklegirl- I saw the nursery. It's a amazing

I like the idea of giving baby a bath each night to help settle them lol. i left this page open before i went out this morning and forgot to reply lol so i may have replyed to a page or so back by the time i post this lol

Awwa cottleson, your man is needs a good slap from all us ladies lol. I would let him to go and make his own food as your carry 2 of his babies and need a to relax as much as you can. Ive now got ryan to make his own tea. but i do ask him always when i come in if he wants anything and once ive sat down he can make his own lol...

Just kind iof skimmed down this page there lol..

Jen i think i have a swollen foot to. I woke up this morning and my foot was a bit sore when walking on it. Not sure if its a trapped nerve or swollen although it doesn look it had the problem all day :( just happy to be home now and put my feet up. Taken my socks of to as i never let them air lol xx

Evening everyone, how was your day?

I ventured up to the park with the kids, and a friend and her children. Was pretty manic when they popped in for a coffee after. My house is not a big one really. Im going to try and hang out more with other moms when im all better after baby is here. I tend to keep myself hidden away most of the time, don't know why really lol.

Oh, what is with these men not being able to take care of themselves? I am pretty lucky most of the time-- mine does the dishes and the laundry and we work pretty well together. Things were different once upon a time, but I'm happy with the way things are now. My only issue is having him work in the spare bedroom. We need to get this cleaned out so we are able to start converting it into the nursery before May! The end of June will be here before we know it...

I've noticed the last few weeks with my feet swelling. It's both of them. I can't wear most of my shoes. I am trying to drink more water and stay away from sodium whenever possible. I put my feet up when I get home and that seems to help. Maybe I need a footrest for under my desk at work lol

I also like the idea of bathing the baby at night to wind down. I will be trying the Aveeno as my sister has said she likes that a lot more than the Johnson and Johnson.

I think im going to make myself a bath lol after talking about baths lol

Dunno if i mentioned my left foot had being playing up think i had a trapped nerve or something as i was pretty hard to walk on early but its ok now that ive put it up lol xx

awww sparkle... I LOVE your pics <3 how cute <3 and omg your nursery is amazing!

jenny - deff sounds like ligament pain hun.. i get that too if i stand too fast.. i learned my lesson quickly lol

usaf - ooo i tell you im so looking forward to having my own room this time round. Sharing was not nice when i had seth.

jen - hey hun :D glad to hear from you! aww it sounds like you had a right blast doing your registry :D I'v never had a shower and dont think i ever could have one. lol i wouldn't feel comfy having one unless it was a no gift thing. Although it would be lovely to have everyone buy all the babies things :hehe:

Urgh were all getting swollen feet. Mine are puffy and really sore tonight.. not even a nice relaxing bath helped. here's hoping putting my feet up in bed will help. Sorry its not a long proper reply tonight ladies.. feeling shattered (have started nesting properly) and not got long on the laptop before dh wants it back.

Hope you are all feeling ok tonight and manage to get a good night sleep.. my elbows are sharpened and ready for tonights fun :haha: dh will be pushed out of bed if hes anything like last night :dohh:

lots of love xxxx

p.s ... just to make you all smile and giggle... Seth had a typical child moment this morning on the way to nursery... wasnt watching where he was going and walked face first into a downspout outside the shop :haha: he was ok though after a little cuddle.. back to eating his crisps lol xxxx

Sparkle your nursery is B E A utiful!!! I wish u could fly to Chicago and hook my babes room up lol

Seth I hope tonight is better for u, I just push my OH, but I dont have to do much... he jumps up anytime I move, making sure nothing's wrong lol

Jenny hope that pain stops. I've had a weird pain today, Idk if it was bhicks or what

Also my feet are starting to swell and if I say so myself, lol they look like elephant feet lol my OH eyes shot out his head when he saw cuz he didn't believe me just telling him...

:hi: glad you had a nice birthday Noo, sorry for your hard shift :hugs:

Seth - hope your bloods remain the same so you still deliver on your planned date
Exciting to think baby will be here soon!

Sparkle lovely pics of baby

Jen - drink lots of fluid too for your feet and keep them moving as much as possible whilst at work - it can be painful as had it with JJ and didn't dissapear for couple of days after JJ was born.

Cottlestonpie are you planning to see a Physio for your SPD? As I'd hate to see you suffer the rest of the pregnancy. Happy v day :)

Afm not much to report got to tell work my finish date and they have agreed ican take a days holiday each week when I return so that means full pay but only work 4 days for awhile.

I'm very surprised at how early work expect people to tell ten their finish dates! I mean, how are you supposed to know how well you'll be coping in 12-15 weeks time?! You may wish to finish earlier!

Morning ladies. My foot is ok this morning didnt get my butt up for a bath lol got stuck on the couch and once OBEM was finished i got a huge leg cramp in my other leg :( trying to get of couch as fast as i could to straighten it out was difficult lol.

Yeah i had to let my work know just after getting my Mat 1 form. and i had to fill in a sheet so they knew when i was planning to head off. Im glad i made it for this week to be my last working week because im struggling already lol and i really wanted the month to prepare myself and get this house whipped into shape lol.

So happy thursday ladies :0 one more day after today for me and whoo haa.

xxxx

Morning Ladies :D

realbeauty - lol i shove my oh too but it doesn't do much good :haha: lol what is it with men and not believing us when we tell them our symptoms. :dohh:

Jellycat - my bloods from monday came back "within normal parameters" so fingers crossed. I see the midwife again at 3pm today to get bloods/bp and urine done again. Looking forward to hearing bubbs heartbeat again. Thats good that work have said you can take one day a week holiday :thumbup:

I agree with Noo , its a bit silly asking someone so early on when they will want to finish :S I mean you could be having a real easy time of it at the start and then you start to really struggle.. or the other way round. I don't think you should have to tell them untill at least 28 weeks.

Hey Cherry - oh no that cramp sounds horrid! I'v only had that once in my pregnancy! I woke up with it in the middle of the night shouting no no no.. dh sprang up wondering what was wrong lol has to be the most painful thing ever :dohh: Not long left in the week hun then you can relax :D

xxxx

Seths - You should TOTALLY get that cramp when DH is on your side of the bed ;) Give him a proper fright :) I'm evil!

ahaha id love that idea.. if the cramp didn't hurt so damn much. I hate the fact that you know its coming too but theres not much you can do about it :haha:

how are you feeling today Noo?? :hugs: xxx

how are you feeling today Noo?? :hugs: xxx

Pretend! Not too bad today. Finished nights yesterday but strangely slept quite well last night. Tucking into a massive sausage and bacon sarnie for brunch :) Well... I'm sharing one with two cats and a dog *sigh* Got my booking in appt this afternoon but not sure the MW will be impressed as I'll be bringing Coby with me as I have no one to have him as no one knows I'm pregnant yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->