Plus size & pregnant join here

Cherry - I sure am unless any of you girls babies decide they want to appear early :haha:
ooo yey a ball will do you the world of good :thumbup: hahah deary me... pinching sand .. that made me giggle a little lol

Sparkle - no its not selfish at all hun. Iv wanted ethan out for a while lol.. its because we get so uncomfy! Its not nice having all the aches and pains :(

I have lower back ache today.. must have slept funny last night as i was cuddled round dh :dohh: hot water bottle may be required. x

Thanks for the support girls. Il do my very best with Leo, lots of people will be having a stern word with him. He is a good kid, just doesn't use his bloody brain some times.

Works top bosses sacked another manager, waiting for a call back that will probably never come. I need my smp :-(

is smp statutory maternity pay?? Sorry im no good with some abbreviations lol. I hope they get it sorted out hun! If not could you goto CAB or something to get their help?
fingers crossed all these people having stern words with him will work hun. If you could get away with it i would have said ask your police man friend to come in a patrol car (even if just being dropped off in it and a colleague waits in the car outside for him) and literally tell him he is being officially cautioned :shrug: Dont know if that would be allowed though. Shame you couldnt get him taken to a cell for an hour... harsh but i bet anything it would work.

how is everyone else getting on today? xxx

Aww! Best birthday present ever! Grats Miwi! Happy B-day to both you and Lo!

is smp statutory maternity pay?? Sorry im no good with some abbreviations lol. I hope they get it sorted out hun! If not could you goto CAB or something to get their help?
fingers crossed all these people having stern words with him will work hun. If you could get away with it i would have said ask your police man friend to come in a patrol car (even if just being dropped off in it and a colleague waits in the car outside for him) and literally tell him he is being officially cautioned :shrug: Dont know if that would be allowed though. Shame you couldnt get him taken to a cell for an hour... harsh but i bet anything it would work.

how is everyone else getting on today? xxx

Yeah I can't claim it without a smp1 form from my old employer though. And iv been leaving msgs with them for 3 weeks to call me back, im going down there when hubby comes home, and im not leaving till iv seen someone.

Mat allowance people said she has to do it by law, they said to threaten her with Inland rev, so im going to, she will be lucky if I hold my temper in at all.

I think a talk with the guy will probably be enough to make him shit himself lol, he is not as tough as he thinks lol.

hope you give her what for hun thats rediculous that theyv not got back to you!

Fingers crossed the talk works :thumbup: nothing worse than when they think they can get away with stealing things and lying xx

Yawn! Tired! Did a late shift then a night shift! Strangely I nicely woke up 3 and a half hours after going to sleep this morning and wide awake so hopefully by tonight I'll be able to sleep (not working tonight). Still waiting for my consultant and scan appt. Feels like AGES ago I had my booking but realistically it's less than a week! Blah!

lol thanks ladies.

Oh Jenny. You stand your ground hun and make sure you don't leave until they understand.. Hate when people make you wait so long after saying it shall be done that day/week or something. But they drag it out.

I was going to go get doughnuts again but the que was bad again. so we went into KFC but i couldnt make out the darn menu's as its sunny lol. I ended up with this little snack box :( but i fancey something with alot more chicken lol :( need to check out the menu online i think lol x

Fingers crossed you get a good night sleep tonight Noo, you must be shattered!!
wonder when your appointment is going to come through.

mmmm Cherry donuts sound good. and so does a KFC! Not one near me though unless i fancy 2 bus rides lol x

Oh that sucks pity they didnt deliver lol.. With all this chinese talk i was super jealous lol

But saying that i think i had egg fried rice in the cupboard ummm lol.

Congrats to Miwi, how awesome that her little Maisy is here now! :)

Well it failed I didnt even get past the reception :-/

She told the receptionist that she doesn't know how to do it so thats that. Iv printed of a smp1 form for her to fill out, hopefully the dumbass can read and write.

On a lighter note I have a appointment at hospital for a scan tomo :-D

aaww what... i hope she fills out that form for you. sounds like their giving you the run around xxx

she doesnt know how to do it... .and she couldnt just phone you to say she didn't know how to do it :dohh: :growlmad: :growlmad: what a bitch. Here is hoping shes not too thick hun so she can read and fill out the form following the instructions! Bloody idiot.

ooooo scan :D Good Luck hun!!! Im sad knowing i have no more.. but suppose its only a few days till i meet him lol. Is this a growth scan your having hun? xxx

she doesnt know how to do it... .and she couldnt just phone you to say she didn't know how to do it :dohh: :growlmad: :growlmad: what a bitch. Here is hoping shes not too thick hun so she can read and fill out the form following the instructions! Bloody idiot.

ooooo scan :D Good Luck hun!!! Im sad knowing i have no more.. but suppose its only a few days till i meet him lol. Is this a growth scan your having hun? xxx

I was actually laughing (with still being cross) at how a manager can not know how to fill the form in. I am going in tomorrow, and she will see me, because il barge in if I have to, anyone puts a hand on me and their face will meet with a wall.

That or im calling union and inland rev. I honestly don't know how im going to keep my temper in.

Yeah its a growth scan, I should have another 2 after this one, then that be that :)

I wonder how she has managed in the past.. unless she just refuses to give them. Just stand at the desk him and sweetly say "if she doesn't see me now and sort this form out I am calling inland revenue since she's breaking the law" and have your phone in your hand at the same time. Also if any1 touches you, you can get them arrested ;) they wouldnt like that one.
oooo wow another 2 left after this one you lucky lady lol. Do they think baby is growing big or small hun? xxx

I wonder how she has managed in the past.. unless she just refuses to give them. Just stand at the desk him and sweetly say "if she doesn't see me now and sort this form out I am calling inland revenue since she's breaking the law" and have your phone in your hand at the same time. Also if any1 touches you, you can get them arrested ;) they wouldnt like that one.
oooo wow another 2 left after this one you lucky lady lol. Do they think baby is growing big or small hun? xxx

Its all a massive ball ache :-( im so stressed.

They saying she is growing a week ahead, but I have to have growth scans every 2 to 3 weeks, as midwives wont measure my belly due to bmi.

Sorry ladies I'll catch up properly in the morning. Half asleep but it just dawned on me that I hit double figures this weekend. So that's nice.

my bump pic ladies

https://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6899/32weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"