Plus size & pregnant join here

its when the swim suit is in two halves hun. so i have a top and shorts instead of just a swim suit.
ahhh yeah its a different taste if your used to the others.
Nope doesnt hurt at all, as i start it off lower and then slowly turn it up as i go till its as hot as it will go. Oooo carvary sounds good.. im jelous!!

Noo - sorry to hear your not feeling good, I wonder if its because of something you ate hun if you went out for a meal last night?? Either way i hope you feel better soon xxx

A tankini is like a vest top and pants.. I prefer them to a bikini lol I was about to say what a cozzy lol.

thanks lassies. not to long now 1 oclock is taking its time getting here lol. been up since 7.30 :( cant seem to sleep long enough now and i have to get up at last once through the night for a pee. Just get to sore lying on one side way to long :(

Oh no noo. Not so good. Do you think could be whatever you ate last night? Hopefully it shifts over. Hate going to work feeling like poop. and feeling like your going to be sick any sec doesnt help at all xx

its annoying having to lie on your side isn't it. Last night i had to resort to lying on my back as both my hips were absolutely killing me from lying on them.

picked seth up from nursery at 11:30 and we only got in at 1pm! Lol he spent the whole time playing ball with a collie dog that lives near us.. it was so cute and funny to see <3 Running after the ball before it got to the road wasnt good though.. lol iv now got cramp. :dohh:

how is everyone elses days going? xxx

hmmmmm i am wondering whether things are starting up for me. That back ache i have been moaning about is getting a bit worse... and im also getting the odd cramp.. at least 1 an hour. Urgh Ethan if you are planning on coming pretty please hold off till tomorrow morning when i have been paid :dohh:

Ahhhhh I see. Iv never had the body for anything like that, the swimming costume I have has a little modisty skirt on it lol.

Had a busy day so far, went to carvery with my friend, then hubbys work mate popped over. Im scoffing some thorntons roses that Eva got for me for my birthday :-D

Oooohhh Seths, let us know if anything progressed? X

Hey ladies thats me back :) i met a girl today from bnb lol she is on the scottish thread with me. So nice to finally meet someone form here although we didnt speak much it was still pretty awesome.

Loads of good info picked up although those positions you can do at home to help pain relief when in labor i wont be temping them lol ill stick to this birthing ball im planning to buy lol..

I had started to get a sore back while in class and i realised i really needed the loo lol just had little bit of cramping in the front end :S..

Looking forward to going next week again lol im sad but i enjoyed finding out things i never knew and that would be the first time for me ever to through answers out lol never done that in school. :) xxxx

Sounds like you have had a good day Jenny :D My tankini has shorts :thumbup: so kind of like having a modesty skirt on lol. Omg carvery and thorntons choccys all in one day.. im super duper jelous right now lol.
No progress hun, just still cramping at least once an hour and back ache. im wondering if its the very start of a slow early labor.

Cherry - I'm glad you enjoyed your class hun and how amazing that you met someone from BnB! hehe my cramp gets worse every time i need a pee.. which tonight seems to be every 20 darn minutes :dohh:

xxxx

Id look like some kinda crazy female wrestler in shorts, lmao I have huge thighs, mental image iv just given myself made me giggle, maybe I ate too much chocolate lol.
Yeah its been a good day :-D just hope tomorrow is as good. Just me and the kids all day, hubby is out off road biking with his dad all day, iv told him to be careful, I worry the daft sod will hurt himself.
It could be, its so hard to tell in the begginning, and my first crept up so slowly on me I didn't realise till I was 4cm. I hope he either hurrys along for you, or waits till next week.
How is Miwi?

Aww thats cool cherry :-D id love to meet you guys, but im quite far away :-/

lol would be super cool.

im just resting on this couch now. just a bit crampy and sore lower back :S now i feel sleepy lol.

Seths i hope it all starts for you soon. but not until tomorrow at least lol so then you have been paid lol.

hahaha i have now got the image of a very muscly female wrestler in my head wearing a tankini :haha:
Fingers crossed he stays safe and has no accidents hun. I never experienced natural labor the first time so i have no clue what im looking for lol. Its eased off now though :thumbup:

Miwi is doing good. The midwife was out to see baby Maisy today and said shes a little dehydrated so she is going to start feeding her every 3 hours instead of every 4. miwi managed to have her first BM today.. hehe i asked how much it hurt.. as iv been told a lot your first BM after a section really kills. she had her chinese and enjoyed it... and a McDonalds today too im so jelous :haha: She said she will nip on to do birth story etc as soon as she gets a minute.. hehe little Miss Maisy is making her very very tired :cloud9:

I talk to someone on here who lives an hour or so away from me and goes to the same hospital.. no idea if we will ever meet though. Miwi and I;s partners are thinking holidays hehe as we are growing quite close :)
It would be fab if i could just win the lottery one weekend and organise and pay for a big Plus Size And Pregnant Meet with lots of fun for the babies and children. hehe never know what may come along..

xxxx

OK u guys upgrade on my preg. LOL*WENT to the fetal miternily docter today because of my history of miscarge and premuture delivery. WELL kinda scared he said so far so good but he recommended cirklog with progstrin shots. I really dont want to get a sirklog im scared of the 5 percent chance of miscarge. DOES any one have had a history of dialating early . I m not dailated so far but has any one had a history like me and only went with the shots and did fine let me know ladies thanks i will try to keep up with the club lol

hahaha i have now got the image of a very muscly female wrestler in my head wearing a tankini :haha:
Fingers crossed he stays safe and has no accidents hun. I never experienced natural labor the first time so i have no clue what im looking for lol. Its eased off now though :thumbup:

Miwi is doing good. The midwife was out to see baby Maisy today and said shes a little dehydrated so she is going to start feeding her every 3 hours instead of every 4. miwi managed to have her first BM today.. hehe i asked how much it hurt.. as iv been told a lot your first BM after a section really kills. she had her chinese and enjoyed it... and a McDonalds today too im so jelous :haha: She said she will nip on to do birth story etc as soon as she gets a minute.. hehe little Miss Maisy is making her very very tired :cloud9:

I talk to someone on here who lives an hour or so away from me and goes to the same hospital.. no idea if we will ever meet though. Miwi and I;s partners are thinking holidays hehe as we are growing quite close :)
It would be fab if i could just win the lottery one weekend and organise and pay for a big Plus Size And Pregnant Meet with lots of fun for the babies and children. hehe never know what may come along..

xxxx

AWW! You guys live so close! That is awesome! You guys totally should have a meet up once both babes are here and such. I would love to meet and greet if we could all afford it but I wanna come to you guys kthx! :haha: I will say I am so so happy to have found this thread because with my first I had a great small support group with ladies pregnant at the same time then with my second nothing so this is quite nice to not do it alone plus everyone is fluffy too! :cloud9:

massoma8489 - sorry hun iv never had an experience of it but i do know a lady on here who is in the same situation. she had the cerclage (i think thats how you spell it) and its holding great for her at the moment. If she didn't have it then she would have gone into labor already.. she is around the 28 week mark now. Sorry you have to think about all this kind of thing :hugs:

USAF - yeah i think it would be great. She will be attending hospital on the day i go in pre-op so maybe a little meet up would be good then depending on what time her appointment is at. I agree with you 100% hun.. it has been amazing to have everyone on here. I went through my first pregnancy alone with next to no support from anyone.. so its nice to be able to come on here and talk to people who are also bigger and not judgemental <3

Still feeling very sick today :( Think the morning sickness is back! :(

noo - try eating parma voilets.. the little sweeties. apparently they are fantastic... and the love heart sweeties xxx

Getting really annoyed waiting for my scan and consultant appt now. I've got my work schedule right through till the end of the month now and really need to know when it is so I can sort my shifts around it and make sure it's a day DH isn't working (I want him there). I'm 10 weeks tomorrow by my dates but 11 weeks by theirs so they're cutting it a bit fine!

Noo I found that frustrating myself when waiting they then booked me in the last day for my testing - I didn't want to wait that long incase dates were wrong etc do had to go private instead. Hope the sickness passes

Seth - wow you've had lots of progress since I last logged in, fingers cross this is the start of labour for you

Congrats miwi on the arrival of baby girl, yay to first bm too !

Aw noo hope you feel better soon and they dont take forever to get back to you..

Ive bought a gym ball today its one from agros 55cm just under a fiver lol perfect size i must say haha. glad i didnt get the bigger one now. :) so ill have to start bouncing soon x

Lol the first BM doesn't hurt so much, but it's pretty scary, no pushing what so ever!!! Get lots of bran flakes down you, that will help a lot.

Hubby is on his way home now, he said he had a fab day :)

Not much to report here. i thought maybe my waters had gone earlier though, went for a wee about 12, and before I had chance some 'stuff' came out of me, it defo wasn't pee :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->