Plus size & pregnant join here

cute my tummy is still growing but i do have a biger tummy this time around more then with my last pregnecy btw do u ladies think the meth about baby boys make tummys bigger then baby girls they says when ur pregnet with a boy u tommy is biger then when ur pregnet with a girl idk wonder wat i have i wish its anther girl i love baby girls but at the same time i do want to expernince having a baby boy . AS long as there health thats all that matters i was the only girl out of 2 boys and my mother never had a mothers bond with me . Gess u can say very*Narcissim*mother till this day , sad that shes closer to the boys then me, I tell her I need her but shes always making excusies , feel like im alone in this world even though my hobby trys to be there there as much as possible but u still need a mother in the life gess I need to grow up and stop waiting for my mother to bild a mother daughter relation, fathers like a ring in her finger wish my life would be better

ive just skimmed through this as i aint feeling to great today. Think i have a hea cold or something coming on :(.. Or could be just cause the heating is back on and i feeling super hot. Nose is pretty darn stuffy so ive used vicks to help me breath.

Anyways. ill try and keep up with this moving post lol but if you dont hear from me il just dying on the couch lol xx

Oh no I hole you feel better soon cherry.

Not long got back from my appointment, baby Niamh is 4 lb 5 oz now and has gone from breech to head down.

Next scan is in 3 weeks, they said they will give me the section date then too :-D

Well done baby for going head down.

Thanks jen. I thnk its just the heat ive opened the windows up and closed curtains over lol pretty sunny today x

Jenny, you posting from your phone? The typos amuse me sooo much! :D

Massoma, the thing about tummies being different shapes/sizes is just a myth I think. With DS I carried all over but this time I'm so far all belly... my bum, hips, thighs haven't changed much and they're boys too!

Jenny, yay for bubs going head down!

How you feeling now Cherry?

I'm getting a lack of movement from Ernie today but he was super active last night so he's probably just chilling out.

I hope my last post did not make me sound like an ass I am just immature rofl! I hate when my phone does it to me though. Also grats on baby being head down!

Usaf wife- yeah I usually reply on my phone lol. Just read my previous post back and chuckled, bloody auto correct lol.

Just cooking a lasagne, with cauliflower and broccoli :-D

Na I dont think your an ass hun. Im immature with stuff like that too lol

lol im like that i usally type from my tablet so some of the words r off understood lol then i end up reading and id be like ohhhh no how imbaressing

Hey cottle- i'm not to bad now. pretty much rub vick all over lol. now sitting closer to the window. Must be just an off day :( oh wells hope im feeling better tomorrow as ive got my first parenting class lol kind of nervous but excited to go :D xx

massoma i think its just a myth. People always told me with a girl you carry all out front.. so they are very wrong with me lol So sorry you dont have a good bond with your mum hun. Me and my mum are not that close but we still have a good relationship. sending you big hugs :hugs:

Cherry i hope you feel better tomorrow hun. Maybe is because you'v just got the heating back on hun. :hugs:

Jenny - woot for baby going head down :D ooo and exciting times getting your section date :D Cant wait to find out when you are having Niamh. Mmmm lasagne sounds so good.. but the brocolli and colli sound the best!! num num colliflower cheese mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cottleston - oh no, I hope he is just having a rest after a super active night. Thats what Ethan did on Tuesday!

AFM my LAST midwife appointment went really well :happydance: BP is still down, baby hasnt engaged any more but he is measuring 38 weeks now instead of 4 weeks ahead :thumbup: I loved the midwife who came out today.. she was lovely!
I went for a nice bath while john took seth to the park.. and i had only been in 10 mins chilling with my book... next thing i knew i was waking up with my book almost in the water :haha: Must have needed the kip!
I cant believe this time next week i will hopefully be just getting home with my little man :D

MIWI UPDATE - Miwi is now home with the gorgeous Maisy.. she is beautifull :cloud9: Shes feeling a little sore but much better than yesterday and is relaxing before enjoying her late birthday Chinese :D xxx

Aww yay for Miwi she will be so happy to be home.

Glad your app went well today seths :D and naughty for falling alseep in the tub lol i know sometimes it cant be help when your so shattered lol

Yeah i agree think cause i now have the heating back on ill feeling it :( i turn it down low and ryan turns the dam thing back up to like 20 :( lol ive turned it own to 10 just now lol

Cant wait for Miwi to flood the thread with piks lol xxx

aww your gonna love it cherry. Maisy is so bloody gorgeous!! Just wanna pinch her and give her loads of cuddles lol. I sent her everybodies love :D

ooo get him told about the heating hun! Dont want your bill to cost a fortune!
hehe i didnt even realise id fell asleep... not that it mattered though as i have one of those stupid half size things so i couldnt drown myself in it if i tried lol. xxx

Lol i think they just make baths for these skinny people. they seem to forget those who are little bigger than the average person lol. I get stuck in mines just trying to lying back in it i find impossible. My belly makes this funny shape like the outline of her butt haha and then trying to get out...Oh man i think i could use a walking stick.

Yeah ill get him told on the heating lol xx

I love my bath, well kind off.. Its super deep and its slanted nice on the back to lay down and relax BUT my arse is wide and the tub is not wide so I gotta lift to the side or wait to get in because the water either ends up trapped in front when filling or in back when draining. >.> I have nearly fallen asleep in the tub many of times its soooo warm and comfy on my nerve and spd oh man!

26 weeks think she may be a 12 pounder :haha:

Attachments

• 26 Weeks Fallon.jpg
    26 Weeks Fallon.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
Cherry- have fun at the parenting class today hun :-D

Seths- I love veg too. Hubby bought pork mince :-/ I wont be having it again uurrggg was nasty. Glad your mw app went well.

Im not fond of baths at all. Im too big for normal sized baths and I get cold, then grumpy lol. Love my showers though.
I really wana go swimming but my cozzy is too small now. Dont wana buy a new one.

Im trying to stop drinking coffee (decaffe) as iv been told it makes breast milk taste ikky :-( I love coffee :-(

lol Cherry my bath is deff for skinny people! its to encourage us to use the shower.. but thats no good when your heavily pregnant and just want to relax. Good luck with your class today hun xx

USAF - i get that in my bath lol. I get in when theres a little water then fill the front as hot as i want then once its high enough i let it go to the back of me then fill the front back up again. Seth thinks its highly amusing when there is water left behind me :haha: Lovely bump hun! :cloud9:

Jenny - aww iv never been swimming in a while.. our local pool is far too cold for ds :( I have my tankini top packed in my hospital bag as i figured it would be great for breast feeding lol.
Oooft i like pork mince lol but i might just be weird. I LOVE showers too, but they have to be red hot.. i turn it right up as hot as it will go. haha my dad came over on his motorbike last year and asked if he could go for a shower.. got in without looking at the thermostat and almost scalded himself lol

lol Cherry my bath is deff for skinny people! its to encourage us to use the shower.. but thats no good when your heavily pregnant and just want to relax. Good luck with your class today hun xx

USAF - i get that in my bath lol. I get in when theres a little water then fill the front as hot as i want then once its high enough i let it go to the back of me then fill the front back up again. Seth thinks its highly amusing when there is water left behind me :haha: Lovely bump hun! :cloud9:

Jenny - aww iv never been swimming in a while.. our local pool is far too cold for ds :( I have my tankini top packed in my hospital bag as i figured it would be great for breast feeding lol.
Oooft i like pork mince lol but i might just be weird. I LOVE showers too, but they have to be red hot.. i turn it right up as hot as it will go. haha my dad came over on his motorbike last year and asked if he could go for a shower.. got in without looking at the thermostat and almost scalded himself lol

What is a tankini? Am I being thick? Lol. I love swimming, id go every day if I could.

Id never had pork mince before, maybe thats why? Im used to my beef and lamb lasagnes, hubby liked it though.

My life lol I like mine quite warm, but not that warm, does it not hurt you?

Im of for carvery in a bit nommmmmmm

After a couple of weeks with no MS today I feel lousy. Went out for a meal last night with some girls from work as one has just finished for Maternity Leave but this morning I feel REALLY sick and keep retching to be sick. I've taken anti-emetics but STILL feel really sick :( Dodgy BM too :( Oh dear! Hope I don't have a bug as I'm just leaving for work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->