Plus size & pregnant join here

My mom and dad don't have the kids very often. I had an amazing relationship with my grandad, and I wanted the same for my kids, but my dad is very different to my grandad. We usually see them for a couple of hours on a Sunday, that's about it, as hubby works shifts which include late evenings and nights, and if I don't go over there then id never see them, as they never bother coming over to my house.

How is everyone this eve?

Haha oops... I feel slow. What's chip roll? The names for u all food is different. So are those potatoes fried?

Chips = fries though chunkier than french fries. :)

omg i would give anything for a chip roll we have that in south africa too, oh now im craving it soooooooooooo bad!!!!!

uk chip roll
https://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9932/21745810150222760738523.jpg

south african chip roll
https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5867/imag001b.jpg

Wow ... is that fries on a hot dog bun? Or is the hot dog in there too. Im pretty sure someone makes that here. I just haven't been there yet. I love trying new things tho =D

Well guys... this will be my last post for the next few days! This time tomorrow night i will probably be starting my Nil By Mouth ready for Tuesday morning. :wohoo: I cant believe I am going in tomorrow.. and Tuesday I will have my baby boy in my arms!
Hopefully dh will come on tuesday night and update you all on how everything went and how big a little monkey we have.

Thank you all for your support through my pregnancy.. i cant wait to finish sharing your journeys with you and to share my new parenting experience with 2 little boys instead of one! I'm still not even sorted lol i have my pants washed an on the radiators to dry. When i get into bed in a min i need to finish writing my birth plan and question list... and then my list of everything that i should have packed so that i can tick it off as i check its all in there.

Lots of love ladies!! I hope you all have a good few days and i cant wait to be back with pics and story!!! :kiss:

Well guys... this will be my last post for the next few days! This time tomorrow night i will probably be starting my Nil By Mouth ready for Tuesday morning. :wohoo: I cant believe I am going in tomorrow.. and Tuesday I will have my baby boy in my arms!
Hopefully dh will come on tuesday night and update you all on how everything went and how big a little monkey we have.

Thank you all for your support through my pregnancy.. i cant wait to finish sharing your journeys with you and to share my new parenting experience with 2 little boys instead of one! I'm still not even sorted lol i have my pants washed an on the radiators to dry. When i get into bed in a min i need to finish writing my birth plan and question list... and then my list of everything that i should have packed so that i can tick it off as i check its all in there.

Lots of love ladies!! I hope you all have a good few days and i cant wait to be back with pics and story!!! :kiss:

Good luck Seths! Looking forward to seeing and hearing everything! :hugs:

Goodluck Seth, will def be thinking of u... Hope & pray everything goes well, cant wait to meet ur lil man & hear about ur experience. :hugs: :kiss:

thank you rhank you thank you for everything you have truely been an amazing part of this thread, if not the 1 person that kept it going with all ur knowledge & wonderful advice :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Im all welled up for you Seths.

It's odd how close we all get on here, considering non of us know each other off line.

Massive hugs to you, and lots of positive energy being sent your way.

AHHH!!! Best of luck and lots of love to you, your DH, Seth and of course lil Ethan hunny... Cannot wait for updates. OMG! :D :hugs: :happydance: xx

Awww good luck Seth. I pray everything goes well and u and baby are healthy and happy. Can't wait to hear from u again.

Good luck Seth - looking forward to your update about Ethan's arrival

thank you everyone :hugs: :hugs: hehe i managed to sneak on while dh gets seth ready for nursery! EEKKK the next time im on here i will be a mummy to 2! Cant wait!

Lots of love ladies and I hope this week is good to you all! xxxxxx

ahhh just seen you post on fb.. goood luck hun will be thinking of you eeeek! when he arrived give him a kiss from us all xxxxxxxxx

good luck hun preying it goes quick ans easy keep us updated

Take care Seths, il be checking your fb page for updates tomo evening :-D

How are you all today?

All ok here. One of my female corn snakes has decided to become pregnant this season. I wasn't planning on any eggs this year, being due in April, I won't have the time to care for snake babies too. But crystal had other ideas, she had retained sperm from last years mating, and used it to fertilise her eggs this year. Typical lol. So iv put her laying box in her vivarium, and she has gone straight to it.

I agree with jen. Think i would be the excat same as you cottle. Think im going to be pretyt over protective towards paige once she is born also. I know people like to help out but i would rather be the one bring up my own kid and not replying on everyone else. i think your hubby could have been little more supportive towards you since you are carrying 2 babies and may feel better if your little boy was close by than miles away from you both. Not sure how ill cope when this happens to me like. As me and ryan aint together i think ill fine it pretty tough :(

Oh seths what is it with parents eh. Im pretty sure my mums is going to be the same way. As my other sister told me that if Allison ever moved out she'd be welcome back but if i needed a place to stay i wouldnt be welcome back i was like thats not fair.. Your meant to treat you kids all the same not pick your favourite and toss the rest to a side. My neice is 3 right now and tbh allison does take the piss and over abuse her living in my mum house. she actaully shouted in my mums face earlier because ammie was wanting her action. I could have said something but after last week i kept out of it. even my other sister said she does that alot pure walk all over my mum. I hate it but there aint much i cant do unless my mum grows a back bone and tell her to her face. I think the problem is she might be scared she wont see Ammie as Allison uses ammie like that tell her to stay away from me and jen when she has had an arugement with one of us. So today was the first day i was over there all week. Mum as told me that she isnt please or happy with allison uses ammie like that or doing things that will teach her to do the others. Ammie now copys things we do and say. so you have to be cafeful about swearing..

So bloody crazy just hope i can make my mum proud once paige is here and show allie up.. Would never use a kid like that make sure she had my attention all the time to. lol.

Wow we have crazy familes dont we. xxxx

Thanks for the tip seth about the lighty crotch i have had something like that where i literally have to pause myself and screw my face up saying holy crap that hurts lol. now i know what its called xxx

YOU sound like me i feel as if god put me on this earth with out any parents my moms so adictied to my neice that she actual would sit there playing with her and ignoring my baby she would be like my head hurts if my little girll would laugh or sing she would say oh theres no baby like ur brothers baby it hurts im worried that what if she shows the diffrence like that when they grow a liittle and start to understand its very hurtfull and when people tell her she trys to denie it. I hope one day she gets it really bad no child should be treated like that .

Take care Seths, il be checking your fb page for updates tomo evening :-D

How are you all today?

All ok here. One of my female corn snakes has decided to become pregnant this season. I wasn't planning on any eggs this year, being due in April, I won't have the time to care for snake babies too. But crystal had other ideas, she had retained sperm from last years mating, and used it to fertilise her eggs this year. Typical lol. So iv put her laying box in her vivarium, and she has gone straight to it.

lol i can image if women retaine sperm like crystal lol so far so good for me but my ms is getting terrible day by day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->