Plus size & pregnant join here

33 week bump pic ladies..

Also can some1 explain to me exactly what lightening crotch is or is it fire crotch i cant remember :dohh: ???

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5654/32w6days.jpg

Take care Seths, il be checking your fb page for updates tomo evening :-D

How are you all today?

All ok here. One of my female corn snakes has decided to become pregnant this season. I wasn't planning on any eggs this year, being due in April, I won't have the time to care for snake babies too. But crystal had other ideas, she had retained sperm from last years mating, and used it to fertilise her eggs this year. Typical lol. So iv put her laying box in her vivarium, and she has gone straight to it.

lol i can image if women retaine sperm like crystal lol so far so good for me but my ms is getting terrible day by day

Looking fab sparkle!

I want snake babies! lol What morph is she Jenny?

Lol I think its amazing how they can choose to be pregnant or not, with mating, or like my girl without mating for a year lol.

She is a hypo lavender stripe :-D

Oooh preeeeettyyyy.... good job we dont live closer or i'd be bugging you for a hatchling lol

(i still might :haha: )

Yay! Finally got my 12 week scan and consultant appt :) 15th March

Yay! Not long to wait...

Ladies I'm in some real pain today. I've had constant sharp pains in bump. Whenever I move (even if I'm sat down) i get the pain on the left and at the bottom. If I want to walk, I have to support my bump with my hands or I'm bent over because the pain and tightness stops me standing upright. MEHH. Had some watery stuff too but I'm pretty sure it's just increased discharge. Haven't felt either baby for three hours either.
I called the midwife who's told me to take paracatamol and a cold drink. If I'm still in pain or can't feel them in an hour, I have to call back.
I'm sure everythings fine and its just round ligament pain but cant help but worry...

Yay! Finally got my 12 week scan and consultant appt :) 15th March

Yay! Not long to wait...

Ladies I'm in some real pain today. I've had constant sharp pains in bump. Whenever I move (even if I'm sat down) i get the pain on the left and at the bottom. If I want to walk, I have to support my bump with my hands or I'm bent over because the pain and tightness stops me standing upright. MEHH. Had some watery stuff too but I'm pretty sure it's just increased discharge. Haven't felt either baby for three hours either.
I called the midwife who's told me to take paracatamol and a cold drink. If I'm still in pain or can't feel them in an hour, I have to call back.
I'm sure everythings fine and its just round ligament pain but cant help but worry...

Yay Noo, glad they sorted your appointment out, not long to wait till you see baby :-D

CottlestonPie your welcome to one :-D
Fingers crossed your little ones get their bums moving for you asap, I hope the paracetamol helps you feel better soon

Hello ladies!! Can I ask I question I am a plus size pregnant girl and I have a big bump and fat hanging below the bump!

I guess this is aimed at second time plus size ladies for that fat sag after birth perminantly or does it go back to been fat on my belly again! I just have these pictures of my with a saggy belly after pregnancy I don't know how I would try to get rid of it! Obviously I will try and lose the weight but will it always sag now?

Sorry if this sounds stupid I'm just worried

Hi Blades, after having DS1, I gained a "mummy apron"... I lost around 30lb and did notice that as I lost the weight and my skin got tighter, the jiggle did get smaller but it happened very slowly and now in my 2nd pregnancy it's got big and flappy again.
I believe that it's definitely possible and I'll be aiming to shrink mine as much as I can once I'm recovered from having the babies. Good luck!

Jenny... Careful, I'll hold you to that! ;)

Im a ftm mum and i have the saggy bit under my bump to :( i thought it would harden up or something but as paige as been sitting rather high up all through my pregnancy it has just stay the same lol.

Sparkle: seth explain to me about this light crotch. from what ive read im gathering its when you get this shooting pain in your whoo ha area lol but its comes out of no were and you literally have to pause until it pauses. I get this from time to time it bloody hurts when i get it. wonder if i could find more info on google about it lol.

Cottle i hope you get there little bums wriggling again soon. Do you have anythign high and sugary i find after ive made a smoothie paige likes to wiggle about. Ive had less worry now after drink alot more lol i hardly even drink water but if i feel like i dont feel her for ages then ill have some ice cold water and try and relax lol. Hope your pain passes on also xxx

33 week bump pic ladies..

Also can some1 explain to me exactly what lightening crotch is or is it fire crotch i cant remember :dohh: ???

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5654/32w6days.jpg

lightening Crotch hun... the best i can explain it.. is a seriously sharp shooting pain in your crotch which stops you in your tracks. IT only lasts a few seconds each time but can happen quite a few times in a row.

Cottleston - I hope bert and ernie start moving soon hun and if not then i hope everything is ok when you go get checked out! and i hope the pain is just round ligament pain!

Bladesgirl :hi: mine turned back into being fat on my belly :thumbup: not sure what it will do this time as im having a section.

OK laides this really is it now. Im all packed, showered, shaved and ready to go in 30 mins time. I am crapping myself lol.. i actually feel sick right now which i put down to being nervous. This time tomorrow i will have my little guy in my arms EEK.
Sending you all lots of love, Cant wait to get back home and settled on thursday and update you all! Now need to goto the toilet again :dohh: I swear my body must know they're going to try give me laxitives lol its doing the job itself :dohh: sorry for TMI :haha: but this will be the 4th time i'v been today! Getting ridiculous lol.

ARGH omg omg omg omg :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS xx

Thanks Cherry & Seth, thats exactly what i have been having quite a bit of, esp when im walking.. it really hurts so bad that i just stop whaterver im doing ouch.!!!!

Seth omg omg omg!!!!!!!! Love u loads too hun, will be thinking of you!!!!

WOOOOOOO GO SETHS!!! Xx

Waiting for DH to get home to take me to MAU. Havent felt Ernie since 10am (it's now nearly 3pm) plus the pain... Plus the fact that I had a rather intense BH while on the phone to the midwife Prompted them to tell me to come in to be on the safe side.

Optimistically, I'm hoping that Ernies just kicking placenta or asleep and the pain is Bert trying to go head down. Fingers crossed!

Cottle how did you get on? Hope everything is ok.

Whoooo seth good luck hun we love you to eeeek!!!

Your welcome sparkle.

AFM i just been testing out this ball earlier and oh my thing ill keep it going for a few mins a day :) xx

NOOOO! I missed her popping on! Awes! GL hun! I wish to add you to my facebook if that's ok and when you get back! So excited for you!! xx

Cottles- Hope all is well hun and that lil man is ok sorry you are having issues!
Sparkle- Love the bumpy pic!
Noo- YAY less then 2 weeks hun and you will see baby!

Thanks ladies... MAU were happy with the twinnies. Ernies still not lively but heard heartbeats and a few nudges so they seem ok. I've been told I need a support belt as spd Plus the weight of a twin pregnancy means its only gonna get worse. Buuuut I tried on the only support belt available in my local mothercare... My bump is already too big for it haha

Jenny, I mentioned baby snakes to hubby. He totally wants one now :haha:

USAF- wife she posted her facebook link few pages back if you find it lol.

Ohh glad their ok cottle. Yeah i got those band things from newlook and there bloody tight.. Do they think only skinny people get pregnant or something. I had to stretch my black one so it was comfy to wear when i was was working i popped white one on and it was mega tight. need to stretch that one and the grey one :( but i aint been wearing them as i cant wear nothing on my bump :s like my legging i would normally pull over but its hurts when i do lol.

Ooo paige has the hiccups lol can just feel these pops from down below lol she was having a wriggle before and i seen my belly move slightly i was in awe :) tried to show ryan but he had his head phones on xxx

Sorry for going awol again girls, I can't keep up with you all lol

Good luck Seths xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"