Plus size & pregnant join here

Your welcome hun. ive been stalking your profile most of today lol x

Also can i ask that u ladies dont mention lo name on fb coz no 1 knows its a suprise

AWWEE! YAY! Grats to Seths and family! Can't wait to hear from her and see the lil guy. I don't hide my babies name from family I was but finally let people know once I knew for sure Fallon was a female. We were told early she was a girl and waiting till we confirmed to announce or rather use her name. My FB btw https://www.facebook.com/ciarra.weiss

My baby's name isn't secret, just people think it's odd, and can't say it properly, even though it's easy to say *rolls eyes* lol. Was the same when I had Freya, people kept calling her 'Freeeya' or 'Frier' ffs, it's a good job I didn't spell her name the way I wanted (Nordic spelling 'Freja'.

This baby is Niamh, it's very common in Ireland, and is said the same as 'knee-eve' And im spelling her name the Irish way, no one is going to get her name right anyway, so I may as well spell it the traditional way lol.

Well that was a bit of a rant, wasn't it! lol

Hope all you ladies are doing well. I am of to bed now, been so so sleepy today, and not had time for a nap. night night all. xx

Your first is said like FRAY-uh yes? I totally understand you on that part though people can't say Fallon and ask if its Fallen... -_- no she has not fallen and she can't get up people.

Love the name Niamh. My family were convinced we'd use Siobhan if we were expecting a girl as I'm half Irish but actually we liked Hannah lol

A friend of mine is constantly battling with people to spell her daughters name right as she has a Freyja. Most people forget the J.
At least with Eddie and Dylan they're pretty easy to pronounce and spell! Only problem is I'm so used to Bert and Ernie I'll probably be the one getting their names wrong for a while :haha:

Your first is said like FRAY-uh yes? I totally understand you on that part though people can't say Fallon and ask if its Fallen... -_- no she has not fallen and she can't get up people.

Pretty close, its Fray-ah.

omg, what is wrong with people? I bet that does your head in.

Love the name Niamh. My family were convinced we'd use Siobhan if we were expecting a girl as I'm half Irish but actually we liked Hannah lol

A friend of mine is constantly battling with people to spell her daughters name right as she has a Freyja. Most people forget the J.
At least with Eddie and Dylan they're pretty easy to pronounce and spell! Only problem is I'm so used to Bert and Ernie I'll probably be the one getting their names wrong for a while :haha:

Hannah is lovely, we are having Johanna as her second name (after hubbys mom).

Can I ask why she has the 'J' as well as the 'Y'? As they both have the same sound, iv never heard of someone having both letters in the name.
Hahahaha awww, I imagine it will be so hard to tell them apart at first.

That is prob how I would say it I just suck at trying to word pronunciations!

Lol i like how everyone say the names all different lol. When mum had my youngest sister i couldnt get her name right at all but i must have been about 10 at the time.. Her name is Jennifer to lol I cant even spell her middle name lol

USAF i just added you on facebook lol.

Ive hit a boring streak. everything is now clean. just need to keep on top of dishes and washing lol.
But im super bored now.. Ive started knitting call me a granny hahaha. But im trying to make a pillow for Paige and hoping to somehow stitch a 'p' into it also lol.

Hope we hear from Seth soon. I know she gets home tomorrow so we should get loads of piks to look at xxxx

Morning everyone how are you all?

I can hardly keep my eyes open today, tired to get a nap on the sofa but the phone kept going, then the door bell went too, I got cross and threw the towel in with the nap.

I wish I could get my house to stay clean Cherry lol, im going mad ever little bits of dust lately, I cannot seem to get rid of all of it, and it's annoying me lol.

I can't wait to see pics from Seths too :)

I accepted :D I also can't wait to see pics! Another friend of mine is in labor she is also on bnb but is at 36 + 3 I think this is the third time shes went in. I worry but she tends to do this with her pregnancies or rather her pregnancies tend to go early and have to be stopped so on.

So far so good but I have been feeling like almost pressure feeling down there but any ways today is a special day for me and also a sad event I gave birth to my first child that I named massoma but sadly she didn't make it Happy birthday my baby it's been 2 years I miss u more then words can say every time I rember u I have to cry its hard with out u my heart will never be better ladies this year was terrible for me I gave birth to massoma over seas my birth country I went last November to vist my in laws so one day I tell my husband I want to vist my baby's grave as we were talking his brother over heard us talking he said to us that the children's grave yard ur daughter is baried has been demolished and a building has been built there

Jesus! She went in two hours ago and just posted she has had him! 5lbs and 8 oz! LOL!

So far so good but I have been feeling like almost pressure feeling down there but any ways today is a special day for me and also a sad event I gave birth to my first child that I named massoma but sadly she didn't make it Happy birthday my baby it's been 2 years I miss u more then words can say every time I rember u I have to cry its hard with out u my heart will never be better ladies this year was terrible for me I gave birth to massoma over seas my birth country I went last November to vist my in laws so one day I tell my husband I want to vist my baby's grave as we were talking his brother over heard us talking he said to us that the children's grave yard ur daughter is baried has been demolished and a building has been built there

Im so sorry to hear that you lost your little one :-( huge hugs to you. If you dont mind me asking, what happened to her?

Omg are they allowed to do that over a graveyard? That is horrific.

Jesus! She went in two hours ago and just posted she has had him! 5lbs and 8 oz! LOL!

I was just about to post saying I hope everything goes ok lol. She fired that little one out didn't she! Congrats to her.

Im so sorry to hear that you lost your little one :-( huge hugs to you. If you dont mind me asking, what happened to her?

Omg are they allowed to do that over a graveyard? That is horrific.

I was just about to post saying I hope everything goes ok lol. She fired that little one out didn't she! Congrats to her.

Sorry for your loss as well, here they can't by law do that to graves that is HORRIBLE.

Jenny- I know right? Holy hell I guess her body was just ready because she had been in the hosp with contractions few days before and has had them on and off for the past few days prob got her dilated to full and just had him on out when she went in. :haha:

I'm totally bored too, I'm ready to have her now! I knit as well so I've been doing a lot of that, and sewing.

Aww Jenny. I'd go bad trying to get every last piece of dust i cant bend over that well either so i just pulled the hoover out going around all corners lol..

Sorry to hear you lost your little one hun and they demolished the graveyard. Thats sick.

Ooo who had there little one lol. Or is this seths lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->