Plus size & pregnant join here

Youch... I wouldn't have thought you'd be allowed a bath until you started to heal. Hope you're ok hun xx

Congrats Seth, ur lil man is adorable :cloud9: look @ you being super woman & being up & about & climbing in & out of bath :thumbup: just becareful hun!!
Ilove the photo of Seth & baby, his a proper big brother lol

Congrats Seths, Ethan is gorgeous! I'm amazed how quick you've gotten out of hospital, I was in 5 days after having my elective! I was up and about, just not allowed to leave!

I've been getting braxton hicks that have been making my scar hurt, it's making me rethink my vbac, really don't fancy a ruptured uterus! Will see what they say at my appointment on tuesday.

Awww babies are so wonderful. Congratulations Seth. Baby is beautiful and Seth is a cutie =) glad all is well!!!

Ladies am I being ridiculous? My bump has a more flat look to it tonight and it seems lower? I have been having super watery but still milky color to it. Fallon moves throughout the day and night. Maybe shes just moved? Should I be worried?

I have days like that too hun. Especially at the bottom. If Bert rolls over so he's spine to spine then the bottom of my bump goes a bit flat and wobbly. It's normal, just depends on the position of bubs. But if you are worried, give your MW a call.

Ohhhh I had a lovely night last night. Got up for a wee at 11:30 and woke up after that thinking itd be about 1am but it was after 4 :D

Oohhh that was a nice stretch of sleep CottleSton, I remember I had a 5 hr stretch of sleep one night, I felt great :-D
Cant remember what its like to sleep through, and baby isn't even here lmao, my body must be getting ready for all these breast fed night feeds.

I feel a bit better today. Id been struggling with my anxiety this week. But trying to keep busy (even if its just the house work) and showers make me feel a bit better. Im worried il be worse after baby is here, I dont want to have to give up on breastfeeding due to needing my meds. :-/

I managed to get through the night ok. But i still have this mild pain. :( i went for a bath and even got a hot water bottle the pain subsided so i got to sleep lol but the i was up so much peeing to.

ill let you guys know what my midwife says after i tell her. Feels like i just pulled a muscle when i got up so i hope thats all it is xxx

Cherry hun i hope your ok!

will reply properly later on if i can.. hehe just as iv logged in to reply Ethan wants a bottle. He's a hungry little monkey today! Going for my first shopping trip tonight.. lets see if any ignorant people goto barge into me like they did yesterday. I will slap them upside the head if they bang into me :haha: xxx

Thanks seths ive got a UTI.. Ive just posted a thread about how to tell if your contracting lol if any you ladies could help me out that would be great.

My midwife was asking me loads of questions including could you be contracting i said i dont think i was but i honestly dont know how to tell :(.. any advice would be greatful xxxx

Morning ladies, how is everyone?

I have my 3d scan today, taking the kids with us, we are all very excited :-D

aww no Cherry UTI's suck!! I have to be tested for one on Monday as im getting stinging pee,, which could just be due to having a cathater in for so long or it could be a uti... oh the joys :dohh:
Hmm to tel if your contracting.. i think its just really the same as a BH but painful. or thats how i remember it anyway hun... and your bump goes solid!

Jenny- I LOVED your pics! She is gorgeous <3 :cloud9: and the pic of her feet... omg ... i have a thing for babies feet haha sad i know.

I think iv overdone it today.. my back is killing me. So thats it now.. chill, chill, and chill some more! xxx

Hope the scan went well Jenny and you got some good pics :)

With contractions vs Braxton hicks I find my bump goes hard but I get pain around my pelvic region like bad period pain. Bh hard bump that feels compressed more so at the top of the bump but not painful. I remember with JJ I was contracting when having my sweep and didn't realise but midwife could feel it. Everyone is different too, as I know others in labour when having contractions getting pains in their back or down their thighs

Thanks Seths and JellyCat, I will add some pics when I can get go the pc, probably tomorrow now. Walked all round Asda n now im achey.

Hows things with you ladies?

I'm feeling good after a couple of days ago, no more Braxton hicks and starting to catch up on missed sleep from having a sick boy this past week. Tomorrow is weigh day for me and have to be honest I'm getting down about my weight gain. As of 25 weeks I'd gained 9lbs and I've a bmi of 38 so really need to start eating better, actually it's the snacks which is my archilles heel. Have Physio booked this Monday and healthy eating plan for next Monday then gtt the following week.

9lb is pretty good hun! I've gained over a stone and a half so far :(
Jenny, love the pics... Gorgeous!
Seths, how you feeling? How are the boys doing?
Anyone heard from miwi? Hope she's doing ok.

Afm, I measured myself the other night. I'm measuring term for a singleton... Obviously I know I'm gonna be bigger with twins but it's scary to know I was this size just before Toby was born and I've potentially got another 11 weeks. Ooh, 3rd tri tomorrow eeeek!! Feeling a lot of pressure in my ribs today. I'm guessing Bert is still breech so his head is up there and I know Ernie is still transverse so ALL of him is pretty much up in my ribcage lol... I've got a feeling this is gonna get verrrry uncomfortable!

I'm feeling good after a couple of days ago, no more Braxton hicks and starting to catch up on missed sleep from having a sick boy this past week. Tomorrow is weigh day for me and have to be honest I'm getting down about my weight gain. As of 25 weeks I'd gained 9lbs and I've a bmi of 38 so really need to start eating better, actually it's the snacks which is my archilles heel. Have Physio booked this Monday and healthy eating plan for next Monday then gtt the following week.[/QUOTE

9lb is not too bad hun, I wouldnt worry yourself too much.
Glad your feeling better hun, getting enough sleep always helps, but seems to be the hatdest thing to achieve.

9lb is pretty good hun! I've gained over a stone and a half so far :(
Jenny, love the pics... Gorgeous!
Seths, how you feeling? How are the boys doing?
Anyone heard from miwi? Hope she's doing ok.

Afm, I measured myself the other night. I'm measuring term for a singleton... Obviously I know I'm gonna be bigger with twins but it's scary to know I was this size just before Toby was born and I've potentially got another 11 weeks. Ooh, 3rd tri tomorrow eeeek!! Feeling a lot of pressure in my ribs today. I'm guessing Bert is still breech so his head is up there and I know Ernie is still transverse so ALL of him is pretty much up in my ribcage lol... I've got a feeling this is gonna get verrrry uncomfortable!

Thanks hun.
My gosh :-/ these last few weeks are going to be tough on you :-/ I thought I was achey enough and iv just the one baby. I really feel for you.

Cottleston - can't imagine how you must be feeling :hugs: any chance the growth will slowdown?

The pics are not the clearest, as I had to take them with phone camera.

Here is Niamh, I cant stop looking at her. such a soppy cow I am lol.

Feet
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/544332_10151306183730264_862531159_n_zps9c7eaf5c.jpg

This is my fave, she has her daddys big lips, I cant wait to kiss her cheeks :)
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/482265_10151306182760264_1683478503_n_zps395ca9fe.jpg

oooof sleepy baby
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/644316_10151306181940264_821314101_n_zps1a842ec0.jpg

Of to my moms in a while, to give cards and presents to her and my nan. I saw a lot of statuses on fb saying happy mothers day to the moms in heaven, made me realise how lucky I am to still have both my nan and my mom around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->