Plus size & pregnant join here

So far so good but I have been feeling like almost pressure feeling down there but any ways today is a special day for me and also a sad event I gave birth to my first child that I named massoma but sadly she didn't make it Happy birthday my baby it's been 2 years I miss u more then words can say every time I rember u I have to cry its hard with out u my heart will never be better ladies this year was terrible for me I gave birth to massoma over seas my birth country I went last November to vist my in laws so one day I tell my husband I want to vist my baby's grave as we were talking his brother over heard us talking he said to us that the children's grave yard ur daughter is baried has been demolished and a building has been built there

Im so sorry to hear that you lost your little one :-( huge hugs to you. If you dont mind me asking, what happened to her?

Omg are they allowed to do that over a graveyard? That is horrific.

Jesus! She went in two hours ago and just posted she has had him! 5lbs and 8 oz! LOL!

I was just about to post saying I hope everything goes ok lol. She fired that little one out didn't she! Congrats to her.
Thx Jenny I got pregnet with her in late October bk in 2010 everything was normal up until 19 weeks I had sex and after a while 5 mints. later I stared getting really bad pain with spotting so my husband toke me to the hospital 3 am they gave me a shot they said it was for the pain and discharged me I still had pain after one hour a gush of water came down I was pain free I didn't know it was my water next day I went to the docter got a ultrasound my water bag was broke but there was a heart beat baby was alright docter gave me shots for three days she put hope in my heart that my child was going to live after three days I went to the bathroom and when I was tryn to put my pad I felt something it was two little feet I swear as I write this my tears are flowing down anyways my husband takes me to the hospital with my mother in law the my baby was half dilverd when I got to the hospital they dilverd my baby 19 weeks + 3 days she was the most cutest baby I have ever seen my plesnta detached from the baby and it becomes life threating when that happens so they put my baby on my stomach as I was being tortuored she had her hand inside tryn to pull out the plecenta I was so hurt they didn't even let my husband with me my husband could hear me yelling for his name I went home right away with tears my heart was broken she hit me in the heart bad as I was resting my husband took the baby to Barry her with some family members I couldnt see my baby being Barred after a day my husband thought he was Going to loss me soo he toke me away for two weeks I was waking up ever night crying but after two months I was blessed with my baby girl that also gave me a hard time to but made it and she healthier then any other baby's I named her massoma also and now I'm pregnet again now preying that this pregncy goes smoth this time

So far so good but I have been feeling like almost pressure feeling down there but any ways today is a special day for me and also a sad event I gave birth to my first child that I named massoma but sadly she didn't make it Happy birthday my baby it's been 2 years I miss u more then words can say every time I rember u I have to cry its hard with out u my heart will never be better ladies this year was terrible for me I gave birth to massoma over seas my birth country I went last November to vist my in laws so one day I tell my husband I want to vist my baby's grave as we were talking his brother over heard us talking he said to us that the children's grave yard ur daughter is baried has been demolished and a building has been built there

Im so sorry to hear that you lost your little one :-( huge hugs to you. If you dont mind me asking, what happened to her?

Jesus! She went in two hours ago and just posted she has had him! 5lbs and 8 oz! LOL!

I was just about to post saying I hope everything goes ok lol. She fired that little one out didn't she! Congrats to her.

Sorry for your loss as well, here they can't by law do that to graves that is HORRIBLE.

Jenny- I know right? Holy hell I guess her body was just ready because she had been in the hosp with contractions few days before and has had them on and off for the past few days prob got her dilated to full and just had him on out when she went in. :haha:
yaa I know here in the states it's illegal but I was in a different countery

Sorry for your loss as well, here they can't by law do that to graves that is HORRIBLE.

Jenny- I know right? Holy hell I guess her body was just ready because she had been in the hosp with contractions few days before and has had them on and off for the past few days prob got her dilated to full and just had him on out when she went in. :haha:

Well sounds like she got to the hospital just in time lol.

I'm totally bored too, I'm ready to have her now! I knit as well so I've been doing a lot of that, and sewing.

Iv been watching lots of tv, like Dexter, DrWho lol and cleaning a lot.

Aww Jenny. I'd go bad trying to get every last piece of dust i cant bend over that well either so i just pulled the hoover out going around all corners lol..

Sorry to hear you lost your little one hun and they demolished the graveyard. Thats sick.

Ooo who had there little one lol. Or is this seths lol..

The little bits keep doing my head in lol, I seriously need to get a life lol

Thx Jenny I got pregnet with her in late October bk in 2010 everything was normal up until 19 weeks I had sex and after a while 5 mints. later I stared getting really bad pain with spotting so my husband toke me to the hospital 3 am they gave me a shot they said it was for the pain and discharged me I still had pain after one hour a gush of water came down I was pain free I didn't know it was my water next day I went to the docter got a ultrasound my water bag was broke but there was a heart beat baby was alright docter gave me shots for three days she put hope in my heart that my child was going to live after three days I went to the bathroom and when I was tryn to put my pad I felt something it was two little feet I swear as I write this my tears are flowing down anyways my husband takes me to the hospital with my mother in law the my baby was half dilverd when I got to the hospital they dilverd my baby 19 weeks + 3 days she was the most cutest baby I have ever seen my plesnta detached from the baby and it becomes life threating when that happens so they put my baby on my stomach as I was being tortuored she had her hand inside tryn to pull out the plecenta I was so hurt they didn't even let my husband with me my husband could hear me yelling for his name I went home right away with tears my heart was broken she hit me in the heart bad as I was resting my husband took the baby to Barry her with some family members I couldnt see my baby being Barred after a day my husband thought he was Going to loss me soo he toke me away for two weeks I was waking up ever night crying but after two months I was blessed with my baby girl that also gave me a hard time to but made it and she healthier then any other baby's I named her massoma also and now I'm pregnet again now preying that this pregncy goes smoth this time

Oh my life! Im so sorry, my heart goes out to you! Big hugs.

Cherry- It was a friend I met here on bnb when I was pregnant with my son I had him before she had hers and then she got pregnant before me this time and her baby came a month early 0_0 hes super adorable! She and baby are doing just fine she had him within 15 mins of intense tightenings! JEBUS! Her name on here is Candyapple19 :D might of seen her in third tri.

oh yeah she was in one of the april threads with me but i hardly saw her write anything lol.. Aparently ive just been told and when hunting for all the april threads but only one bloody came up grrrr... A girl i started out with on here as had her little boy she was due at the end of april to :S... I was like what omg seriously lol im just waiting to find out where my friend seen this cause i aint seen the girl online for ages lol xxxx

Yeah she was waaay more active last pregnancy and Luke was born 4 weeks early apparently hes having some issues with a gunky eye, clogged ear, and they need to watch him feed other then that all well. On another note my daughter woke my son and I up this morning and I am so annoyed I am exhausted -_- had a crap nights sleep and she wakes us up instead of being good in her room like she normally does ahhh!

Hey Ladies!!

That's Ethan and I home :D I got discharged at 10am this morning, and have already been for my first walk! I went and picked seth up from nursery. Took 45 mins to walk down there but it felt good.

I got took to theatre at 9:15am on Tuesday. Went in and they got me all ready to do the spinal... my legs were shaking like nothing on earth but the anesthetist managed to get the needle in first time. I cant say it felt nice but it wasn't that bad. I was layed down and i felt so sorry for all the staff... they were all so skinny and had to move me so i was laid on the bed properly!! Now i know why its more difficult for them to deal with bigger ladies lol.
Anyway they got under way before i even realised it! They stepped him out slowly, then they dropped the drape so i could see him be born, delayed cutting the cord for 3 minutes. Then the midwife brought him round to show me properly then took john to the side and they cut the cord and cleaned him up before bringing him back to my head. She asked if i wanted a cuddle but i said no as i felt really sick (was being suffocated by my boobs lol). After 15 mins she took john and ethan through to the recovery room while they moved me onto a bed then took me through too. I got skin to skin as soon as i was in there.
After an hour and a half i was taken back upto maternity.. and got a brutal midwife who made me try lift my bum up so she could sort pads etc when i still couldnt properly feel my legs :S (im glad she did though). I got a lot of help with breast feeding and did keep at it till midnight.. but by then he was feeding that often but i ended up with a blood blister on my nipple... and the other one i just couldnt even see to get it in his mouth properly (nipple i mean) so i asked for a bottle. But im happy i gave him bm for the first 14 hours :) He is eating really well now too on the bottles. I was up on my feet at 5pm tuesday.. then 7am wednesday i was up properly and went for a shower and haven't looked back. I got out at 10am today and went straight for a big walk down to the nursery to pick seth up. Must say i wouldnt want to go through it all again... when i was back on the ward after the section i took ill, was getting hot flushes and kept vomiting. I was ok after a sleep though :)

And what you have all been waiting for... iv added some pics but most are on my fb.

https://i49.tinypic.com/2dk06m0.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/288bi4g.jpg
https://i48.tinypic.com/20t33mf.jpg
https://i47.tinypic.com/2w32n1x.jpg
https://i47.tinypic.com/260enis.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/6zu05h.jpg
https://i46.tinypic.com/x6a92h.jpg

Awwwwwwwww!
Congratulations hun, he's so precious! Seth looks like such a proud and happy big brother too.
Well done on getting up and about so quickly and for starting off with bfing. It's so great to hear such a positive story from a c section. You normally only hear negative things from emcs... Maybe the experience IS that much better when planned.

So so happy for you hun. Congratulations to you all xxxx

Yay, I bet your so glad its over and your both home safe :-D

My life, walking out and about that soon! Guaranteed I wont be able to do thst!

How are you finding the healing?

Huge congrats to you all once again :-D

Thank you hun :D Seth is so good with him lol loves him to bits! I feel so much better for getting up and about! emcs are deff harder to heal from as your bodies gone through labor first. But there was a lady in the room next to me who had her section straight after me and she was still finding it hard to recover today. I felt quite bad since i was fine and heading home lol.

how are bert and ernie?? xxx

They're good thanks hun... Waiting to see if they've shifted positions yet. Scan is in 2 weeks.

Aww brotherly love- so cute! I'm so excited to see Toby like that (but also a bit worried in case he gets jealous!)

I always wondered why there was a difference in recovery between emcs and elective but yeah I guess it makes sense that if your uterus has to recover from labour and a c-sec then it'll be tougher on the body. I guess it's all down to the individual too. Not sure I'll be quite as active as you so soon after lol

Congrats again hun and I am happy you are up and about! I to have heard such rough stories about sections!

oo sorry Jenny i missed your post! :dohh:

Thank you :D I am super glad to be home although trying to get seth to understand he cant jump on me is proving difficult. You may be hun, you and cottleston. I think its different for every lady. Healing is good, apparently my wound is nice and clean, i get the stitches out on tuesday.

cottleston i hope they have moved for your scan. Are you deff having a section hun? Hopefully Toby will be like Seth is. We've just had ethan on the floor for some floor time and seth was straight down beside him cooing over him. I wouldn't worry if you take longer to get up and about, the lady in the room next to me had her section whilst i was in the recovery room and she still wasnt up and about when i left today.

Thank you USAF :D I heard lots of bad stories too, but i must say this whole experience so far is so much better than i had with Seth :D

xxxx

Yay!!! well done seths. seen you piks on facebook to cute :)..

I wanted to quickly say that few moments ago i got up to go to the loo and felt like i need a poop but then my right side of my back got this sharp pain that got worse. I went to the loo and it got even more sorer (i know thats not a word lol) i place my hands against the wall to help ease the pain but it kept getting worse so i just quickly pee'd and tried to stand back up but the pain was just to much i was a bit sick. I told ryan to get me some water and pain killers as i was kneeling on the floor. The pain eased up so i stood up and took the water/pain killers and then made us dinner. Not sure what the heck the pain was thought its still there a little. Paige is ok though she is wriggling around alot at the moment so she muct be awake lol watching my belly do this wave effect lol super cool but im curiors about this pain :( ive got my next class tomorrow so i might just mention to my midwife tomorrow when i see her xx

Worth a call I think it could be simple or not! Its good Paige is moving though.

Yeah. I see my midwife tomorrow so ill mention it to her. Getting little pain in my do da area so ive pulled out my ball and having little bounce lol pain has eased of for now. xxx

Congrats Seth - Ethan is gorgeous. Great to hear you are up and about already :)

Cittlestonpie glad beet and earnie are doing well after you having to be checked out.

Cherry - why not give mw a call before tomorrow?

Afm started getting bh since last night at one point quite regularly but all ok now just resting after work

If you're getting any pain you are meant to ring the 24 hour advice line in your notes.

It's ok Noo, they weren't painful at all just uncomfortable when they were tightening. Only last 45 minutes, decided if they return I'll call the mw.

thanks Cherry, thanks Jelly :D

Cherry deff think that warrants a call to the midwife hun. Could be round ligament pain but its deff worth getting it checked out though.

Jelly - hope your ok hun, sounds like you needed to rest!

as for us... its time for bed! thank goodness im shattered! Also almost got stuck in the bath lol think ill be sticking to the shower! Just about to get little man into some pjs then were off to bed. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->