Plus size & pregnant join here

Awww i love the last pik with a bit yawn lol.

Thanks ladies on the advice (contractions) I have had some pains and my bump goes super hard like a rock so maybe im having mild ones lol but they are often like once very few hours maybe. Depending on how i move also i get pain in my back or my bump goes sore :(. I was going to give the hospital and ring for some advice because when i got home i was in pain again on my right side back. I started to get pain again since yesterday around 8.30pm but it was coming and going the pain was last good few minutes then easing off. I told my mum and she has told me just to keep an eye ok them and time them if i can but the darn pain has gone lol.

Im beginning to think from everything i have read it may be the start of something but who knows. I shall write some notes down and say to midwife just for peace of mind.. She did say that having a UTI could start of contractions also.

As im looking at a note pad i think i better do it now before i forget lol

Oh here is my bump piks as im 36 weeks today :) yay!!!!... also my bump looks smaller :S

Attachments

• progress 2.jpg
    progress 2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
hey ladies.

jelly - try not worry too much about your weight hun. I started at 18 stone 7 and ended at 20 stone 1lb. And i was told that was ok :)

cottleston - omg hun i feel sorry for you, i hope the boys move down a bit to give you some reliefe! Happy third tri day hun! :D :happydance: I cant believe how fast its going!!

Cherry -deff sounds like something could be starting.. hopefully once your uti is cleared then it wills top

MIWI - miwi is doing ok... she has a little bit of baby blues but she is getting some help for it. Little Maisy is doing fab!

AFM - I am doing great. I had a cry this morning as the beads on my stitches are starting to dig in and hurt but they are getting taken out tomorrow thank goodness. Can't wait. Apart from that im fantastic :D I feel pretty much back to normal apart from some stomach pain if i overdo things.. but as long as i keep on top of pain killers im good. Which reminds me i was supposed to stab myself at half 5 and i forgot.. best get it done now.. only 2 more to go.. so after tonights only 1 more. :happydance:
Ethan is great :) He is feeding every 3 hours but the poor boy keeps getting hiccups! He has a weight review tomorrow to see if hes started to put weight back on or if he is still loosing it. I hope hes putting on, i really dont want to go through the whole weight struggle we did with seth. He is a very bright eyed little boy... has lots of "alert" time instead of just sleeping all the time. Seth aboslutely dotes on him and helps us with feeding him! He isn't even bothered if Ethan cries.. but tbh thats not very often as we feed on cue and dont wait for him to cry.
I go to register him tomorrow at 10:30am then i need to get my child benefit forms sent off... already done tax credits but no idea how long it will all take to start kicking in. I'm hoping by the end of the month so i can help towards my dads birthday party.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE having my two boys <3 :cloud9: Even in the middle of the night when im fighting to stay awake to feed ethan lol.

I hope you guys had a good mothers day today <3 Lots of love to you all xxxxx

Awww i love the last pik with a bit yawn lol.

Thanks ladies on the advice (contractions) I have had some pains and my bump goes super hard like a rock so maybe im having mild ones lol but they are often like once very few hours maybe. Depending on how i move also i get pain in my back or my bump goes sore :(. I was going to give the hospital and ring for some advice because when i got home i was in pain again on my right side back. I started to get pain again since yesterday around 8.30pm but it was coming and going the pain was last good few minutes then easing off. I told my mum and she has told me just to keep an eye ok them and time them if i can but the darn pain has gone lol.

Im beginning to think from everything i have read it may be the start of something but who knows. I shall write some notes down and say to midwife just for peace of mind.. She did say that having a UTI could start of contractions also.

As im looking at a note pad i think i better do it now before i forget lol

Oh here is my bump piks as im 36 weeks today :) yay!!!!... also my bump looks smaller :S

Maybe baby has dropped a bit more hun?

I don't know much about the onset of labour, I only experienced it once, and it wasn't helpful to me at all. I just had really bad pelvic pain, and no contractions, got to 8 cm then stopped, yay for 30hrs labour, then a c section grrr. I hope baby stays in there for you, for a few weeks longer cooking. If your worried or in pain call L and D hun, they will know what to do :)

hey ladies.

jelly - try not worry too much about your weight hun. I started at 18 stone 7 and ended at 20 stone 1lb. And i was told that was ok :)

cottleston - omg hun i feel sorry for you, i hope the boys move down a bit to give you some reliefe! Happy third tri day hun! :D :happydance: I cant believe how fast its going!!

Cherry -deff sounds like something could be starting.. hopefully once your uti is cleared then it wills top

MIWI - miwi is doing ok... she has a little bit of baby blues but she is getting some help for it. Little Maisy is doing fab!

AFM - I am doing great. I had a cry this morning as the beads on my stitches are starting to dig in and hurt but they are getting taken out tomorrow thank goodness. Can't wait. Apart from that im fantastic :D I feel pretty much back to normal apart from some stomach pain if i overdo things.. but as long as i keep on top of pain killers im good. Which reminds me i was supposed to stab myself at half 5 and i forgot.. best get it done now.. only 2 more to go.. so after tonights only 1 more. :happydance:
Ethan is great :) He is feeding every 3 hours but the poor boy keeps getting hiccups! He has a weight review tomorrow to see if hes started to put weight back on or if he is still loosing it. I hope hes putting on, i really dont want to go through the whole weight struggle we did with seth. He is a very bright eyed little boy... has lots of "alert" time instead of just sleeping all the time. Seth aboslutely dotes on him and helps us with feeding him! He isn't even bothered if Ethan cries.. but tbh thats not very often as we feed on cue and dont wait for him to cry.
I go to register him tomorrow at 10:30am then i need to get my child benefit forms sent off... already done tax credits but no idea how long it will all take to start kicking in. I'm hoping by the end of the month so i can help towards my dads birthday party.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE having my two boys <3 :cloud9: Even in the middle of the night when im fighting to stay awake to feed ethan lol.

I hope you guys had a good mothers day today <3 Lots of love to you all xxxxx

Wow Seths, im really happy that everything has/is going so smoothly for you, I really hope the same happens for me. Awwww I love new borns, it's such a special time, all the bonding and hugs, even though it can be tough with lack of sleep, it's awesome.

Niamh has been very active today. I took the 3d scan dvd over to moms so they could all watch it, they loved it, my nan was quite amazed.

My boobs are ready for breast feeding, the right one was leaking loads this eve, I had to put some kitchen roll down my top lol.

thanks ladies. Stilll getting some pain so im going to have to tell the midwife tomorrow...i only seems to get it if i move around alot. Which when i was in the middlw of loading the washing machine i nearly crippled over in pain. but it has gone now.

How long are these antibiotics meant to kick in cause this is now that 4th day :( i also have been pooping alot to lol and sorry for the info but its all loose stools to not diarrhea just loose but it does take some effort lol.. I know people have said they get loose stools as they get closer to the end or just before getting contractions..

Really do hope it starts soon lol im a week off 37 weeks lol such a scary thought but that is the best feeling know it wont be to long now lol xxx

I think I've decided to ask for a section at my appointment tomorrow, no signs of her arriving naturally as yet and the pain I get in my scar when I have braxton hicks worries me a bit. I think I really need to do what's safest for both of us.

cherry hun dont wait till tomorrow.. give them a ring today. those antibiotics should have kicked in by now.

Jenny - thanks hun :) awww i bet it was lovely watching the dvd together <3 I feel for you with the boobs lol. Mine were leaking like i dont know what the other day so iv had to tighten my bra and not take it off.

I'm gutted today! The midwife was supposed to come out this morning... she only just turned up at half 3! I waited in all damn day (apart from the 45 mins i was out registering Ethan), AND she was supposed to take my stitches out.... but she didn't even bring the thing to cut the suture :growlmad: So now have to put up with the pain they cause for another day. I hope she remembers it tomorrow.

Krafty - Sorry to hear your scar is causing you pain hun :hugs: xxx

Eeek just a few days now till my scan. I naughtily almost bought a pram today as it's on special offer - reduced by £200 when you include the free carseat! I need to wait until at least Friday after my scan but the offer finishes on 20th! Argh! £200 is a lot of money to miss out on simply because it's a bit early.

Eeek just a few days now till my scan. I naughtily almost bought a pram today as it's on special offer - reduced by £200 when you include the free carseat! I need to wait until at least Friday after my scan but the offer finishes on 20th! Argh! £200 is a lot of money to miss out on simply because it's a bit early.

I bet your looking forward to your scan Noo :)

I don;t think it matters too much when you get your baby things ready, although I waited till after my 20 week scan, but that's just because im the paranoid type lol.

So, when I was freaking out about my tummy looking tiny or whatever at the startish of 27 week I took a picture with tummy covered and such then took one without undies or w.e I covered up my tiny bit of booty showing so as to not scare anyone. I hate my mommy stripes but hey 3 kids can't expect nothing! :flower:

Attachments

• 27 Week nearly nude belly.jpg
    27 Week nearly nude belly.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
Awww lovely bump hun. I don't think mine has grown for about 3 weeks.

Thanks! I was worried mine shrank lol! I think its ok though I got told it looks like baby might have moved on down totally possible since this is the third but meh. I have a scan next thurs and mw next fri so I am looking forward to seeing and knowing how she is in there other then rowdy because she is deff that. :p

Sprout will be arriving on thursday 21st by section if she doesn't put in an appearance before then :)

Hey ladies im not long back from my M/w app. All good news :)

my results came back for my urine on friday which i forgot she was sending off lol came back all clear and my pain could be cause by paige being on a nerve she thinks. If i get any more pain i have to see my gp and then on hospital to get check out but since she has being pishing so hard around my belly that pain has gone.. Not had anything since :).

Paige is measuring a week ahead and midwife says she defo a good size baby could be around 8lbs eek!! still head down but she thought she might have change to breech as she size its pretty narrow down there i told her i still feel all those pops of hiccups down there so she said ohh that good then she just so hard on the top lol. She's now 2/5th engaged :) yay so ill having to get bouncing alot more lol. I also asked if i having gone before then can i keep a sweep at my next app which is at 39weeks so that the plan.

Ive just to carry on with my antibiotics anyways and hope the pain goes away totally but i now feel nothing so im hoping it was paige on my nerve lol. Super happy about my app lol

Glad you are doing ok cherry :)

Krafty - yay to section date - not long now at all!

Noo - I'd buy the pram it's too much of a good offer but can understand wanting to wait until after the scan. Would the shop accept a deposit in the meantime till after the scan and honour the price? Might be worth asking?

Seth - how frustrating hopefully the stitches can come out tomorrow. How are you feeling after the section?

thanks hun. i so ready to meet her now. Going to try get some of the raspberry leaf tea but the casples as im not huge tea fan lol. keep hearing good things about it.

Hopefully she doesnt keep me waiting until the very last minute that i have to get inducted lol.

:wave: just popping in to say hi. I'm newly pregnant with baby number 2. Very plus sized, as I was with my son, who was born in 2010.

Feel more positive this pregnancy regarding my weight as I know I had a healthy pregnancy and natural delivery. This time I'm going to aim for a home birth :)

Welcome Bunny :-D congrats on your pregnancy hun.

Fingers crossed you can have your home birth.

Congrats hun welcome to the group. :) xxxx

Cherry I am glad you are doing well I never did try rasberry tea leaf inserts. I both times went at 39 weeks 4 days prior to due date. I am hoping that I go to my due date this time and not before June 1st or I will have two May babies >.<

Ooh are they inserts lol i thought you swolled them :\ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->