Plus size & pregnant join here

It depends on blood pressure and stuff I think but if there are no risk they usually like to wait til 37+ weeks as they're then full term. Seems that not many twin pregnancies last that long though.
Eeek Ive gone from resigning myself to c section to terrified of epidural! I think I'm honna be scared either way lol

How you feeling since the bus trip? Any better?

depends on blood pressure and stuff I think but if there are no risk they usually like to wait til 37+ weeks as they're then full term. Seems that not many twin pregnancies last that long though.
Eeek Ive gone from resigning myself to c section to terrified of epidural! I think I'm honna be scared either way lol

How you feeling since the bus trip? Any better?

You can ask for a spinal instead hun. that way its just a one off injection.. thats what i had. Its really not as bad as you think its going to be as they do some local anesthetic first. The worst part is trying to stay hunched over while they do it with a bump in the way lol.
Im really sore today but been coughing like nothing on earth too. And been up since 2:45am with Ethan... I think he has colic :( Poor boy. How are you feeling today? xxx

Just spoke to my GP about the spd pain. She basically went "ehh, take some codeine, suck it up and move more"
This was after me saying the more I move the worse it gets and codeine adds to poopy problems which adds to the pain because of increased pressure.
THANKS DOC.

I'm going to phone the midwife later and see what she says. Basically all I want is a healthcare professional to write a wee note saying "this chick is in pain and needs a little help getting around so her husband should probably work from home more" so his HR department can authorise it.
It's not a lie. Yesterday I had to phone him from the other room because I got stuck on the sofa in Toby's room after putting him to bed.

Morning ladies.

Cottles your doc sounds like an ass, is there another one you can see?

Poor Ethan, I hope he feels better soon.

Not much going on here apart from more frequent Braxton hicks and pelvic crunching. Got a growth scan tomorrow, and they should give me my section date then too :-D

Poor Ethan. And poor you hun! Those first few weeks of sleepless nights were horrid with Toby so I feel your pain.
Sorry to hear you're still sore too. Maybe try and avoid buses for a while? Were you standing up? :hugs:

I didn't know you could have a spinal during vaginal delivery. I thought that was just for c section. I'm terrified of any drug that may slow down labour or numb the contractions to be honest... I didnt like the pethadine last time either. But it's just one of those things I've gotta get over!

Jenny, I'll be calling my midwife this afternoon. Hopefully she'll be more helpful.
Hope your pelvis isn't too painful. Good luck tomorrow... Fingers crossed you get your date!

Poor Ethan. And poor you hun! Those first few weeks of sleepless nights were horrid with Toby so I feel your pain.
Sorry to hear you're still sore too. Maybe try and avoid buses for a while? Were you standing up? :hugs:

I didn't know you could have a spinal during vaginal delivery. I thought that was just for c section. I'm terrified of any drug that may slow down labour or numb the contractions to be honest... I didnt like the pethadine last time either. But it's just one of those things I've gotta get over!

Jenny, I'll be calling my midwife this afternoon. Hopefully she'll be more helpful.
Hope your pelvis isn't too painful. Good luck tomorrow... Fingers crossed you get your date!

Hope the midwife can get you sorted hun, gotta be better than that daft doctor.
My pelvis is not psinful, just super cracky. I can't wait for tomorrow :-D

I am so nervous about tomorrow, my last elective was a nightmare, I hope they don't fuck this one up :(

I am so nervous about tomorrow, my last elective was a nightmare, I hope they don't fuck this one up :(

Good luck for tonorrow hun, just think your baby will be here soon :-D
I understand your fear though, this is my 3rd section and im still scared too.

Hugs xx

Cottleston what a crappy doc! I hope the midwife can sort something out hun! Big hugs! ooo i thought you meant for a section hun. I had my spinal with seth just before they did the vontouse/foreceps.
I was sat on the bus hun.. but the stupid driver kept slamming on the breaks so we all got thrown around all the time. One ladies pram very nearly tipped right over.. she only just caught it in time!

Jenny - good luck for your scan hun! i hope your hips stop cracking soon hun its not nice when they do that.

Krafty - EEKK Good luck hun!! I cant believe your having your little one tomorrow. I will have my fingers and toes crossed that you have the same kind of experience i did!!

Ohh nope even if I have a vaginal delivery I'll be pretty much forced to have an epidural "just in case". Which makes me super nervous.

Wooooop good luck tomorrow Krafty! So exciting :D

Seths those bus drivers are arses... Hope he didn't set you back too much hun

ladies just a quick reply from me....

i lost my mucus plug last night :saywhat:...

will check back in later, have a hospital tour scheduled in an hour!...

Just got in from the docs, I went because it hurt when I pee, and kept getting sharp pains in my belly. They tested my urine and found traces of blood, so have given me a corse of antibiotics, gotta call up in a few days for lab results though, to double check on the right antibiotics.

Big blah, might explain why iv been overly moody and off colour.

Oh thats sucks jenny. Thats what i had the other week. But there was white cells aswell as blood and something else in my urine but my results came back all ok :S lol i said to midwife thats weird lol. I get some pain now and then but im not sure if thats cause i move the wrong way or something lol but hey ho but not be like that through labor xxx

Oh thats sucks jenny. Thats what i had the other week. But there was white cells aswell as blood and something else in my urine but my results came back all ok :S lol i said to midwife thats weird lol. I get some pain now and then but im not sure if thats cause i move the wrong way or something lol but hey ho but not be like that through labor xxx

Are you feeling better now? Glad it was nothing bad hun.

My head is throbbing and I feel boiling hot, which is odd as iv been freezing all day.

Just took some paracetamol, im going to have a shower n go bed I think.

Wow sparkle ... lost mucus plug at 35weeks. Does that mean I should start paying attention to the toilet now???

Im new to everything lol

Wow sparkle ... lost mucus plug at 35weeks. Does that mean I should start paying attention to the toilet now???

Im new to everything lol

You can lose it and it can regenerate or not sadly losing plug does not always mean labor,I know that from experience. Though everyone is different so you never know its just a waiting game. :coffee:

Oh... I think I'll be asking a ton of questions during these last weeks.

Oh and cottle - I meant to reply earlier about that spd. I think im responding to the right person lol but I think its crap that these doctors want us to just deal with the pain. I dont think they know how excruciating it can get. And telling u to walk more, doesn't work. I walk a lot and personally my spd acts up when I walk as well...

Researchers need to come up with something to help, im just saying =)

my boobies is starting to give of fluid ladies :happydance: only if i squeeze them... i do hope lil munchkins waits on her daddy :dohh:

woot sparkle :) how long till your oh comes home hun? how did your hospital tour go hun?
I second the plug thing,, sometimes it means labor.. other times it grows back :dohh:

Cottleston - that sucks.. although if you dont want it you can refuse it hun. They cant make you have an epidural "just incase". They wanted to do the same with me if i went natural and i told the anesthetist where to go. lol

Jenny - sorry to hear you have an infection hun :( sounds like a nasty one.. that could be causin your feeling poopy hun :hugs:

Real - ask away hun, thats what we are all here for.

Krafty - GOOD LUCK TODAY HUN!! I have my fingers and toes crossed that you have a good experience! Cant wait for an update! :hugs::kiss::cloud9:

AFM - had a good sleep last night. went to bed at 7 and dh delt with ethan. he brought him to bed at 2am and i settled him into his pram.. he slept till 4:50am.. gave him a bottle and he settled straight back into bed and was still sleeping at 8am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->