Plus size & pregnant join here

GTT is over yaaay
Got midwife and scan tomorrow. DH has the afternoon off to come with me to the scan... Except now he might not be able to because I asked my sister to watch toby and her response was "er well I don't have to pick Tyler (her DS) up from school so I might want to see Adem (her boyf) but he might be working so I dunno... Maybe?"
So basically she's putting her bloke who she sees all the fkn time and doesnt even have plans with before her family, knowing that she's stopping DH from going to see his babies' scan. Raging.

Yay for the GTT being over I actually just got a call about mine and my results are normal. :thumbup:

cottleston -Woot for GTT being over! :D is Toby not allowed into the scan with you?? We always took Seth in! He sat on dh's knee and watched the screen. Family sucks some times :dohh: ooo birthdays gallore soon for you! hmm how about Toby gives him a kick up the ass ;) sounds like the perfect present for him just now ;)

Jenny & sparkle - do you guys wanna come clean my home too? haha i have my aunt/cousin coming wednesday, In laws coming thursday and the Health Visitor at some point so i need to cut the place again... not looking forward to it as i know ill get no help.

USAF - ooo that sounds so good! I love corned beef! I did the peeing every hour quite a lot near the end hun its such a royal pain in the ass! :dohh: and GZ on your GTT results hun :happydance:

Sparkle - your bump is amazing hun.. i wish mine had been that good!

Thanks sparkle.

Looks like we're all nesting lol. Ive been super naughty dunno if i posted this on here but hey ho. I moved my bed over few inches so i could turn the cot around and i had to move my cupboard from being at a angle to looking at my bed lol hoovered to but i have to say really hate that carpet in bedroom i got it for my first flat as i had little cash and its the shitey material lol anyways i then re-made bed after having to strip it all down and taking one mattress of to move it over lol. Done a load of washing and dishes and then moved the drawers of paiges clothes to the bedroom have to say i did an awesome job lol now i can get in and out the room much easier. I popped her toys her the cots also :) very chuffed.

Had few pains on my right side again but i think thats from being hunch over so now ive boucey time lol. straighten my back out and catch up on here. Hopefully i can go for more than an hour on it lol xx

glad you finish your test hun did they say when you find out your results?

Family cant be such a pain at times like ive even offer to take my neice (to get her mum a present for mothers day) but my sister doesnt think id cope with her :S apparently according my my brother she has told them all that she thinks ill be a worse job than her bring up a kid because its hard work... This pissed me off if anything is make me see how not to raise a kid and try my best to much better than her. At least i wont have my phone in my hand all the time like she does giving little attention to my neice. :s she drives me insane if you having guessed. My other sister is all up for baby sitting and so is ryan family which im chuffed. They pretty much offer to help all the time they seem keener than my own family apart from my youngest sister lol.

Anyways enough family chat lol i could rant about them all day. xxxx

oooh well done to Ethan to no more midwife lol xx

cottleston -Woot for GTT being over! :D is Toby not allowed into the scan with you?? We always took Seth in! He sat on dh's knee and watched the screen. Family sucks some times :dohh: ooo birthdays gallore soon for you! hmm how about Toby gives him a kick up the ass ;) sounds like the perfect present for him just now ;)

Jenny & sparkle - do you guys wanna come clean my home too? haha i have my aunt/cousin coming wednesday, In laws coming thursday and the Health Visitor at some point so i need to cut the place again... not looking forward to it as i know ill get no help.

USAF - ooo that sounds so good! I love corned beef! I did the peeing every hour quite a lot near the end hun its such a royal pain in the ass! :dohh: and GZ on your GTT results hun :happydance:

Sparkle - your bump is amazing hun.. i wish mine had been that good!

LOL I was so tempted to clean my moms kitchen up the other day lol. Kick his ass into the house work hun.

I wish I could stop crying, every little thing keeps setting me off, it's annoying me now.

oh my gosh the crying is freaking annoying isnt it. And the worst thing is.. it lasts beyond birth! I still cry at the drop of a hat just now :dohh:

Dh wouldnt do the housework to my standard. I dont mind his standard when its just us.. but when we have people coming over who dont normally and will prob critisize everything then i like it done properly. He didn't even manage to do housework when i was in hospital. When i came home it was exactly how i had left it! xx

Hey everyone! I've so been mia for a while. Had a lot going on this week. Baby shower, relatives came in town, my best friend came n from Texas. Baby shower turned out awesome, I have to get some things. We got a lot of big price items, which is great!

The OH and I got hitched this past Thursday, so guess I can now use DH =)

Afb- he's about 5lbs now. My doctor says he's lazy lol cuz he didn't move much during my stress test. He just didnt move cuz I didn't eat a big enough meal before I went. Anyhoo... I have to go every week now.

One more thing, had sharp pains in lower stomach the past few days but baby seems to be ok. Im wondering are those BH starting... I dont even know what they feel like.

Hope all is well ladies. I see the LOs that are finally here are doing good, that's awesome!!!

Hi guys

I now have a birth plan... Due to high bp they are starting sweeps at 38 weeks..three weeks today (scary). If nothing happens i will be induced at 40weeks. There is no problems with my diabetes, and they would let me go to 42 weeks but my high bp has been an issue throughout the pregnancy. Work agreed I could wrk from home this week..then officially on maternity leave ext week!!! Problem is I have done bugger all today.....I have so much to do to get my cases up to date....I need motivation fast!

Sounds like a lot of you are getting close...no bh for me yet!

Hi ladies I've been away for a while now life I gess that's all I can say lol ups and downs pregncy is good so far fingers crossed baby is in good health and cervix is closed baby was sleeping cross my belly looked lik he/she were having the time of there life lol but any ways about four hours ago and till now I've been having really bad constipation it really hurts feel like I have something stuck up my but excuse me but seriously any tips

Massoma try eating a few prunes hun. Thats meant to really work! Glad everything is going ok for you hun!

Bity - aww hun im sorry to hear your BP is being a pain in the ass but omg :wohoo: To knowing your sweeps will start at 38 weeks. I hope the first one works for you so your not left constantly thinking "when is it going to happen"
hehehe I am sending some motivation your way :dust:

Realbeauty - Hey hun!! I'm glad all is well with you hun! :hugs: Congratulations on getting married! :cloud9: I hope it was a lovely day and everything you had hoped it would be!
Yey for baby being good, hmmm i had a lot of sharp pains but was continually told it was just "normal" pains for that stage in pregnancy.. BH are not supposed to hurt.. just be very uncomfortable. What kind of things did you get during your shower hun? I hope it was lots of nice things that you love

AFM - shattered is not the word this morning! I am cream crackered :coffee:
Got to take Ethan upto neonatal intensive care unit to get his hearing test re-done since he failed the first one and its starting to snow.. we have a weather warning for it :dohh: xx

xxxx

oh my gosh the crying is freaking annoying isnt it. And the worst thing is.. it lasts beyond birth! I still cry at the drop of a hat just now :dohh:

Dh wouldnt do the housework to my standard. I dont mind his standard when its just us.. but when we have people coming over who dont normally and will prob critisize everything then i like it done properly. He didn't even manage to do housework when i was in hospital. When i came home it was exactly how i had left it! xx

If im not crying im in a terrible mood, I can't see those two things changing any time soon either lol. I know what you mean about men's house work standards, but don't push it too far, you don't want to upset your wound.

omg if my hubby did that id seriously kick off!

Hey everyone! I've so been mia for a while. Had a lot going on this week. Baby shower, relatives came in town, my best friend came n from Texas. Baby shower turned out awesome, I have to get some things. We got a lot of big price items, which is great!

The OH and I got hitched this past Thursday, so guess I can now use DH =)

Afb- he's about 5lbs now. My doctor says he's lazy lol cuz he didn't move much during my stress test. He just didnt move cuz I didn't eat a big enough meal before I went. Anyhoo... I have to go every week now.

One more thing, had sharp pains in lower stomach the past few days but baby seems to be ok. Im wondering are those BH starting... I dont even know what they feel like.

Hope all is well ladies. I see the LOs that are finally here are doing good, that's awesome!!!

I wish we had baby showers over here in the UK. Not that id get one anyway, all my friends don;t want to know me now im pregnant, and can;t go out getting drunk. Im pretty much friendless now.

Huge congrats on getting married, I hope it was lovely for you both, got any pics??

From what iv read braxton hicks seem to be different for everyone, some people just get tightenings, some people get cramps, and some people find them painful, so I guess it's hard to tell, maybe time them for a while, and see what you think?

Hi guys

I now have a birth plan... Due to high bp they are starting sweeps at 38 weeks..three weeks today (scary). If nothing happens i will be induced at 40weeks. There is no problems with my diabetes, and they would let me go to 42 weeks but my high bp has been an issue throughout the pregnancy. Work agreed I could wrk from home this week..then officially on maternity leave ext week!!! Problem is I have done bugger all today.....I have so much to do to get my cases up to date....I need motivation fast!

Sounds like a lot of you are getting close...no bh for me yet!

Sorry to hear about your bp hun, but it's good news about your diabetes not being a problem :) I hope the sweep brings things along for you.

Hi ladies I've been away for a while now life I gess that's all I can say lol ups and downs pregncy is good so far fingers crossed baby is in good health and cervix is closed baby was sleeping cross my belly looked lik he/she were having the time of there life lol but any ways about four hours ago and till now I've been having really bad constipation it really hurts feel like I have something stuck up my but excuse me but seriously any tips

Urrgg iv had constipation a lot through this pregnancy, all bran breakfast flakes seem to help a lot, along with fruit juice.

Massoma try eating a few prunes hun. Thats meant to really work! Glad everything is going ok for you hun!

Bity - aww hun im sorry to hear your BP is being a pain in the ass but omg :wohoo: To knowing your sweeps will start at 38 weeks. I hope the first one works for you so your not left constantly thinking "when is it going to happen"
hehehe I am sending some motivation your way :dust:

Realbeauty - Hey hun!! I'm glad all is well with you hun! :hugs: Congratulations on getting married! :cloud9: I hope it was a lovely day and everything you had hoped it would be!
Yey for baby being good, hmmm i had a lot of sharp pains but was continually told it was just "normal" pains for that stage in pregnancy.. BH are not supposed to hurt.. just be very uncomfortable. What kind of things did you get during your shower hun? I hope it was lots of nice things that you love

AFM - shattered is not the word this morning! I am cream crackered :coffee:
Got to take Ethan upto neonatal intensive care unit to get his hearing test re-done since he failed the first one and its starting to snow.. we have a weather warning for it :dohh: xx

xxxx

I hope it all goes well this time Seths. Urrgg about the snow, I feel sorry for you, it's not the best when pregnant/with a new born is it.
Im really tired too, all the sleepless nights are really catching up with me, my mom told me I look ill this morning :( I don;t think I am, im just totally wiped out from lack of sleep, it's not fair, baby isn't even here yet :(

Lol seths its snowing up here to nothing like last week though. Looks mushing outside :( good thing i aint going out until tomorrow.

My period pains have died off for now :( but when i cough (this is only happen this morning) i get this tighting pull top of my right leg onto bump.

Also in bed last night i noticed this shooting pain just down my right leg lol then it goes so strange. I would normally get cramp if i stretch my legs out but ive not had that in ages now.

Another lazy day for me since i moved my room around yesterday lol and it minging outside. ryan better put the serve on so i can watch some movies :) or finished of charmed lol on season 7 then there is one left after. :)

xxxx

Wahhhh! Where did my reply go?! Bloomin phone. I can't remember what I said now.
But yeah. I am GD free! Iron levels are borderline but they're ok with that. Explains the cabbage cravings lol

As far as my shower went, I got all the big items, like crib, stroller, high seat, etc... I have to get some things, like wash cloths, lotions, soap... that type of stuff. It was a great turn out tho.

As for the marriage, we simply went to the courthouse and got married. We're gonna do something special after baby

As far as my shower went, I got all the big items, like crib, stroller, high seat, etc... I have to get some things, like wash cloths, lotions, soap... that type of stuff. It was a great turn out tho.

As for the marriage, we simply went to the courthouse and got married. We're gonna do something special after baby

That's great that u got the bigger stuff though they can be really expansive and Congraglations on your marriage

Real... That's so great you got the big stuff. We don't have registries or showers that commonly over here so we tend not to get bigger gifts.

My scan sent well! Bert has flipped head down, woohooooo! He is taking up most of the room so he's got room to flip again but hoping that doesn't happen. Ernies measuring a bit smaller because he's smooshed up at the top of the bump but they're still both estimated between 2.5 and 2.8lb. Nice and big! Eek.

Cottle how far do they let you go with twins i mean like how many weeks will they let you go to?

Glad he's flipped down now :( xx

I haven't spoken to them about it properly but at 16 weeks the consultant mentioned 38 week induction/section. So if that's the case I've got 10 weeks left!

Woot cottleston! Thats good news :D ooo i thought they only let you goto around 36 weeks with twins :shrug: i wonder if they have different rules in different places x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->