Plus size & pregnant join here

Ouch glad your ok USAF.

thanks hunee feels good to be 37 weeks apart from having mild cramps lol 4 days straight now still no plug or anything else lol but hey i can just handle the period pains lol

Thanks Cherry, hey cramps mean things are prob getting ready down there the more the better baby will just come on out easy! LOL!

Eeek! i hope so lol. Had little bounce on the ball but after doing it for so long my legs hurt lol. xx

Eek sounds nasty, glad you're ok USAF.
Cherry do you think the ball is working? I'm debating whether to blow mine up again when I'm
Further along.

Got my GTT in an hour. Can't wait for it to be over.

Soooo I just started my 2hr wait. The waiting room has a noisy vending machine full of chocolate, crisps and fizzy drinks... And the ward opposite are having breakfast and all I can smell is toast. I WANT TOAST DAMNIT. So cruel!
Think my BP has dropped too because I'm seeing fizzy bits. Either that or the corridor is swarming with teeny tiny storm flies, I dunno.

Hope everyone has a good Monday xx

Ooooh sorry hun i got so into a movie last night that i close my laptop over lol.

Yeah i find it can help if im having little cramp but my legs go sore after a while i should have got the bigger one lol. Need to bounce alot more i think.

I seen your pik on facebook OMG i'd be staring at that machine so hungry lol can you only drink water or something. I never went for that test because i never heard back form anyone about it so i just told midwife id past.

SETH: Sorry not sure if you've been online yet but if you've been on the march thread yet Rose has started to have some contractions. Looks promising eeeek!

My pains have die off for a bit problems get some later lol usually have them for about a minute or so and then the fade off :S. But im hoping to start boucing little more than i have been over the weekend lol xxx

Ohh I totally forgot my other boa love... Brbs! They're pretty much the only other boa I'd keep. Had one once but she tried to escape and got stuck and died overnight before I found her :( That was a hard lesson learnt about what snakes work well in what type of viv. She was so feisty, it'd take a lot of convincing for DH to get one again. She hated the tone of his voice and struck at his nose every time he spoke :haha:

Wooop! Congrats on term day cherry!

DH has taken Toby for a run around bluewater to wear him out... We're hoping he might get some birthday present ideas at the same time, soooo I just had a reeeeally long bath. Actually managed to shave my legs a bit haha! Attempted the lady garden too but I had no mirror and I dread to think what it looks like :rofl:

Ohhh brb's are lovely, such pretty snakes. lmao well she really didn't like your hubby did she?! Such a shame about her passing away :( I bet you were gutted.

I have not shaved my legs in about a month, and there is no way I can do it now, the lady garden has become wild and over grown now lol, iv given up trying with that compleatly lol.

Spent 4 hours in L&D last night my shopping cart tipped with my 38 pound daughter and full groceries into my tummy. All was fine Fallon refused to sit still on the monitors.. lol little butt!

Phew, glad all is well hun, that sounds like it was pretty scary, hugs.

Soooo I just started my 2hr wait. The waiting room has a noisy vending machine full of chocolate, crisps and fizzy drinks... And the ward opposite are having breakfast and all I can smell is toast. I WANT TOAST DAMNIT. So cruel!
Think my BP has dropped too because I'm seeing fizzy bits. Either that or the corridor is swarming with teeny tiny storm flies, I dunno.

Hope everyone has a good Monday xx

The GTT is crap isn't it, but it will be over soon, then get yourself a choccy bar :)

OMG USAF i am glad you and your daughter are ok! And Fallon! That must have been rather scary! I remember when Seth fell out a shopping trolley... scary times!

Cherry I had that hun, I was always swapping sides through the night.

Cottleston - OMG thats so mean. When i had mine we were in a side room at the antenatal clinic. BUT the women in the room who had finished their GTT were offered cereal and a cup of tea/coffee. Id mention to a midwife that your getting dotty vision hun just so they can check your ok.

I'm waiting on midwife coming to do Ethans last weight in. Hopefully this is the last time we have to see her:happydance: Took Seth to nursery this morning so who knows if she turned up then but she doesnt normally come till 11/12 so i wasnt sitting around. I really want to go for a bath but dont dare incase she comes whilst im still in it lol.
Had to put Ethan onto Comfort formula last night as the poor boy was seriously constipated.. he hadnt pood since 5amish saturday morning and when he finally went last night it was solid. Since starting the milk now though hes more than made up for it.. its been poo galore lol. He is laid beside me on the floor enjoying some floor time since he didnt want tummy time today. I cant get over just how awake and alert he is between feeds!

Awww sounds like he's getting better by the day hun. Cant wait untl we're all at the stage :)

It's a pain tossing and turning all night just to get comfy lol think i should give up trying to sleep on my right like im use to and just sleep on my left. i usually sleep half on my belly to but thats something i cant do right now :( xx

Awww sounds like he's getting better by the day hun. Cant wait untl we're all at the stage :)

It's a pain tossing and turning all night just to get comfy lol think i should give up trying to sleep on my right like im use to and just sleep on my left. i usually sleep half on my belly to but thats something i cant do right now :( xx

I slept half on my belly right till the end hun xx

Was it not uncomfy? I sometimes have a pillow there so it helps rest my belly on but thats always when i lie on the right size must try this on the left lol x

I still manage to half sleep on my belly (while lying on my right) but only if Bert lets me. Sometimes he's too far over and wriggles until I move lol
Last night was lovely, I ate early, propped myself up on LOTS of pillows and slept on my back but sort of half-sitting up. Kept the heartburn away which was lovely!

I'm wondering if bouncing on the ball is good or bad for spd. Might have to research or experiment.

Seths, glad Ethan is doing better. Toby was on the SMA comfort/stay down milk... That stuff was a godsend!
Hope your littlest man has gained again today.

1hr down, 1 to go and I can eat wooo! Wonder when I'll get the results...

I need to get some more pillows lol i had to take my bra of some nights just so i dont get the firey feeling in my throat. need more ingestion sweets but if i take my bra off i dont get that feeling lol weird uh.

Aww i hope the hour passes fast hun xx

5oz gained today!

Cottles hun its really good for SPD as it promotes good posture and opens your pelvis up in a comfy way :thumbup:

Ethan and i now signed off from midwife :happydance: now just to deal with the health visitor at some point this week but if its the same one as seths then she is lovely :) Right must go pick up number 1 :cloud9: xxx

Whoop! Well done Ethan! That's fab hun. Fingers crossed now for a lovely HV.
Cherry, I totally feel your pain with the bra thing. If I'm home I don't bother with one now. I put a bump band around my boobs for a little bit of support and to stop my nipples rubbing on my clothes (they're still agony!) but bras are strictly for going out only!

This month is going so fast. Just realised its only 9 days til my birthday, 12 days til DHs birthday and 13 days til Toby's birthday. Eeeek! No idea what to buy DH from Toby.

Seth sooooooooo happy ur lil man is gaining weight :thumbup:

cottlestone heartburn sucks but rennies has become my bestfriend :winkwink:lol

cherry just saw ur bump pics u have def dropped :thumbup:

oh i forget the rest i wanted to add :blush::dohh:
but here is my bump pic ladies :happydance:

https://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2576/35weeks.jpg

Awesome news about your little one Seths :) I bet that's a load off you mind now :)

Lovely bump pic Sprakle :)

Im going mad with cleaning, everywhere I look there is dust, I can;t get rid of all of it, and it's making me cry :( lol

Awesome news about your little one Seths :) I bet that's a load off you mind now :)

Im going mad with cleaning, everywhere I look there is dust, I can;t get rid of all of it, and it's making me cry :( lol

i know how u feel about the dust thing Jenny its driving me freakin mad :hissy::hissy: i just vacuumed & dusted & its back again :grr::grr::grr:
& im hosting a babies morning 2morrow & everything need to be clean :dohh:

i know how u feel about the dust thing Jenny its driving me freakin mad :hissy::hissy: i just vacuumed & dusted & its back again :grr::grr::grr:
& im hosting a babies morning 2morrow & everything need to be clean :dohh:

Im glad it's not just me lol, even if it's a tiny bit it's driving me nutts!!

Hey ladies I read the last 2 pages like 3 times but I still have nothing proper to say and then as I was trying to type out stuff my PC decided it was update time! LOL! Anyways, I made corn beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes last night it was so good that I am having it this morning. I was up to pee every hour last night anyone do that at times? It was horrible I have no idea where all the liquid came from I did have a tall glass of water at dinner and a little caffine after that but not a lot. So looking forward to thus I get to see how Fallon is progressing. Hope you all are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->