Plus size & pregnant join here

Ella Grace arrived at 9.32 on the 21st March weighing 7lb 2oz. The section went ok although I have a fair bit of scarring now after 3 of them. Ella is the spit of her oldest brother and both boys adore her.

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/bendigoblue/0AD450B7-9AE8-4947-92AA-E6E95AFEC735-1939-0000003146C7CB08.jpg

Ella Grace arrived at 9.32 on the 21st March weighing 7lb 2oz. The section went ok although I have a fair bit of scarring now after 3 of them. Ella is the spit of her oldest brother and both boys adore her.

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/bendigoblue/0AD450B7-9AE8-4947-92AA-E6E95AFEC735-1939-0000003146C7CB08.jpg

Huge congrats to all of you!!! She is adorable!!

Il be having my 3rd section next month, eeeek

OMG hun She IS GORGEOUS! Congratulations :wohoo: :cloud9: I'm glad your section went ok hun how are you finding it getting about now? xx

Congrats hun, Little one is super cute.

Hey ladies, feel like i aint been on this thread for a few days or something lol.

Had my last class today was on breastfeeding it went really good lol. Im also find sleep impossible. Im tired right now and i aint really dont much today :S. I wake up in the middle of the night aswell and can lie there staring off then i realize im awake lol having to turn over and try and go back to sleep.

Could be an earlier night for me also lol

I know this is TMI but im so sick of going to the loo so much needing to poop lol driving me up the wall and sometimes i can't go :(. just cant wait for things to go back to normal now lol xxx

Cherry I get that poo issue sometimes go 4 times a day lol oh the joys of pregnancy

Koala - she is absolutely scrummy congratulations.

Congrats hun, she is soooooooooo adorably cute :cloud9:
Very happy to hear ur section went well :thumbup:

So the MW told me today that Fallons kidneys are off abit I wanna say she said slightly dilated? That she is not worried that she will be ok and everything but I have to go back in at 34 weeks for another scan to check on them again. I feel worried even though she said she is not... I also got two vaccines for my son today and I am not happy with it but they are extremely delayed hes not had his 12 or 18 month shots and he turns two in may. I just don't feel totally ok with it but its done. I go back with him in 30 days.

P.S, Krafty- She is a doll!

Morning everyone.

Well its snowed like mad here over night (Birmingham) there is loads of the stuff, so im trapped in the house again grrr. The kids and the cat seem to be enjoying it though.
Im going to have to send hubby and Leo food shopping in the land rover today.

Im going to do the last bit of baby stuff washing today. We set the pram up yesterday :-D hurry up these 4 weeks please!!

Can't believe we are almost in April and the weather has been so horrid. Wonder if we will even get a summer this year?

I've been making an Easter hat with JJ this morning he lived the sticking colouring pens and glue but won't wear the hat now lol

Evening ladies. glad im not the only one who has the poop problem lol

Nothing much happening here. Im super bored and finding that today im over eating :| ive already cleaned the kitchen and fixed the washing. but now i have nothing to do but be lazy and stuff my face with junk lol. Finishing out my last season of charmed.

Oh i got a letter from council they are due me 140 pound back from council tax :) but im pretty sure im due money back on my rent to :S have to keep an eye out for one coming i just have this funny feeling i wont get one :( they money they put me into arrears they have fixed and i paid my next 4 weeks rent not realizing this forth is a free payment one :( so im over now which is ok but i know im due money back as from aug to dec ive been paying 200 pound on my rent and its now down to 110 pound but i was told to pay from the 28th dec 92 pound.. Just bit confused by it its going to change again now im on mat leave just need my wage slip that is meant to get posted out to me.

Just little stressed lol xxx

Hey all canbi join you?

I havent managed to read many pages as there are soo many haha

Congrats on all those who have had their LO's.

About me- ummmm im 19 weeks and had a staring bmi of 39. I suffer from heredity ricketts soni think im classed as proper high risk lol

I have been suffering terribly with my hips i thinknits part pregnancy related but being aggrivated by my condition. I have been off work for a week as im not sleeping and can hardly walk at the moment. Im looking to go to the doctors to get signed off tomorrow. Ive never asked to be signed off? Does anyone have any advice?

Hey ladies.. sorry i'v been MIA for a day or two.

Aurora_rose :hi: hey hun and of course you can join :D Congratulations on your pregnancy hun! so sorry to hear your struggling hun! :hugs: When i asked to be signed off when pregnant with ds1 I just told the doc i wasn't coping at work at the moment and was wondering whether i could be signed off. I was having major headaches and worked on computers all day.

Cherry - glad the council have finally sorted things out for you! Its about bloody time! That money will come in handy for you :happydance:

Jelly - I think summer is passing us by this year!

Jenny - ooo yey for getting the pram set up hun! Has any of the snow cleared from yours yet? Its still bad here but the roads are better now that tractors etc have managed to get out and clear them.

USAF - so sorry to hear Fallon's Kindeys are dilated hun, I hope it has resolved itsself by your next scan hun :hugs: That must be quite worrying for you :hugs:
ohhh i hate getting the vaccines done too. Seth is due his next lot next month! And its the first ones that are done in his arm... i am dreading it!

AFM - No idea if i said but Ethan is on yet another milk :dohh: had to call the doc out the other day because he had diarrhea, was stopping breathing for a few secs and really struggling with a stuffy nose. So we have now swapped onto SMA to see what thats like and so far so good.. im still going between SMA and aptamil to allow his little tummy to adjust. He did a HUGE poo yesterday lol i went through 3 nappies in one change haha, every time i thought he was finished and got a clean nappy under him he would go again. Then had the cheek to fall asleep lol.
I'm sick of the snow :growlmad: Wish it would just bugger off now. It was horrendous trying to push the pram in it today! Seth has nursery tomorrow and im not looking forward to getting him down there.
It's my dads surprise birthday party next Saturday and he just found out today hes going away on Wednesday for work :dohh: and doesn't know when he will be back! So i have a feeling hes going to have to be told about the party :dohh:

Hope you are all doing ok ladies .. lots of love <3 xxxx

Hun, which sma have you switched to? With Toby, his colic and reflux was pretty nasty with sma gold but sma purple (stay down/comfort milk) worked wonders!

Afm... I'm getting a bit fed up of being pregnant. My ribs are constantly sore and after my scare yesterday (pains every 1.5 minutes, couldn't breathe, sitting down didn't help, etc), im just feeling a bit blah. I don't know how my body is going to cope another 9 weeks. Twins is harrrrd.

Thanks. I plan on just having a bit of a break down in there if im honest! I just want a note to shove in my employers face as to be honest they have been absolute b******s about my pregnancy. I work in sales so a very stressful job and its all getting a bit too much!

Sorry to hear your LO isnt very well my cousins LO would inly settle on sma milk she had a horrendous 3 weeks trying to sort out the right milk for him! X

Welcome Aurora! Hope you get what you want from the doc. They usually favour preg women especially in high stress jobs. I was signed off for a month with stress during my first pregnancy without much of a fuss. Good luck!

Just out of curiosity did they count stress as pregnancy related?

I shall keep you all updated. I may pre warn you my manager is awful so i may rant occasionally, which i of course will blame on hormones &#128563;

Im glad i found you guys you all seem so supportive of eachother! Its nice to feel like i belong somewhere!

They're lovely ladies here! Don't worry about the ranting. I do that a LOT haha

I'm pretty sure my doctors note said "stress in pregnancy"... I told the doctor I was in a high pressure job and was finding it hard to cope as I couldn't take sufficient breaks, I had people shouting at me on the phone and felt vulnerable and highly stressed. They signed me off straight away and asked if I wanted anti depressants but I refused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->