Plus size & pregnant join here

A cold snowy spring morning to everyone, bloody snow!!! I hope it goes for good soon!

How is everyone today?

Im kinda used to having to get up 5 or so times a night now, maybe the practice will help when baby is here?!
Hubby and I are going to Yo Sushi today, I cannot wait. I know I cant eat the uncooked dishes, but there are lots of lovely cooked ones I can eat :-D

Feeling much better now, my antibiotics have kicked in.

Happy for u that everything's alright me and u are opposites I used to love food like that up until I got pregnet and specially Chinese food oh god I don't think I could ever eat it again anyway it's snowing here to it feels like the whole world is snowing when I look outside lol can't wait until summer but then again I got to worry on wat to wear any one have ideas on miternity fashion for the summer

I love currys too, that's going to be tough not to eat when breastfeeding. We ended up having Italian food instead today lol.
Hopefully we get some summer this year, we deserve it after all this snow.

Sethsmummy it feels like its Gona be a very long time with my parents one day my dad one day my mom but I'm trying to ignore every thing some days it's hard to do some days are easy to do

A cold snowy spring morning to everyone, bloody snow!!! I hope it goes for good soon!

How is everyone today?

Im kinda used to having to get up 5 or so times a night now, maybe the practice will help when baby is here?!
Hubby and I are going to Yo Sushi today, I cannot wait. I know I cant eat the uncooked dishes, but there are lots of lovely cooked ones I can eat :-D

Feeling much better now, my antibiotics have kicked in.

Happy for u that everything's alright me and u are opposites I used to love food like that up until I got pregnet and specially Chinese food oh god I don't think I could ever eat it again anyway it's snowing here to it feels like the whole world is snowing when I look outside lol can't wait until summer but then again I got to worry on wat to wear any one have ideas on miternity fashion for the summer

I love currys too, that's going to be tough not to eat when breastfeeding. We ended up having Italian food instead today lol.
Hopefully we get some summer this year, we deserve it after all this snow.
I don't mean to hate winter that much but there that time of the wintery months were enough is enough lol in the summer I can at least take my daughter outside and rest from the stress I got at home but winter I gotta sit in the stupidest bedroom until my hubby arrives I do sit a little but then when the lecturing and the blaming starts up I end up taking massoma bk to the room I usually feed her her meals bath time and play with her until hubby comes bk from work I get stressed out and sad when Iam stuck here can't wait till summer for me and massoma I'm a very good intertaner for her but at the same time I know she wants other kids to play with "mothers heart" right God I wish all mothers worried about there kids like we do any ways I ended up not taking a nap as uslly I just feel like I should be awake for her just in case she wakes up and starts crying me and her and hubby share the same room I wish God could look at me and my little family and marical happened and move out once again CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER lol I know I said it like a thousand times lol

thanks ladies. Glad im not insane lol. Im just having little bounce on my ball. Getting little cramping sensation on the pubic bone area :| lol i do hope things start to happen to im super impatience now lol

Sounds like little Ethan is doing rather well and gaining more weight.

edit: Ok that pain on my bone is little more sore eek! going to keep boucing through it. From what im notice just now it came and went lasting few seconds. Pros doesnt mean anything but hey ho lol xxx

Summer cant be too far away now hun, hugs.

I feel baby is so low now that qhen she moves her head or arms ( I cant tell which) it really, really hurts me, I was almost crying earlier. My mom and hubby dont think she will wait till the section date

Jenny hang on there hope fully you reach you due date massoma was born 34 + 0 days it toke time for her to grow and catch up but good thing is that she was a strong one and if u see her know you would never gess she was a 34 weeker be strong Hun ur almost there wat would you say about us that are still early in pregnecy do u have ur birth plann ready I know I was saying I'm scared to give birth again but it's so exciting to give birth ether way by down there or by surgery it's always a joy moment can't wait for u to put pictures on here and say look I did it then I will be inspired by ur story every one on here that shared there story with us inspires me that I'm almost there to you ladies are great sisters its weird that a total stranger could be as inspiring as a sister or best friend I personal don't have any friends now ever sence I traveled to get married to my love and it was like a long time ingagment trust me my parents kept saying no ur to young and if u do get married we won't come and a lot of stuff but finally they agreed and we got married it was great but the bad side was I was out of the states for so long that I lost contact with all my friends but I made a bigger friend I gess he's the best to me anyways ladies you are my friends now thanks for Being there

Toke some pict for massoma at the studio wat do u ladies think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 3
Lovely pics massoma, she is very cute.

Kraftykoala - hope your nipples stop bleeding soon - have they not recommended anything that could help?

Talking of winter and weather dh came home last night and said he's heard we should expect abit of a heatwave in July / August this year all I could think is thank god it's not expected in June when heavily pregnant

Cottlestonpie - love little Bert and Ernie pic so cute, hope they manage to turn head down soon xx

Got my GTT this morning, convinced I'm going to fail. Get my results tomorrow I think

Massoma, those pics are lovely- so cute!

Good luck with the GTT jelly... Don't forget to take something to do while you wait!

Awww lovely pic, she is super cute!!

Hubby took a pic of me last night, I seem to of shrunk!! :/
35 weeks

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/8569_10151526240557140_1039458360_n_zps79195379.jpg

Ahh what lovely pics Massona

Ahh im soo hoping we do not get a heatwave! I do not cope well with the heat anyway never mind heavily pregnant.

Just a little update, managed to get into the doctors today and they signed me off for 2 weeks with the option of a repeat note if needed. I dont know why i was soo worried about going.
Work will have a fit when they see ive been signed off!

Looking good Jenny hun!
Aurora.. Glad they signed you off. It's kinda scary asking for it for the first time but easy when you know how! As for work having a fit... Oh well. That's for them to worry about not you! :D

Lovely piks :)

Jenny your looking good. My bump as shrunk to. Im more than sure that paige as move further down. Just which i knew what my cervix are like lol or if im dilated :s my next app is a week on thursday seems so far away which i had it this week instead but being close to my due date and getting a sweep then is better than now lol. Unless paige decide to come out this week lol ive got a feeling she's going to be like my neice and wait until im 3 or so days of my due date then wanna come out or ill go over :(..

I only get aches and pains here and there and a few mild period pain down below. Ive not had any pain in my back for over a week now so im glad thats past over. Belly only really tighest up when im walking or when paige is having a good stretch out moving around lol.

dont have much to really update with today but ill keep reading all your posts xxx

Thank you thats what my OH has said. I come from a family where everyone works really hard and they never take time off so its been drilled in to me to work work work lol

Ahh in good news i get my 20 weeks scan tomorrow. 😁 Very excited and nervous at the same time

Hope your all doing well!

Out of curiosity i have pit on 7lb so far. Donyou think thats too much considering i have a higher bmi?

massoma such lovely pics!! She is adorable! Wish i could take Seth and Ethan to a studio but the people i normally get to do their photo's are not back until the end of April! So i did some myself last night.. i'll attach my favorites at the end.

Lovely bump Jenny!! Your looking fantastic!

Jelly - I hope your right :D I am house sitting for my mum from 6th July to start of August so will have a nice big garden to play in if we get sunshine! Can't wait. Sounds about right though as thats the time we usually have out hottest when im looking after my mums house :) I best remember to pack the paddling pool ;)
Good luck with your GTT hun!

Aurora - I'm glad you managed to get signed off work hun! And that the doc is happy to repeat if you need it :D Sod work hun.. its their problem not yours :hugs: oh and your weigh huni xxt gain is fine

Cherry - glad your doing ok hun! Wow i would have thought you'd have weekly appointments now hun :S

AFM - ETHAN DID A POO! finally after 17 hours of him straining and crying he managed to poo! It wasnt completely solid but was in no way soft. It had a green tinge to it instead of being a nice bright yellow colour though. Been giving him water in a dropper to try and help so will keep going with that but if he's no better by Thursday when the H.V comes back out then ill be trying him with some lactose free milk to see if that helps. Im not going to let the poor boy suffer just because the H.V doesnt think he's been on the milk long enough. :dohh:

and here is some piccies

https://i49.tinypic.com/s680a1.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/u4p0.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/33za7gx.jpg
https://i46.tinypic.com/2e2gdph.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member