Plus size & pregnant join here

Amazing! I work as a retentions agent so i speak to very angry people i shall bring that up as my OH thinks im depressed ive just put it down to hormones but when im talking about work it always ends in tears and the night before going to work i can never sleep as i play the day through in my head!

Its soo nice to let everything out and not be judged. And i hate hate hate it when everyone just says its part of pregnancy get over it! Thats what my boss's response is when i tell him im struggling with the 12 hour shifts and im feeling unwell!

Thank you again for being so kind it means so much x

You're more than welcome hun! We're all more or less in the same boat so it's lovely to talk to people that don't just say "get over it, it's hormones"... 12hr shifts in customer retention is hard enough without being pregnant. I hated it. I also ended up crying before work and when I got home. Hubby said it was depression too but I just needed a break. Doctor totally understood. If you get one doc who doesn't sympathise, ask to see another one. Don't give up til you get signed off.

Afm... I put a cold plate on my belly. It's a great table! The boys aren't impressed though. Ernies been kicking and wriggling trying to move it. It's the Hirst time DH has seen movement rather than felt it!

Yeah it certain will. I got letter yesterday for money back on council tax so ill hand that in tomorrow and that can be the first payment for that lol so ill save my self spending extra there. Just need to wait and see what im due back on the rent.

Ive had (i wouldnt say upset belly) but ive had diarrhea for the past 2 days and tomorrow after ive gone i feel i have to go again :(. I hope this is a stage closer to labor but i rather not go through this in labor lol. And sometimes its bloody trapped gas. This aint so good :(. Not sure what else i do to shift it lol. Oh wells. just have to surfer it out.x

Ive had (i wouldnt say upset belly) but ive had diarrhea for the past 2 days and tomorrow after ive gone i feel i have to go again :(. I hope this is a stage closer to labor but i rather not go through this in labor lol. And sometimes its bloody trapped gas. This aint so good :(. Not sure what else i do to shift it lol. Oh wells. just have to surfer it out.x

I spent most of my first labour on the toilet! DH literally sat chatting to me sat on the side of the bath as all I could do was cry and poo :( Made for a very clean delivery though! :lol:

Can't wait for Friday my 16 week ultra sound is Gona be on Friday my only stress issue is that my husband is saying we can't afford moving out and my stress level is a lil up I thought I was Gona finally leave my life's hard living here with my family my mom always blames me that my husband doesn't care about me and everything it's hard hearing that and them in front of him she try's to act in front of him that she doesn't mind him living in the house but in reality she wants us out I just don't understand why she try's to hide thing and can't be honest about things like that even thou he's her nephew sometime if a problem happens between me and her she would go to him. And tell him I can't stand ur wife anymore rent her something and get her out then we find a place and she say stuff like no u guys can't afford it and my house is opened to u I swear I feel like I have had enough of everything my hearts to broken to finish any advise ladies would help

A cold snowy spring morning to everyone, bloody snow!!! I hope it goes for good soon!

How is everyone today?

Im kinda used to having to get up 5 or so times a night now, maybe the practice will help when baby is here?!
Hubby and I are going to Yo Sushi today, I cannot wait. I know I cant eat the uncooked dishes, but there are lots of lovely cooked ones I can eat :-D

Feeling much better now, my antibiotics have kicked in.

Glad you're feeling better hun... Not a fan of sushi myself but enjoy!
Oh oh, gotta share... DHs cousin is giving me his corns! He's got a normal and an anery. They were DHs to start with so it's like we're claiming them back. They're TINY though. Look like yearlings but really they're about 4 years old. Cousin never listened when we told him to up their feed :(

In preggy news, Berts head down stint didn't last long. Consultant just confirmed he's now transverse too. Wahhhh. Hopefully by 32 weeks he'll go back but it'll be hard as they're running out of space. Think they'll both have to move together to stay head down. Fingers crossed!

Glad you're feeling better hun... Not a fan of sushi myself but enjoy!
Oh oh, gotta share... DHs cousin is giving me his corns! He's got a normal and an anery. They were DHs to start with so it's like we're claiming them back. They're TINY though. Look like yearlings but really they're about 4 years old. Cousin never listened when we told him to up their feed :(

In preggy news, Berts head down stint didn't last long. Consultant just confirmed he's now transverse too. Wahhhh. Hopefully by 32 weeks he'll go back but it'll be hard as they're running out of space. Think they'll both have to move together to stay head down. Fingers crossed!

Woop woop cool hun :-D make sure to put pics on fb :-D
I wonder if you will be able to get them to their proper size, or if their growth will be stunted now. In either case im sure they will make lovely little scale babies :-D
The little dude I rescued took his 2nd feed last night :-D so I can start to handle him soon, which means more pics lol.

I hope that little one goes head down for you hun. They will be fighting for room soon ay!

Hellish morning! Apparently breastfeeding has destroyed my nipples, fed Ella at 4am and 7am and then she was posseting a bit and it was full of blood, so scary!!! It just kept coming!! Rang mum then midwives in a bit of a state, they said it's fine and won't hurt her at all but holy cow!

I'll definitely post pics once they're settled :D

They're already fighting for room lol... Was in agony last night with the both sticking bums and legs out all over the place. I'm child free today so might actually get a hospital bag done!

Yikes Krafty! I've heard it's normal too while your body adjusts but I think I'd freak out a bit too!

Sorry for triple post. I'm a little bit bored lol
I got these in the post... They're Toby's presents to the twins! Not sure what they'll be getting him yet though.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/75783302-EEBC-4B78-999B-6184097B11AE-4032-000004B25B0350A5_zps416eca16.jpg

A cold snowy spring morning to everyone, bloody snow!!! I hope it goes for good soon!

How is everyone today?

Im kinda used to having to get up 5 or so times a night now, maybe the practice will help when baby is here?!
Hubby and I are going to Yo Sushi today, I cannot wait. I know I cant eat the uncooked dishes, but there are lots of lovely cooked ones I can eat :-D

Feeling much better now, my antibiotics have kicked in.

Happy for u that everything's alright me and u are opposites I used to love food like that up until I got pregnet and specially Chinese food oh god I don't think I could ever eat it again anyway it's snowing here to it feels like the whole world is snowing when I look outside lol can't wait until summer but then again I got to worry on wat to wear any one have ideas on miternity fashion for the summer

Lovely morning today snow snow snow god I wish it was Sumer tireed if seeing snow

Hey ladies, Feel little better today. Finding walking more and more difficult though my bump goes super tight and stays like that until ive stop moving :s. I also get loads of pressure down there when walk not sure what to make of them though. I did read somewhere that someone got contractions when she was walking but once she stop moving they go away.

Sorry i just got tottally blank on my reply to everyone posts lol so nice having pregnancy brain. Gonna just pop my feet up for a bit or maybe nap for a little bit xxx

Cherry- I get tight when walking now too so it can be baby position or your body getting ready because with my second pregnancy I went to the store and was walking around and getting seriously tight and I would have to stop walking and it chill start again and it do it again. I went into early labor that night thought I was just having a bout of possible diarrhea but never happened. Next day odd contractions all day till 7pm when my water broke in my car while getting take out. :p

Sorry for triple post. I'm a little bit bored lol
I got these in the post... They're Toby's presents to the twins! Not sure what they'll be getting him yet though.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/75783302-EEBC-4B78-999B-6184097B11AE-4032-000004B25B0350A5_zps416eca16.jpg

Wow there so cute btw exclent job on the picture taking very nice idea u reminded me to take miternity pictures when my bump gets a little bigger its already showing but I want it a little bigger every one notices my bump though its like I don't have a face any
More lol I feel so nosiated today very sleepy as well but waiting for my baby girl to take her napp so I can take a napp while she's napping

Hah yeah it's weird, when you get a bump people don't notice your face! I'm ok with that though... My face is horrible since being pregnant. All greasy and blotchy!

Hope you get your nap soon x

Cottleston - I have him on the gold stuff. Tesco didn't have sma staydown. health visitor wants me to leave him on it till thursday to see how he goes since its only been a few days. Sorry to hear about your pains hun that must have been real scary!! did they stop by themselves?
Yey on the snakes :D but oh no on both boys being the wrong way! Turn boys Turn!! omg omg i love the teddies! did you manage to find the hats cheaper hun?

Aurora - Im glad you found us too hun :)

Cherry - I was like that hun for the week or so leading upto labor! Its not nice but its just your body clearing itself out ready. I got the tightening and pressure hun! My MW told me its just because babies head is moving down.

Massoma - it sounds like your mum wants to be in control of you guys hun! I'v no advice really apart from the best thing is finding your own place. Did you have no luck with the place your husband had found? Good luck with your scan though hun :D

Jenny - So glad your feeling better hun :D I wish the snow would do one too hun. Thankfully its slowly starting to melt here but its going to take some time with how deep it got.

Krafty - OMG that must have been terrifying! Has she given you blood blisters hun? Thats what Ethan did with me but i stopped bfing as soon as i notices them and went to formula.

AFM - Ethan is upto 8lb! But he is constipated again! I have to try give him water between feeds but last time i tried that he just spat it all back out. might try it in a syringe to make it easier. Or the dropper from the finished infacol bottle if i wash it out. To give him till Thursday when she comes back and we'll see how he goes. I think he has hit his first growth spurt as he is constantly eating today. had to give him his dummy to try make him go more than 1 hour between feeds as he is only taking 1-2 oz instead of the 4oz like he has been the last day or so.
I fell over with him in his car seat today. He was fine thankfully just a little startled.. but my wound has been seriously sore since. Think i might have stretched it on the inside :( ouch ouch.
tomorrow i plan on taking some pics of Ethan since the people who normally do seths dont come back to my town till the end of next month. :dohh: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->