Plus size & pregnant join here

Awww there so lovely.

I know thats what i thought but she said since im doing so well i wont need to see her for another 3 weeks but i had been seeing her nearly every week since because she was taking the parenting classes. If i had a problem i would have said to her then just which i was checked down there already lol this is techically the only week i aint seen her lol because my last class was friday so i have to wait until next thursday now for my next app :( sighs xxx

Keep changing Ethan's milk is more likely to be constipating him than leaving him on it. Try giving him the occasional couple of oz of cooled (but still warm) boiled water. You need to get more fluids in him and let his gut get used to the composition of the milk.

AFM: Loving being able to feel baby move but I do wish it wouldn't when I'm trying to get to sleep! I seem to have woken up with a little bump overnight. I know its mainly bloating but I suddenly thought "Shit, I'm pregnant and my mother in law still doesn't know!"

Noo- oh man, are you guys going to tell her lol?

Im now little sore. Dunno if thats just cause ive been trying to keep busy organizing things lol its a constant pain rather than a coming and going lol. Just my back and im sooo tired again :( i tend to sleep longer in the morning now so i dunno if that has something to do with it lol.

Still waiting for Ryan to shift his butt so i can go get some milk lol and i need my dose of juice lol x

Keep changing Ethan's milk is more likely to be constipating him than leaving him on it. Try giving him the occasional couple of oz of cooled (but still warm) boiled water. You need to get more fluids in him and let his gut get used to the composition of the milk.

AFM: Loving being able to feel baby move but I do wish it wouldn't when I'm trying to get to sleep! I seem to have woken up with a little bump overnight. I know its mainly bloating but I suddenly thought "Shit, I'm pregnant and my mother in law still doesn't know!"

Are you telling her soon? Or could you get away with her not seeing your bump? Its lovely when they start moving <3

Ethan has been on this new milk since Friday morning, so thats now 5 days. Its meant to take 72 hours for their tummy to adjust so i would have thought that would have happened by now. Seth was exactly the same when the doctors were trying to find the right milk for him and they never left him longer than 3 days if he was getting constipated from it. I'v been giving him water from a dropper as he wont take it from a bottle :dohh: I just refuse to sit and watch him go through what Seth had to xx

Seths, those pics are adorable!
Lol Noo... When are you telling her?
Cherry, are you actually checked for cervix stuff? Do you get internals? I was told id have a few because of the added weight of twins putting pressure down there but I haven't been checked since 16w.

I've got the hump. Again lol.
Remember how I ranted about MIL changing plans last minute and stuff? Wellllll, she's done it again. It's my birthday tomorrow so DH and I decided that we'd all go for a curry in the restaurant opposite MILs. She's had no problem with this plan since I proposed it last week. But today she txt saying she'd rather cook dinner and we can eat it off trays on our laps in front of whatever boring sport FIL is watching on tv.
I want to be a spoilt brat and just say that since its my birthday, just for once can I have some input... But she's so easily offended that I don't know if I can. I just want to go out for a meal for a change. Mehhhhh.

Sorry. Needed that off my chest.

Seths hun I don't blame you for wanting to try to find a solution for Ethan as soon as possible. Must be horrible seeing him suffer :hugs:
I dunno if you can, but is it possible to dilute the formula with a bit more water so he gets a bit more fluid?

Nope hun they dont give us them :(. Sucks really as i really want one lol but ill get a sweep next week lol.

I would just say to her that it might be your last time before baby is here for you to actually go out for a meal. It's your birthday hun i hope she knows this and its not hers. You should be allowed to do what you wanna do for your special day.. xxx

Sorry. Needed that off my chest.[/QUOTE]

Urgh tell her to piss off. lol sorry im in a bitchy mood today (lack of sleep and too much snow :growlmad: ). It is your birthday not hers.. so just say thank you but I would rather go out for a meal with my family before the twins come and you cant do things like that for a while. ITs your special day... not hers so don't let her ruin it. I think she just likes to have some control! I hate in-laws/parents like that.. grrrr. And if she refuses then its just tuff shite.. you guys go out for a meal without her!

Thanks hun :D I got loads more.. seth needs a hair cut though and next time some clothes on.. he was just out the bath and in his dressing gown so had to be careful taking the pics.
no you cant dilute the formula as that would lead to diarrhea. I really dunno what to do with him. Its a case of... he has normal milk.. he gets constipated... he has comfort milk.. he gets diarrhea... whats the lesser of 2 evils. Then again to be honest I'd rather he had slight diarrhea than bad constipation. The poor boys in that much pain with it that he screams when hes trying to poo. xxx

Seth gorgeous pics of the boys. Hope Ethan's constipation eases soon

Noo - when are you announcing ?

Cottlestonpie - your mil probably isn't thinking anything of it and just slow on the uptake. I'd just explain you don't often get to go out and would be nice to as last chance for before Bert and Ernie arrive that you would be able to enjoy going out..... If not get hubby to tell her :-0

Get my gtt results tomorrow but apparently my fasting blood overnight of 5.6 was on the high side and to expect to be borderline or fail tomorrow with the bloods. Makes me nervous :-(

I got DH to call her. She said two reasons why she suggested a tv dinner was because they're trying to save money and also because FIL won't leave the house. Even though it's only across the road he doesn't do "going out"... Didn't even come to our wedding last year. So now I feel bad that I'm asking them to spend money and I'm leaving out FIL. Ehh pfft.

Jelly hope your results come back ok. I'm surprised they gave you the first result already. What time do you have to call them?

Could you and hubby go out on your own then they wouldn't be spending money. Organise to go round there's another night or is that really cheeky!

It was a fingerprick test which I didn't have last pregnancy so she did say could be different in my blood levels . need to call back after 3 tomorrow for the final results only 22 hours to wait now!

Yeah you and hubby should still go hun even if they cant afford it. Its not like yous go out all the time. xxxx

Im gonna have little nap i think my eyes keep wanting to shut and ive just had to take my bra off. think im having we hot flush to :( booo

I feel better just sitting in the bathroom lol much cooler xxx

Cherry-Enjoy your nap cherry I need one too but have an appointment in an hour and I can't take the kids up and then wake them and dress them in that amount of time.

Cottles- You and your hubby should just go and enjoy PFFT on inlaws.

Seth there so adorible how old is ur oldest ? And how's he reacting to the baby btw was he the only one befor the new baby? I'm wondering wat our princess is Gona react to the new baby by then she going to be 20 months but the boys are so cute Hun

Yeah you and hubby should still go hun even if they cant afford it. Its not like yous go out all the time. xxxx

Im gonna have little nap i think my eyes keep wanting to shut and ive just had to take my bra off. think im having we hot flush to :( booo

I feel better just sitting in the bathroom lol much cooler xxx

Lol I thought I was the only one that takes the bra off lol it gets to annoying specily when I go to sleep

Thanks ladies for comints about massoma's pictures Aurora I don't do good with heat ether but better then snowing and being stuck in the houses lol

I didnt even nap lol i seem to always do that i lay down and was closing and opening my eyes feel less tired and now watching the start of the soaps lol.

Yeah i just had to whip it off now think it might have been little tight lol.

Im having little aches and pains still just had this weird pressure feeling as paige moved lol She's defo low down lol.

Seth there so adorible how old is ur oldest ? And how's he reacting to the baby btw was he the only one befor the new baby? I'm wondering wat our princess is Gona react to the new baby by then she going to be 20 months but the boys are so cute Hun

thanks hun. seth is 3 years 3 months. he absolutely loves ethan, he always checks on him making sure ethan is ok. he was the only one until we had ethan so thought there would maybe be some jelousy but there has been nothing so far :flower: I am sure massoma will love the new baby :kiss: xxx

Everyone else pretty much knows as we've done our facebook announcement but my in-law's don't use facebook and have been in Canada for the last 3 weeks. Not sure when we're next going round there though but it'll be pretty obvious soon as I'm only 5ft 1 so only room to grow is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->