Plus size & pregnant join here

Aw man... seems like we all have some kind of stress going on right now.

Cottles: as long as u can get to the doctors, just go. No need to keep worrying, you'll just have 2 scans. The more the merrier. I do hope the boys are ok. He may just be being lazy right now. I think they have their phases.

USAF: glad things weren't worst with the accident, it is a bummer tho that it had to happen now of all times. Hopefully things are a bit eased where the lil ones aren't going nuts. Get some rest.

I think we all have money probs. There are things I need and can't get, and I dont wanna worry hubby about them because he's stressed also. We just got a car and his job is acting crazy when it comes to giving him hours. Smh. Just craziness. We're both just ready for lil one so we know its all worth it and just to be happy about something =)

Aw man... seems like we all have some kind of stress going on right now.

Cottles: as long as u can get to the doctors, just go. No need to keep worrying, you'll just have 2 scans. The more the merrier. I do hope the boys are ok. He may just be being lazy right now. I think they have their phases.

USAF: glad things weren't worst with the accident, it is a bummer tho that it had to happen now of all times. Hopefully things are a bit eased where the lil ones aren't going nuts. Get some rest.

I think we all have money probs. There are things I need and can't get, and I dont wanna worry hubby about them because he's stressed also. We just got a car and his job is acting crazy when it comes to giving him hours. Smh. Just craziness. We're both just ready for lil one so we know its all worth it and just to be happy about something =)

usaf- sorry to hear about the accident glad they are. i stress enough about money hun ive borrowed loads from my mum see trying to pay it back *sigh* i get paid next week wont be much need to get these forms in asap for child benefit and tax credit should give us lil more to play with xxx

USAF, sorry to hear about the accident hun. Glad everyone's ok. Sucks to hear you have money stresses Hun, hope you can get something sorted to ease the stress.

I got the boys checked. Spent forever on the trace because Ernie would not. stay. still!
So yeah, they're fine but I feel 100% better now I know that.

glad to hear the boys are ok cottle xxx

Great news Cottle :-D

Im sure we must get used to small movements they make, and not notice them sometimes.

Glad the boys are ok. It is not really money issues as we have nearly 3k in savings its just going to take a hit from our insurance and my husbands ticket. *sigh*

USAF sorry to hear about the accident but glad no one was injured

Cottleston - glad both boys are doing well. I had to go to be monitored today as I've been feeling reduced movements too, but I'm under extreme personal stress and upset which worried me too but mW reassured me that what I'm going through will not be detrimental to the baby which was reassuring.... I just don't seem to feel all the movements.

Aww jelly glad your lo is doing well to. You girls need to relax some more. put your feet up and let them men do all the work lol..

Easy said that done i know im meant to be taking it easy but i find myself doing all the cleaning and tidy :(. I just dont wanna over do things and pull my scar.. I noticed it looks red and my right side has been sore. Ive read that its meant to go itchy :( this aint going to be good as you can scratch it lol. I seen you can put bio oil on it to. But i really dont wanna risk putting anything on it to earlier lol

when they say you get a 6 week post natal check you get it at 8 weeks :S stupid uh but this will be done the same time paige get her shots :(

Ok this little girl is only sleep every 2-3 hours today and yesterday... i swear i just put her down at half 12.30 and now she is up again...

has any one had problems wit not getting detail in there scan due to there weight ?

I didn't think my pictures were that clear and when they did the scan of his heart they couldn't see certain things due to my weight but for the most part it was rarely normal I believe.

Afm: I have been cramping this weekend, having hicks and yesterday I got nauseous. Idk what the nauseous part is about but im hoping these are signs of beginning labor. My cramps haven't been off and on more like constant. Half a day, then a couple times they woke me up in the middle of the night. They are quite irritating, because I hate cramps lol. Someone PLEASE tell me something good lol is this the beginning of labor or sound like it?

I didn't think my pictures were that clear and when they did the scan of his heart they couldn't see certain things due to my weight but for the most part it was rarely normal I believe.

what did they do to see the extra heart parts ?

They said they saw the most important parts but they did have me turning from side to side

Theres nothing to worry about. Did they tell u something to make u worry?

Oooh! Hope this is the start of something Real!

Just had my 32w scan. BOTH babies are breech. Fml.

Awww Bert and Ernie dont wanna act right huh lol. My kid so stubborn im surprised he's head down. My hubby and I said it would suck if he turns when it's time to get out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->