Plus size & pregnant join here

i phone for the forms last week and ive just got the tax credits one through i need to get the child benefit still.. hopefully soon so i can call up the lady at the council to give me a hand with them.

I just expressed and omg i was pretty much falling asleep. i do hope mum gets the electric one for me soon i cant handle this manual no more :( xx

Cottles - for pain your shouldn't be seeing the GP anyway. You should be contacting delivery suite/labour ward

I didn't contact anyone in the end. I seemed to be ok this morning and both my GP and the MAU had previously just told me to basically man up and deal with it so there was very little point in me bothering them.

Wow thats nice of them eh. Hopefully not much longer to go hun and you'll be pain fee a bit lol xx

Just copying and pasting from my facebook for those that are not added had a scan today pretty much her kidneys are still dialated and I have to go back.

So I was hoping for good news but nope.. not horrible news yet but her kidneys are not where they need to be and her chest is measuring abit larger then need be so I am being told it might be smart to test my sugars again. Really not happy at the molment.

USAF: aw I hope things get better for baby. I'll add u to my prayers, maybe when she's full term things will be right on point =)
I've never heard of a situation like that so im just hoping for the best like I always do

USAF: aw I hope things get better for baby. I'll add u to my prayers, maybe when she's full term things will be right on point =)
I've never heard of a situation like that so im just hoping for the best like I always do

Thank you hun I am very stressed over this and hope it improves. I feel like its my fault things are wrong. :cry:

Im pretty sure its just one of the many things that can happen. Don't beat yourself up @added stress won't help u or baby. Just do what they suggest and hope for the best. *positive thinking*

awww USAF - sending you lots of love and hugs hun.. hopefully its like was said on fb and she might just be a big baby. I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun and hope that it all resolves itself.

how is everyone else doing? Cottleston how is your pain hun? Are you feeling any better? xxx

USAF, thinking of you hun. Hopefully it's nothing serious and everything will work out and you'll have a perfect lil lady xx Whatever happens though hun, it is never your fault, remember that xx

Seths, how's Ethan doing hun? I'm doing ok thanks hun. The pains are gone, just the usual spd, stretching, etc now. I've not been pukey since Wednesday last week but still suffering from bum sickness... Although part of me is kind of glad it's not the opposite problem! I'm drinking twice as much to make sure I'm staying hydrated so I'm not worried. Never thought I'd be relieved to get my puffy legs back lol

Im feeling a bit better today as iv received legal advice about my work. They basically have ignored me and wont return my smp1 form, so im writing a formal letter, recorded delivery, stating that they have 7 working days to reply with proof its getting sorted, else it's being forwarded to solicitors.
Iv had 0 income for ages, they dont even have to pay me, just fill out the forms and return it!!

Got my last growth scan tomo. Hoping my urine is ok, as I think I might be getting another bladder infection :-/

Hope everyone is doing better x

Hey all =)

Afm :spd sucks ass lol. Its still driving me crazy. Its getting harder to walk around a lot, now of all times when the doc tells me to, to help bring baby down. I feel like it'll be any day, thanks to cramping that I've had the past couple days. Im learning to be patient cuz I know God has a certain date so im trying lol. Im ready tho!!

Jenny, what?! I dunno why but I thought that was all resolved ages ago. I can't believe theyre still dragging their feet. Will your SMP be backdated?

Real, sorry you're suffering hun. Spd sucks so much. Hopefully you wont have much longer left now!
I finally got my appointment and I'm going for my initial physio assessment tomorrow at 8am. If I can get there!

They are total imbeciles!! And im not giving them any more chances. They are getting the hard treatment now. Yeah I can claim my mat benefit up to 24 weeks after baby is born. Ya can't believe they would leave a preggo penniless can you? Assholes!!

Thats pretty shocking jen i hope you get that sorted out like.

I finally got my forms for child benefit and child tax credit so i gave my rent adviser a call and she is getting me an app hopefully next week to help me fill them in.

I check out the healthy start grant thing as i wasnt entitled before you cant get it if you get working tax credit how gay is that. So i dunno whether to go ahead and apply for working tax credit aswell or not. Will have to see what my adviser says when i go in.

Humm dunno what to do ladies... I've felt decreased movement from the twins (especially Ernie I think) over the past couple of days. Part of me wants to get checked out just to be safe but the other part of me (backed up by DH) is telling me to chill out and wait til the scan on Monday. I've got my "not a baby shower" meal tomorrow and I don't really want to celebrate twins while worrying that they're ok but at the same time I don't wanna waste anyone's time getting checked when thetes only 3 days til the scan. I can't use the Doppler because I can never pick up both heartbeats now. Too much baby and placenta in the way. Merrrr.

Humm dunno what to do ladies... I've felt decreased movement from the twins (especially Ernie I think) over the past couple of days. Part of me wants to get checked out just to be safe but the other part of me (backed up by DH) is telling me to chill out and wait til the scan on Monday. I've got my "not a baby shower" meal tomorrow and I don't really want to celebrate twins while worrying that they're ok but at the same time I don't wanna waste anyone's time getting checked when thetes only 3 days til the scan. I can't use the Doppler because I can never pick up both heartbeats now. Too much baby and placenta in the way. Merrrr.

Can you make them respond by prodding them? Thats what I do when im worried. If not id just go get checked hun.

I've had a cold drink, something to eat, bath... All the usual and only felt one kick. I'll try something sugary with lunch and see what happens. If nothing then I'm gonna call I think.

Yeah i would give them a call if your defo not feeling them much hun. keeps us posted xxx

I hope the boys are ok Cottles.

AFM- As some of you know husband got in an accident last night in our new van with my son. They are ok but now comes the price tags involved and the fear that the damage that happened my be something that repeats and causes issues which is why we bought new. We have savings but this will eat most of it. I am thankful that it was not worse and my baby and hubby are fine. Though now I am so effing stressed over money we just stopped fearing things and BAM! Had a serious panic attack over this last night poor little guy and Fallon were freaked out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->