Plus size & pregnant join here

Hope you're ok now USAF Hun x

So looking at average fetal weights, the combined weight of the twins is about the same as Toby was at birth. But with extra fluid and stuff.
And theres slso the fact that I'm recovering from a tummy bug which has left me tired, dehydrated and unable to eat.... But yeah, I totally deserved the shitstorm I got this morning because I didn't do enough washing this week and *shock horrir* I left a hoodie on the radiator to dry instead of bringing it upstairs (even though I'm constantly told I shouldn't bring hoodies upstairs because.. I don't even know why)

Urghhhhhh. Men are idiots.

Hope you're ok now USAF Hun x

So looking at average fetal weights, the combined weight of the twins is about the same as Toby was at birth. But with extra fluid and stuff.
And theres slso the fact that I'm recovering from a tummy bug which has left me tired, dehydrated and unable to eat.... But yeah, I totally deserved the shitstorm I got this morning because I didn't do enough washing this week and *shock horrir* I left a hoodie on the radiator to dry instead of bringing it upstairs (even though I'm constantly told I shouldn't bring hoodies upstairs because.. I don't even know why)

Urghhhhhh. Men are idiots.

:o are you serious?! holy shit... is Keith totally incapable of sticking a load of washing on? I hope you told him what for hun... you are not the only one in the house and he is by far more capable of doing the washing than you are at the moment... inconsiderate twat. (sorry) And why on earth are you not allowed to leave things on radiators to dry... thats where all my washing dries... and the not beinging hoodies upstairs :s ... ugh your man needs a reality check. I really, really hope he is going to pull his finger out his ass once these babies come along hun! :hugs::hugs:

Usaf - I hope you are ok now hun... that must have been jst a little bit scary :hugs: xxxx

Cottle hun, you have to stick up for yourself, else he will clearly just treat you like crap.

If my hubby said that to me id laugh, and then lrobably slap him upside the head, send your hubby over here, il sort him lol

Haha thanks for the offer hun!
It's ok I made him feel bad and he apologised... Then got ratty about something else. He's in one of those moods where the only reply I can bring myself to say is "whatever" and not rise to it. He's in the garage now and I've cranked up the Pearl Jam so I'm happy!
Also on the plus side, it's after these moods that he feels bad and buys me ice cream :haha:

Haha thanks for the offer hun!
It's ok I made him feel bad and he apologised... Then got ratty about something else. He's in one of those moods where the only reply I can bring myself to say is "whatever" and not rise to it. He's in the garage now and I've cranked up the Pearl Jam so I'm happy!
Also on the plus side, it's after these moods that he feels bad and buys me ice cream

urgh what is it when men :S seriously.. i think they all need to sit up and realise how hard pregnancy actually is. ooo make sure he buys you the decent stuff hun! not that it makes up for his crap x

https://i46.tinypic.com/1zlvyfc.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/nnr42e.jpg brotherly love :cloud9:
https://i46.tinypic.com/x1yiok.jpg
https://i46.tinypic.com/23j1vs5.jpg making mummy realise he is not her little baby anymore!
https://i45.tinypic.com/2jg4etd.jpg first time in his ring
https://i50.tinypic.com/11sm1vo.jpg its that good hes gone to sleep xxx

Aw... so cute Seth. What kinda ring is that? Is it like a boppy? I want one, so expensive tho. Smh.

:happydance: woot for full term hun :happydance: its just in inflatable ring hun https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sit-Me-Inf...990&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=lamaze+blow+up+ring theres an amazon link for it.

Ethan is having a seriously unsettled day hes spent most of it crying :(

Urghhh because the dr has fobbed me off all week I'm getting paranoid and every tiny pain I get I'm panicking in case it's an infection that they can't be atsed to look for.
Apart from still not rehydrating despite drinking shitloads, I'm still getting faint episodes and just now I can't stand up because the uterine pain is too much. All through my back and bump feels really tight... Like a contraction pain but constant. So obviously now I'm like what if it's related and there's an infection spreading through and the pain is actually in my kidneys? Sigh.

Urghhh because the dr has fobbed me off all week I'm getting paranoid and every tiny pain I get I'm panicking in case it's an infection that they can't be atsed to look for.
Apart from still not rehydrating despite drinking shitloads, I'm still getting faint episodes and just now I can't stand up because the uterine pain is too much. All through my back and bump feels really tight... Like a contraction pain but constant. So obviously now I'm like what if it's related and there's an infection spreading through and the pain is actually in my kidneys? Sigh.

Sorry hun! I feel you though I can't stand well because of tightness and I keep getting sharp pains in my belly button and dagger like pains and pressure in my foof area. I am freaking out since I am a worry wort I can't imagine how you must be feeling with two in there jesus! :hugs::hugs:

Cottleston i think you should push to get yourself checked out hun... make the gp listen to you. that does not sound normal at all hun and if all else fails goto L&D hun. If an infection is left and gets really bad it can cause pre-term labor hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

USAF - hope you are ok too hun. I know i got a lot of pains and foof pains but they didnt get really bad till nearer the end.

Wish there was a button to press to make pregnancy easy!

realbeauty - no its not normal hun. I'm not sure whether it was being caused by trapped gas or the fact he is constipated again. he fell asleep around 9:20pm and stayed asleep till 3am.. then back down till 8am. so far since he got up he has been ok.. im just hoping he stays that way. xx

If I were you I would make an emergency app with the doc, sounds like you have a renal infection, which can become quite serious in pregnancy. I only had a uti and was having contractuons, my doc said its a good job I went in (as I wasn't going to) else labour would of started.

Hey ladies, im so naughty and skipped to the last page. I wasn't on yesterday due to visiting family for the first time since coming home. Didnt have much sleep either as it was my night to look after paige and it was ryans last night lol.

My little cranky bum is waking up i think... only put her back down 8.30am i think :s... Saying that i think she may have done the loo *shakes head* lol.

My scar is looking better got badge taking of yesterday and the midwife was pushing down to see if any more was leaking safe to say none :) but she'll check again today..And this is my last day of the midwife she said :( so i should be getting sign off and getting HV.

My mum is super kind to giving me money for food i didnt ask but pretty chuffed and she is also buying me an electric pump which im going to pay her back for as the manual ones are USLESS!!!! lol but i did squeeze a total of 4oz out yesterday evening only manage once a day as its so tiring for my hand.. so i hope to get that this week :)..

Oh cranky bum aint waking up :D i need to somehomw get her to stay up later in the evening so she'll sleep better through the night or so all these baby websites keeps telling me say lol. xxx

Thats more for when they are a bit older hun. At this age its just kind of "i am your master and you do as i want" lol. She will eventually start going longer by herself but at only a week old shell still not go too long between feeds. Ethan has only just started to go longer than 3 hours between his feeds during the night. Day time is still every 3 hours but night time he can go upto 4 hours now. Or last night he went 6 hours BUT he had been up screaming ALL day.
I'm glad your mum is helping you out hun.. have you got your child tax credits and child benefit stuff sorted out yet hun? That will be really handy for you as its an extra 50something for child tax and then 80 every 4 weeks for child benefit. It takes a while to come through though when its your first claim so the sooner its sorted the better :)
Woot for your scar being better hun :D :happydance: Hopefully now it wont be long till its fully healed. Oh no its like a huge milestone being signed off from the midwife isnt it lol. I didnt really like mine though so i was happy... dont really like the health visitors either :nope:
how did the visits go hun? xxx

GRRRRRR! I get to have another freaking pelvic because of the BV that just won't STAY AWAY! I have had it! They are concerned about it never leaving and causing me preterm labor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->