Plus size & pregnant join here

yeah they had me rolling left and right, and said they way the baby is lying and my weight the coudnlt see the valves and chamber sections

Oh dear cottle hose boys are giving you a run for your money lol. Your having a section aren't you or were you going to try natural? if they are still breech will it be a section? xx

I wanted to try natural (ish- vaginal with epidural)... But if they both stay breech I'll be booked in for an elective section. I'm meeting with a consultant next week so hopefully I'll know more then x

Wow fingers and toes crossed they both turn head down for you. Keep us posted to. These babies this year have been all naughty and turning breech lol xx

Blessfull sounds about right. If they need to see again they'll just try when baby gets bigger. That's what I was told.

has any one had problems wit not getting detail in there scan due to there weight ?

As I have gone on yeah...it seems the further along the more difficult. Have recently started to worry something may have been missed. Hopefully all will be ok, I am being induced tomorrow due to high bp.

They have had difficulty getting full heartbeat traces due to my weight, which is embarrassing, they sometimes have to hold the monitor on me for the whole time :(

Hey guys, just an update. I am being induced tomorrow due to my bp. Nervous as hell, but really enjoying all you updates, birth stories and photos... I can't wait to post my own. I will keep you all updated! I am hoping that it is quick, but aware that it may take a few days.

Speak to you all on the flip side lol...........

has any one had problems wit not getting detail in there scan due to there weight ?

They have had difficulty getting full heartbeat traces due to my weight, which is embarrassing, they sometimes have to hold the monitor on me for the whole time :(

As soon as they break your waters for your induction they will probably put an FSE (Fetal Scalp Electrode) clip on baby's head to get a better trace and not need to hold it on you xx

Hi. Could I pos join? Im a plus size FTM due on 29 August and have so many questions!

Pa good luck to the last who is getting induced tomorrow! Xx

Omg!!! I KNEW I had to hold that damn monitor cuz of my weight. When getting the nst done. They have it where two women are n a room and I was mad because my faint sound of a. Heartbeat wasn't loud but when skinny women come, its loud as hell lol. They need to better technology for us pregnant women.

Anyhoo... Sarah you're so lucky lol. Good luck tomorrow, hopefully everything goes smooth!!!

I think my BP may be up, I've been having headaches everyday now since Thursday.

welcome to the group hun. :) H+h 9 months xxxx

Im so drain lol even thought ryan has paige last night i fell like i need the nap lol. x

Update!

No Noah yet...they originally were concerned about my first trace on the ward..no acceleration so starting talking about a csection. The second one improved, so attempted to put propess in, but cervix to high and closed...talked about csection again. This afternoon at 3:30pm they tried the propess again with me in stirrups...it worked..but bloody hell, I needed gas and air....labour does not bode well

Plan is leave propess in for 24 hr, if nothing happens by 3pm tomorrow, they will go straight to csection.

As of yet.....there has been nothing/ no contractions..but it's only been four hours.

Well Sarah seems we're in similar boats. I came to the hospital bc of my headaches, turns out my BP is high and they are keeping me. Im being transferred to a.better hospital and I may be getting a c-section.. good luck to u Sarah. Hopefully our lil ones will be here soon! I'm nervous as hell lol. I'll try and update when I can.

Well Sarah seems we're in similar boats. I came to the hospital bc of my headaches, turns out my BP is high and they are keeping me. Im being transferred to a.better hospital and I may be getting a c-section.. good luck to u Sarah. Hopefully our lil ones will be here soon! I'm nervous as hell lol. I'll try and update when I can.

Race you lol
Good luck .... You will be fine I am sure :)

wow section have defo increased haven't they eh. Well all i can say is good luck to you both and you'll have a great support from us on here due most us having a section to lol x

Hi everyone it's been a very long time sence I posted just been bizzy with life and my 15 month old baby girl and my pregnecy any ways ladies how has every one been so far so good on my pregnecy with me btw I gotta a question for everyone when did u go shopping when u were pregnet what week of the pregnecy or month ethier way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->