Plus size & pregnant join here

Haha I moan endlessly and refuse to do it unless Im going to the kitchen for myself or Toby anyways!
As for showering me with things... Ehhh, I can go without that as long as I get some peace and quiet every once in a while lol

thanks cottleston. its ok haha its how things usually go for me! They'v no idea why ethans not gained.. the doc thinks reflux.. but i just dont think he is being sick enough for that to be the cause. hopefully on wednesday he will have gained again or at least stayed on the 9th centile.
yeah i know they do hun but he is miles behind.. his speech is at the stage of a 15 month old :dohh: he is starting to say more words but never ever in a sentence. id have had no chance of not getting seths reviews done.. haha he was always at some appointment either at the hospital or the health visitors. I'm happy with most stuff bar seths speech. they were shocked though as they did a colour chart thing where they gave seth a card thats a certain colour and he had to put it on top of the corresponding part of the mat.. and he got 10/10!! even orange.. black and brown.. all on the first go! Some of the things they have to do are stupid though.. they wanted him to RUN up and down stairs.. i said not a chance to that one.
hehe your welcome i love the baby events! :( SPD sucks :hugs: :hugs: hopefully it wont be much longer for you hun! Is there anything specific you are worrying about with a c-section hun?

Noo - go for it hun.. im going to if i can get the spare money together and just sell on the cot i already have since it doesnt have the 3 base height settings on and id prefer a cot that did.

cherry - yeah it was me hun. i got told she was in for 10 days in total after her section the poor woman. I went in knowing i was getting up asap and i was doing things for myself. my mum drilled it into me the quicker you get up the better. And im 100% glad i did.

I don't think it's the actual section that's worrying me (well it is a bit but that's just because I've never had surgery before)... It's more trying to get a 25 month old to understand that mummy isn't able to do much. He gets quite upset if he doesnt get cuddles when he wants and id hate for him to think its his fault as normally he goes without if he's been naughty. He's going through a very clingy phase and the guilt of knowing I won't be able to cuddle and carry him as much is already eating me up! It might do him good though to be fair.

I thought Seth was already seeing a speech therapist. Did I imagine that? Could've been someone else's LO... But fair enough if the referral will do him good. Running up and down the stairs though? Lol sod that!!

i had the same worry hun! i know seths a lot older than Toby but we can't explain things to him like a normal 3 year old. i showed him my scar when i got home and just told him ouchies. when he wanted a cuddle we got him to sit next to me and cuddle in that way BUT there was the odd time i just picked him up and gave him a proper cuddle. The day after my section i was picking him up (had no choice the first time.. he fell off the bed!) and it wasnt too bad as long as i bent with my knees.
oh no your right hun. he is already under a speech therapist... not that she bothers her ass to see him though :growlmad: yep running up and down stairs, matching colours (i can understand that one), putting tiny little coloured pegs into tiny holes.. they have to do 8 in 30 seconds, picking up small beads and putting them into a cup - 10 in 30 seconds, draw a circle and a cross.. draw a person, hop, jump, walk on tiptoes/run on tiptoes (why the hell a child would do that i dont know when we spend all our time telling them to walk on their feet not their toes :S). xxxx

I know u guys are going to think I'm crazy but at times I wish I can get a cs and get it over with its so scary at times when I have to think oh no I'm going throw that pain again btw they lie when they said its like sever period pain more like 10 times1000000000000000000 lol but then at times I say maybe it won't hurt as much as the first time

its painful massoma but so so worth it in the end. Every pain is one closer to seeing your baby :) xx

Hi ladies.

Welcome back Seths :)

What pain killers were you given after your sections? I really hope they don't give me co codamol, it makes me sick, constipated, and seriously sleepy. There are not many options for me, as im going to breast feed. Im hoping for co codamol, but hubby thinks they won't let me have that with breast feeding.

I had Tramadol at last section, but I didn't breastfeed then, aarrggggg.

Had my last midwife appointment yesterday, all good, baby is back to back, so im kinda glad for the section in a way lol.

Iv just polished upstairs and cleaned the bathroom. And now im bored. lol.

hmm i was given paracetamol and something else but i cant remember what it was called.. wasnt co-codamol though hun. And it was safe for bfing as they new i was trying to bf ethan. Woot for last appointment!! Exciting stuff!!

Hold on i have mines here

I had paracetamol i was to take 2 4 times a day

Ibuprofen 1 3 times a day

tramadol four time a day

ferrous 2 daily.

One of the last 2 was iron tablet the midwife that came out to see me the first day told me not to take them due to me being on broad line and i really didnt need them :) xx

i never had an op before either and was bricking it. I was in tears because i was scared lol I knew that a section mend i'd be cut open to get to her out. And i'd had this scar for life after. Which didnt bother me it was more them cutting me open that bother the feck out of me lol. But now because i didnt see anything or feel anything im not scared about having another. Just dont like the recover progress of being carefull.

Im glad you told me you were up the day after hun think after you said this to me made me wanna make sure i could get out of bed to as the saturday i felt mega hopeless hated staying in bed at all. xx

Tramadol with breastfeeding? They said at my hosp that they won't give that flr breastfeeding moms, what liars!!

Ima push for anything but parcetamol or co codamol

Edited because I really need to calm down. I just want to shout at someone and I can't and the frustration of people being so inconsiderate is driving me up the fkn wall.

jen im not breastfeeding i just could manage to get her on even with a shield :( it was to big for her mouth. Im expressing though lol.. I only had 5 of those tablets to so they were gone pretty fast when i got home. xx

Saying that i was given those pills in hospital to and something else when i was really sore. and i was breastfeeding until the sunday morning. xx

jen im not breastfeeding i just could manage to get her on even with a shield :( it was to big for her mouth. Im expressing though lol.. I only had 5 of those tablets to so they were gone pretty fast when i got home. xx

Saying that i was given those pills in hospital to and something else when i was really sore. and i was breastfeeding until the sunday morning. xx

Same thing though hun, expressing or breastfeeding, baby still get your milk.

I know they wont give me Tramadol to come home with, but in the hospital they can, and il make them know it lol.

Normally our post-sections get Paracetamol, Codeine and Diclofenac (bottle of breastfeeding). Immediately post-section we give up to 10mg Morphine IV if needed.

Il be super happy for anything stronger than paracetamol, and that doesn't make me sick, constipated and dizzy like co codamol does. I know they are going to try and push the co codamol on me, and im not having it, as it makes me so ill :(

Going to a buffet place for dinner tonight yummy

Isn't co codamol just codeine and paracetamol? I could be way wrong on that but that's what I assumed. It's the codeine part that causes constipation etc I thought.

Isn't co codamol just codeine and paracetamol? I could be way wrong on that but that's what I assumed. It's the codeine part that causes constipation etc I thought.

I dunno what it is hun. It just makes me all kinds of ill :(

Are you ok hun? If you wana pm me, or msg me on fb you can hugs xx

I'm ok thanks hun. You know those days when hormones turn you into the she hulk? Yeah. I'm having one of those days. Preeeetty much for no reason haha
Thank you though xx

Sorely tempted to counter the hormones with a big slab of dominos :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"