• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

Hello Ladies!!! It has been a few months since I hav e been on here but we have been trying to get ready to move and making sure my health is all in order! I am totally done with my pain meds!!! It was a hard struggle because I had been taking them for a few years but for sure worth it for LO. I am adding a pic of my 20wk anatomy scan (2nd one) We had decided to find out the sex but LO decided to be modest lol. I will do my best to catch up on posts and see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well.:thumbup: I am starting to get a bump which I was afriad as a bigger girl I wouldn't. It is round high up but the lower part of my tummy still just seems to be fat :( is that normal?? Anyhoo I will make sure to come on and check on you ladies more ofter :) :) :)

Attachments

• P090513_05.32_[01].jpg
    P090513_05.32_[01].jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Hello Ladies!!! It has been a few months since I hav e been on here but we have been trying to get ready to move and making sure my health is all in order! I am totally done with my pain meds!!! It was a hard struggle because I had been taking them for a few years but for sure worth it for LO. I am adding a pic of my 20wk anatomy scan (2nd one) We had decided to find out the sex but LO decided to be modest lol. I will do my best to catch up on posts and see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well.:thumbup: I am starting to get a bump which I was afriad as a bigger girl I wouldn't. It is round high up but the lower part of my tummy still just seems to be fat :( is that normal?? Anyhoo I will make sure to come on and check on you ladies more ofter :) :) :)

So cute hunnny and welcome back I'm usually like that I come on here and then I desper lol keep updated though and good luck with the pregnecy and moving must be very hard

I took my weekly shot today my. Prigsteral and feel so happy that I'm this far in my pregnecy and no complacations any ways how every one I haven't heard from a lot of people lately u hope every one alrit

Ee I went to a wedding last night and had a bigger bump than the brides sister who was 32 weeks! Eek! I do seem to be slimming down everywhere else though! Will post bump photo later!

When did you guys start gaining pregnancy weight? I'm still 1kg below my booking weight at the minute and starting to get twitched that I should be gaining by now.

just a quick one for just now as seths pestering to go on cbeebies. I hope everyone is doing ok :D Will do a proper post later on today xxxxxx

Noo I was putting on preggy weight straight away. 4lb by 16 weeks and about 3 stone since then :dohh:

oh my gosh cottleston i cant believe you got them.. they are AMAZING I cant wait to see a pic of the boys in them <3 going to be so adorable

Firefly congratulations hun.. he is so adorable! I miss having a tiny tiny baby lol

massoma try not to worry too much huni :hugs::hugs: i know thats easy for me to say but think positive vibes hun

KrisCodd - hey hun its nice to hear from you. Well done with the pain meds hun that is so fantastic!! You are amazing.. i know how worried you were about not being able to come off of them. Your scan pic is so cute!! I hope your move goes well hun.
And your bump is completely normal hun, With me it was just the top of my belly that was solid until near the end but i still had that bit of just fat at the bottom although i did have a nice bump by the end.. hehe hense the midwife thinking i was having a huge baby.

Noo - i think i was around 18 weeks when i started putting on the weight properly. I have heard of a lot of ladies on here who have actually never gone over their booking in weight during their whole pregnancy and in fact lost weight. Including one lady who i follow who is 20 weeks with twins. Shame i hadn't been one of the lucky ones.
and omg at being bigger than someone at 32 weeks... did she just have a small bump hun? Have you been told if you are carrying a lot of water?

iv attached the pics i got from the boys photo shoot. xx

Attachments

• 966337_10151659715945329_1468051876_o.jpg
    966337_10151659715945329_1468051876_o.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 966093_10151659716045329_766743935_o.jpg
    966093_10151659716045329_766743935_o.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
  • 901269_10151659715860329_503730535_o.jpg
    901269_10151659715860329_503730535_o.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
Nah, I'm just short and have 10lb babies!

Love your pics of the boys hun... Seth looks like such a happy big bro! I do hope Toby adapts as well as Seth has.

Just a quickly cause I'm going back to bed lol... But TEN DAYS! Getting anxious now. I'm
37 weeks, puffy as hell and sore all over. Come ooooon!

woot congtats on hitting 37 weeks hun... wow 10 days.. omg omg thats going to fly by!! I remember when i had just 10 days left. Are you all packed and ready hun?
hehe thanks I love the one where he is giving ethan a kiss <3 my fave <3 I'm sure Toby will do just great once the boys come along :D Its going to be so funny when the boys are older if Toby makes them both laugh at the same time.

Noo - you never know hun... this baby might surprise you and be a smaller baby ;) xx

It would be a surprise. It was already measuring over 75th centile at 20 week scan! Coby was born on 98th centile but was measuring on 50th at 20 week scan.

EEKK .. never know hun they do get it wrong sometimes. my sister was told her 2nd girl was going to be 13lb when she was born she was 10lb 1

Urgh stressfull day today. Seth is really not well.. just waiting on a friend coming so i can take him to hospital. I think it could be gastroenteritis.. i feel so awful every time he gets cramps and being sick he screams like i have never heard before.. i could seriously cry. Phoned my dad to take us and he moaned about how long it would take him to get here :growlmad: I mean seriously who cares how long.. ended up sighing and said if i couldnt get my sister to take us then he would just have to take us. so tried sisters num and bil's number but no answer. didnt want to call my dad back i just feel like he doesnt care.. so i phoned my friend who thankfully said shed be straight over to get us. I hope they dont keep him in.. hes not eaten or drank all day, hes not peed all day, hes all clammy and now finally managing to sleep. I feel so helpless!

Hello Ladies!
My name is Nic, I'm 36 and expecting my 2nd and 3rd babies! Yep TWINS!
In 2011 I had a gastric bypass operation and shed a whopping 9 stone. I am still classed as plus size at a 20. Now I am pregnant with two, I have swelled right up and even size 20 maternity are, snug! Where do you UK plus size mummas get decent maternity clothes?
I was thinking of popping to YOURS to get some tops in a bigger size to see me thru for a little while but that may only be a quick fix cos I have a feeling I'm going to get pretty huge lol.
Thanks for any advice and I wish yo all happy and healthy pregnancies xXx

Hello, welcome and CONGRATS!!!! on the bubbas and the weight loss.
As a pre-preg size 18 with twins, I sympathise on the maternity clothes front!
At 37 weeks, I'm currently wearing size 24-26 maternity leggings and a jersey dress with an empire line so it just hangs and doesn't restrict.
I'd recommend buying 2nd hand and ebay cheapies because you'll grow out of them FAST!
Luckily it's also maxi dress season. They are a godsend!

I got a couple of bits from Simply B but my most comfy clothes were from Next who go up to a 22.

I got my maternity jeans on ebay but they're Next ones - I think they're a size 18 but I do think they go up to 22. At the minute I'm just wearing some of my slightly floatier tops and don't really have a need for maternity tops as yet. I tend to naturally want to wear loose fitting tops that are tighter on the boobs and very loose on the tummy. I think I'll get away with those for quite a while yet though obviously starting to look more pregnant.

AFM: I've gained a lb. I'm gutted! :lol: I was hoping to get to my 24 week appt still at my booking weight. I blame the McFlurry! :)

hey Nikkinoonoo :hi: Congratulations on your pregnancy and your amazing weight loss! I didnt use maternity clothes so cant give advice on those i was lucky enough to fit my normal clothes all the way through.

Noo - ooo mcflurry.. num num not had one of those in a year :o 1lb is awsome! I cant believe youv got so far with just 1lb

Cottleston - he has gastroenteritis. they sent us home with some dioralyte and said if he hadnt peed by 10pm he was to go back in but he did a pee and so far upto now (3:45) hes had 400ml of dioralyte. None of it has stayed down but hopefully in the 20 mins its taken for him to bring it all back up again some of its getting into his system. He is sleeping on me on the sofa just now as he threw up all over his bed so its soaking. The cramps are getting less thankfully, now going a few hours between (apart from the last 3 which were only 10ish mins apart). Trying to keep control of his temperature too as he is burning up. xx

well they say bad luck comes in 3.. iv now offically had 2 so whats next. 1st seth gets that ill i had to end up calling an ambulance yesterday, and now today we chucked out the old sofa ready for the new one coming today between 10 and 2... but guess what... phone call at 2pm saying they have been given the wrong postcode and are in newcastle... cant deliver till Thursday now!! So i went on and checked and looks like i pressed the bloody H instead of the G when i was writing my postcode. But as much as im pissed off with myself.. im also pissed off with them as my hubby said the full adress and postcode to the lady who phoned on friday to say when they were delivering. Surely to god they would check the damn address and post code before leaving. Surely they would look at where they are headed and realise that NEWCASTLE is not CASTLE DOUGLAS :growlmad: :growlmad: Im so fkn stupid. so now stuck with no sofa till Thursday morning.. just what i need with a poorly boy who is sleeping a lot!

sorry for the moan. how is everyone? xx

Aw no :( Hope you manage to avoid the third thing going wrong! Hope you're little fella feels better soon xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->