• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

Ugh! I am never having this baby! She keeps playing games. :(
USAF I'm happy for u Hun almost time each day baby stays inside equals a week in the out side world that's wat my doc told me when I had my preemie

Well hun that is sweet but I am 38 weeks and she is already 7lbs so she is free to come she is nice and healthy and practicing quite often about coming out she keeps pushing down so hard I get contractions for short times and then it stops. I am having severe problems walking and just getting up after sitting. Lots of problems with my bones cracking and popping you can literally hear it I called L&D the other day because I thought I really did break my pelvis but after a few very painful tries I was able to get up. I can appreciate the sentiment though I have never had a preemie. :flower:

False alarms can kiss my buttocks. Seriously!
In bed last night... 8 minutes apart, lasting about a minute. As DH convinced me to phone L&D... Down to 12 minutes, less intense, then eventually fizzled out to nothing. So frustrating.

Turns out... My grandad passed away on C-day a few years ago. I thought he died early June but it was actually may 29th so I'm blaming him for the babies taking forever. He's engineered this and is probably looking down mocking me right now. Bloody Irish and their sense of humour lol

:hugs::hugs: We can do this! LOL!

Aww good luck, Girls! I hope bubbas come soon!

I am back to work tonight after a fortnight off sick following my little fainting/collapsing/knocking myself out episode! Hopefully this should be my last night shift during pregnancy as I think they're realised I'm more of a liability on night than I would be on days (easier to cover if on days). This may mean this is the last night shift for almost a year! I can't see it happening though. I'm sure I'll be asked to cover a couple of nights before the end of July! :lol:

Just to let you know my dad passed away yesterday morning after a sudden deteriation in health

Just to let you know my dad passed away yesterday morning after a sudden deteriation in health

I'm so sorry to hear that, Honey x Thinking and praying for you and yours x

Jelly hun i hope you are doing ok.. sending you some more love and hugs :hugs::hugs:

Cottleston... only 2 days left... omg :wohoo: Glad you were able to eat more too :D

noo - no more night shifts would be awsome for you! they must be so hard when you are pregnant.

USAF - did you have a good weekend hun? how are you feeling? xx

Jelly- I am so sorry for your loss. *hugs!

Seths- I did not get anywhere yesterday but we did get beach toys and we are going today around noon! Then going to BBQ! I think I ate bad salad last night my brother and I are both feeling sick today... I am in single digits dear god let this baby come soon! LOL!

Cottlesss!!! TWO DAYS OMG! OMG! TWO DAYS! :D

ooo i hope you had fun at the beach today hun :D and BBQ sounds super duper yummy, i cant have one till july when im staying at my mums and can use her garden (well thats if shes not thrown out my bbq haha). Hope your feeling better hun. OMG SINGLE DIGITS!!

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE BABIES!!! It would be so amazing if you went on the same day as cottleston has the twins :wohoo:

Ethan is being so damn cute today! He has been babbling non stop .. and he got annoyed and cried earlier because seth wouldnt talk to him. it was soooo cute <3

Indeed it would be awesome because that is my moms birthday! :) I have my regular bathing suit on I hope im not squishing Fallon much I pulled it allll the way over my bump its a two piece I look ridiculous but im still covered hooray! LOL!

Omg I'm so jealous, I couldn't fit into my bathing suit after 16 weeks :haha:
USAF, do it! Get the natural induction methods going for Wednesday! :D

Aww seths, sounds so cute... Can't wait to hear the baby coos again. Love watching Toby growing up and learning so much but there are things I miss about him being a newborn.

Ladies, what's everyone doing for fathers day? I dunno what to do for DH yet...

Erm probably just another normal day in this house lol. Dh will get cards and a little something but thats it. He never gets me anything so im not making it special for him this year. Haha tight bitch I am xx

Oh and cottleston ...if I dont get on tomorrow (phone line and internet change provider so we might be without for the day) super good luck on wednesday! I cannot wait to hear that you have had the boys. Xxxxxxxxxx

Seths, thanks hunny! Ive got EE round to do phone line checks so I might only be able to get on briefly with the 3G too. Hospital has no wifi and no phone signal but I'll try and update when I can!

Noo, urm... June the somethingth!

16th June as its my due date. I'll just be getting dh a personalised card and some chocolate or something

Cottleston good luck tomorrow hun. Sucks when hosoitals dont have internet!

Jelly hun how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"