Plus size & pregnant join here

So I am going to fly my brother out but I am not sure when is best I found out I can get him here this week but am I jumping the gun just because I felt like baby was coming the other day? I have a scan today think that may help determine things? Hell I hate this I wanna be safe not sorry maybe I should just bite the bullet. I was going to fly him the 25th.

Have you tried fibregel?

Not tried anything but the curry last night helped lol

USAF id wait and see what info you get from the scan and take it from there hun. How long can he stay?

I'm feeling so big, tired, fed up and uncomfortable today. Toby's skipped his nap and all I can do is lay about and cry. I literally have no energy for anything else. I don't know how I'm going to cope through the next 2 weeks.

awww ladies i wish i could take your pain away from you both :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I could just say "dont worry not long left" but hell that makes no difference to how you feel now.

USAF - deff normal for more pain near the end, the more children you have the worse its to get. my sister was in agony with her last (4th) baby. the sharp pains are horrid.. i got weird looks when walking near the end when is topped and sucked in breathe and almost screamed "ouch you B******".
How long can your brother stay hun? If you feel things could start soon then bring him out now.. as long as you know you can get along for a while if nothing happens yet ;) Good luck for you scan hun :flower:

Cottleston - that sucks hun.. i bet it will be because of the pressure build up. Fingers crossed the gp/midwife will be able to giove you something. or try prunes hun.. i read it on another thread that prunes help. or was it on here... i cant remember lol
Wish i could come look after Toby for you for a few days so you could get in some rest. :hugs::hugs:

Afm - I get my implant in today :happydance: woot... day started in a grump though as ethan decided 4am was up time :sleep::sleep::sleep: Then just as id finished getting seth ready for nursery i asked him if he was ready to go.. and he said no.. came up and hugged me... then went on to throw up all over me i was covered from neck to toes and so was the carpet. yuk :sick:

MIWI - She is doing great and is managing to loose some weight (im jelous lol). Maisy is doing fantastic too and is a cheeky little thing. xxx

He does not work he can come tomorrow if I needed and hes ok with that as well as staying till my mom gets here to take him home with her. He stayed with my for like 6 months before and my kids love him so it would be ok.

Maybe the sooner the better then hun? If he's happy to come stay for a few weeks, it sounds like maybe you'd benefit from a helping hand before the babies get here too with the amount of pain you're in.

I dunno what to ask them. They can see my cervix I think and were it is but not sure they can tell the thinning of it or anything and my appointment is tomorrow but not sure if they would check me not really wanting them too either just in case. BAH! lol!

If he isn't limited on his length of stay and wouldn't mind coming I'd just get him now. You never know, an extra pair of hands may be just what you need to relax a little bit before Fallon gets here.

Yeah, I think I am going to go ahead and get his ticket tonight. I just need to find out what pick up time works for my husband since he drives and I do not. I can get him on my little guys b-day, the 17th, 18th, 19th. :D

So, had another scan today no pictures this time shes too smushed and head down. Her kidneys have stayed at the same level and shes measuring a week ahead but weight is estimated 6lbs 12oz atm. That was 1 or two that they did the first was 6oz lighter and measuring just a day ahead. SO! 8lb baby maybe at birth?

8lb is a very healthy average weight :)

I'm so excited that we've chosen our name! I really really can't wait to meet him now! Aggggeeesss left!

Posted my enormous bump last week, now for my ultrasound from today.
I hate that it's so blurry........

https://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r650/pinkpickle1/0513131526_zpsb4f9b272.jpg

Ok I know this sounds weird but I seriously get more BHs when I need to poop. Because I'm a bit slow at the mo (only seem to go every 2 days), by the second day I have to fight to convince hubby that what he thinks are contractions are just the buildup to pooping and that I really don't need to go to hospital lol

Oh the joys!

Ask your midwife for a couple of Glycerin suppositories.

They work great but they hurt for a while specily when ur about to go I had very bad constipation for days and I finally used then greatly recommended

Posted my enormous bump last week, now for my ultrasound from today.
I hate that it's so blurry........

https://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r650/pinkpickle1/0513131526_zpsb4f9b272.jpg

Soo adorible sweety but it pretty clear for 12 weeks

Pinkpickle that's a gorgeous scan pic! It doesn't look that blurry on my phone. The little hands, aww!

Had another false alarm last night. I'm so fed up of fake labour. I had a bit of a clearout, got the shakes same as I did at the start of labour with Toby and everything but then contractions fizzled out AGAIN. Buh.
I have a scan today. Bit anxious but I always am.

Cottleston I'm always nerves when it comes to scans too but ur almost finished from the scans look at me I have to get them ever two weeks there so Anouying at this point lol but good luck with the scan Hun

So my scan was... Surprising.
Turns out my false alarm last night forced twin 1 head down. Twin 2 is still breech. Now I don't know what I'm going to do or even what hospital policy is for delivery. I'm so mentally prepared for a c section that I'm not sure I want to change. But then part of me is like... Why go through surgery if you don't have to?
Ugh.
I keep breaking down in tears because I just don't know what to do. I was so certain before. Sigh.

So my scan was... Surprising.
Turns out my false alarm last night forced twin 1 head down. Twin 2 is still breech. Now I don't know what I'm going to do or even what hospital policy is for delivery. I'm so mentally prepared for a c section that I'm not sure I want to change. But then part of me is like... Why go through surgery if you don't have to?
Ugh.
I keep breaking down in tears because I just don't know what to do. I was so certain before. Sigh.

Our policy would be IOL at 38 weeks and plan for vaginal delivery though I think you could still request a section xx

I'm so terrified of induction. I know the risk of emcs, especially with twin 2 and having an epidural. I feel like I haven't got time to mentally prepare myself for any of that. And I am SO scared of having to recover from the double whammy of stitches in two places (Toby struggled and got distressed so I needed an episiotomy)... Healing down there and in the abdomen just.... Oh I don't know.

Noo hun, I know each hospital is different an policies vary but Would it make a difference if he's frank breech where you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->