• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

23 week bump :) Back to 1kg under my booking weight! Woohoo!

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
Jelly good luck tomorrow hun. Baby is growing so well! How are you holding up hun I hope your soing ok and have lots of support around you.

Bubble I dont think I felt movement from the outside till quite late on, probably around 27ish weeks? Both boys are doing great now thanks hun :flower:

Noo lovely bump hun!

How is everyone doing? Xxx

I'm dreading seeing the consultant tomorrow I've got to go to the same hospital where dad passed. Walked in town today and my lower belly was so a hey and painful and then would be fine think the walking was having me braxton hicks.

Oh Noon you are doing really well with your weight

Bubble it took me until 3rd tried to properly feel movements from the

I'm dreading seeing the consultant tomorrow I've got to go to the same hospital where dad passed. Walked in town today and my lower belly was so a hey and painful and then would be fine think the walking was having me braxton hicks.

Oh Noon you are doing really well with your weight

Bubble it took me until 3rd tried to properly feel movements from the

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Where one life has passed another is going to be brought into the world :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I wish you all the luck in the world going in today hun. BH are horrid :hugs: xxxxx

That's a lovely way of looking at it seth. Hope it went ok jellly and never brought it all back too much.

Thanks for that ladies :).

Noo your bump is lovely what has your secret been to staying 1kg under your booking weight and what is your bmi if you don't mind me asking?

Noo your bump is lovely what has your secret been to staying 1kg under your booking weight and what is your bmi if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks Honey :) I don't know really! I don't eat for two - If anything I eat less/more healthily than pre-pregnancy as all the junk just doesn't seem very appealing. In my last pregnancy (I started of 3 stone lighter that time) I didn't start gaining until around 28-30 weeks and then gained 1.5-2lb a week there after so gained around 21lb in total. I'm hoping for the same this time round ideally but who knows? I had my 24 week appt at the midwife's yesterday and she said I'm actually 2kg under my booking weight! Woohoo! My starting BMI was 34 xx

I am very active at work though. I must walk at least 4 miles a shift up and down the ward/delivery suite and its very hot!

Is anyone having awful dreams? Last night was THE worst dream I'd had for ages :( I dreamt I went to see the MW with reduced movements and there was no FH. I delivered my baby stillborn and rang work to tell them I'd be off for a while and they told me I wasn't allowed as I was 23+6 and not 24 weeks and therefore had to come in! OMG, I spent half an hour poking him this morning to get him to move!

Can I please join in :)

I'm a plus size mama and mama to be, I'm currently 4+3 weeks pregnant with#2

When I start showing and when I get a cute D bump I'll start posting pix, in the mean time my belly is tucked in jammies hahaha

[QUOTEo;2773871]

Thanks Honey :) I don't know really! I don't eat for two - If anything I eat less/more healthily than pre-pregnancy as all the junk just doesn't seem very appealing. In my last pregnancy (I started of 3 stone lighter that time) I didn't start gaining until around 28-30 weeks and then gained 1.5-2lb a week there after so gained around 21lb in total. I'm hoping for the same this time round ideally but who knows? I had my 24 week appt at the midwife's yesterday and she said I'm actually 2kg under my booking weight! Woohoo! My starting BMI was 34 xx

I am very active at work though. I must walk at least 4 miles a shift up and down the ward/delivery suite and its very hot![/QUOTE]

Thats excellen:). Thats good that must really help:). I lost a lot of weight with slimming world knowing we were trying and done really well and then had a mmiscarriage last august and then put it all back on again :-(. Now im pregnant im the opposite the healthy stuff isn't appealing and I have put on a stone already and im only 25 weeks im so annoyed at myself and trying to fix it a bit now. Hiw has your prehnancy been on the whole? That dream sounded awful by the way. I have had bad dreams also feeling like I need to go to the toilet and when I go I have had a still birth its horrible so I totally feel for you yiu do get all paranoid after hoping everything is ok. Xx

When I start showing and when I get a cute D bump I'll start posting pix, in the mean time my belly is tucked in jammies hahaha

Welcome blue moon. And congratulations on the bfp:)
. You must be so excited. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Xxx

Welcome hun and a huge congratulations!! Wishig you a happy and healthy 9 months hun:happydance:

Noo I had a fair few bad dreams hun, I think its just our fears coming out in our dreams.
Gz on the 2kg below booking!!

Bubble so sorry to hear of your misscarriage hun :hugs: try not beat yourself up about gaining a stone so far hun. You are trying not to gain as much jow and thats the imprtant bit. But my midwife always told me not to worry about how much weight Iput on.

Afm..... had the boys weighed this morning. Ethan is 11lb 10oz and doing fab! His head is rounding out nicely woop. He loves his bumbo and being sat up. Started weaning yesterday and he loves it!
Seth is 25lb 8oz qnd dropped back to the bottom % ile so has to be weighed again next month to make sure he's putting weight back on. Not bad to say how ill he was, I thought hed have lost more. Must say though it is really bad that at 3 he fits into ethans jumparoo and bumbo lol.

Xxxxx

Ugh those dreams are horrid. I had loads of them with Toby. With the twins I just kept dreaming that they were born the size of toddlers, complete with onesies and teeth, walking around!

Noo, you have such a lovely bump! Congrats on your weight, that's amazing! I ended read to think how much I gained. I don't think it's in my notes and I'm not sure I want to know haha... I swear it was around the 4st mark... Same as I put on with Toby.

Welcome Blue! Congrats on your bfp!

How is everyone? The boys are doing really well... Had a GLORIOUS night last night. (Probably means we're in for a bad one tonight!) They were weighed yesterday.. Eddie put on 2.5oz and Dylan lost 14 grams. I'm so pleased! Most babies lose more at their first weigh in so I think they're gonna be chunky monkeys :haha:

Afm... My stitches came out yesterday (day 6). I'm still feeling a bit tender and like I'm going to bust open but trying to get on with things. I've dropped the codeine and apparently need to stop taking lactulose because I'm running to the loo every 5 minutes. :blush:

Anyway, everyone's in the garden so I'm off to make the most of what sunshine we have this evening! Xx

So ive been slacking on posting but I figured id come in and say this birth was by far the most traumatic for me I went in and was 5cm 90 percent effaced in soooooo much pain I was going looney took them till I was 7 or so to finally get my epi in and that was because the space between my spine was jacked... left side did not take well I would have had her the 28th but I asked them to not break my water till midnight so they waited and broke I at 12:30 and she was 3pushes born 12:46 at 7lbs 4ozs 18inch long on my moms birthday! She is doing ok had a reaction to medicine they sent her home on to prevent possible infection from her kidney issue... so im not giving it to her again. Newborn pics tomorrow, ultrasound on her kidney fri, well baby check on the 12th. She lost 3 oz theday after birth but was back up 2 two days later cant wait to see how much shes gained weds. Here is a pic tilli get around to more.https://instagram.com/p/Z91__mFqzl/
Hope you are all well. :hugs:

Just weighed myself im 5lbs lighter then pre preggo weight lol

Welcome blue moon. And congratulations on the bfp:)
. You must be so excited. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Xxx
Thank you lovely :flower: happy and healthy 9 months to you too xx

Welcome hun and a huge congratulations!! Wishig you a happy and healthy 9 months hun:happydance:

Xxxxx

Thank you Hun xx happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

You lot are so bloody lucky with your weights, well done! 8 days pp and I am still 21lb above pre-preg weight... And that's after having bum sickness for 2 days. Humph!

C section ladies, did you find your belly between the incision and belly button tender for a while? I know I'm retaining fluid there but wasn't expecting tenderness. Hoping it's just bruising/swelling that'll go soon.

You lot are so bloody lucky with your weights, well done! 8 days pp and I am still 21lb above pre-preg weight... And that's after having bum sickness for 2 days. Humph!

C section ladies, did you find your belly between the incision and belly button tender for a while? I know I'm retaining fluid there but wasn't expecting tenderness. Hoping it's just bruising/swelling that'll go soon.

Hun you had two in there so don't feel down about it. I hope you section site feels better soon I'm having issues walking and getting up still because the spd damage hurts like a b word! Fallon had her newborns done can't wait to share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->