• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

Thank you! Eeeeeeek!
3am and can't get back to sleep. Partly because the swelling in my legs is super painful and partly because I'm realising that I'm going to be cut open whilst awake and that stupid "what if the anaesthetic doesn't go all the way through" fear has kicked in. Doh.

USAF... RACE YA!!!! :haha:

Good luck Cottleston - cant wait to meet Bert and Ernie

Sethmum- I'm doing As well as can be expected , yesterday was my first day of feeling slightly normal again. Bp was high at mw but she took straight after I was upset about dad, they are now discussing starting sweeps with me next Tuesday as baby has a big head and I need ventouse last time for JJ but I'm going to refuse until a few days later after the funeral. I'm off to see the doctor this morning about consistency of care after baby arrives and possible depression. Then visiting a friend for a cuppa and a chat. Dh has the day off work to spend time with me too.

Jelly im glad you have lots of support around you hun. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Cottlesto omg omg today is the day! Woot I so knew you and usaf qould habe babies on the same day. So darn exciting! Good luck agai hun and dont worry too much.its hope irs as food an experiemce for you as it was for me xxxx

Fallon is here 12:46am may 29th she is 7lbs 4oz 18inch and doing great.. won't sleep and im sooo tired.

Fallon is here 12:46am may 29th she is 7lbs 4oz 18inch and doing great.. won't sleep and im sooo tired.

Congratulations hun! How is she doing hun...have they any concern about her kidnys? Xxx

Wonder how cottleston is getting on xx

YESSSS USAF! Amazing, congratulations!

I had babies too! Dylan and Eddie born at 9:45ish (I still don't have exact times lol) weighing 6lb 7 and 6lb 12 respectively. Nice big boys!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/4AEE1D7D-65E7-4F4A-B17B-16C6EFF67D52-274-0000001C7B0BC7AE_zpsebff0946.jpg

Both are doing well. As am I. Bit tired and sore but totally in love with my lil dudes. Dylan looks a lot like Toby as a newborn.

I had babies too! Dylan and Eddie born at 9:45ish (I still don't have exact times lol) weighing 6lb 7 and 6lb 12 respectively. Nice big boys!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/4AEE1D7D-65E7-4F4A-B17B-16C6EFF67D52-274-0000001C7B0BC7AE_zpsebff0946.jpg

Both are doing well. As am I. Bit tired and sore but totally in love with my lil dudes. Dylan looks a lot like Toby as a newborn.

woohooo Dylan and Eddie are gorgeous <3 And OMG i was right with one of the weights :o that is super good weights for twins... hehe thats better than seth was! So happy for you hun :wohoo:

EEKK so many babies today :hugs: :hugs: and congratulations to you both again!

We did it! Yay for us! Congrats on the boys hun! So awesome we went together on em eh! Happy to share a special day with ya! :hugs:

Cottleston fantastic weights and great names - congrats :). I'm so happy for you

Congrats, Cotts - I totally wanted Bert and Ernie though :lol:

Had my growth scan this afternoon baby is estimated to already be 8lb 15oz that means based on the previous scan this baby is gaining a lb a week. I'm so surprised . Will have to see what consultant says Tuesday in regards to sweeps and possibly being induced early. I really though this baby would be smaller as gained 1/3 less weight than with JJ. Maybe this baby will come sooner

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on in a while been trying to keep up the reading but it all moves so fast even that was a struggle.

Jelly - I am so so sorry for your loss I hope your ok.

Seths - hope little ethan and seth are doing good now and your just enjoying some quality time with the boys instead of having to worry about them being unwell.

USAF and Cottles - Huge Congratulations to you both and on the same day WOW :). Hope you are both keeping well and the births were ok.

Cottles they are two beautiful baby boys welcome to the World Dylan and Eddie. How is Toby getting on with them around.

USAF - Hope to see some piccies of the lovely little fallon soon :).

AFM - Currently at 24 and 6 today. Having to see the dietician every 3 weeks and everytime I have seen her I have gained weight when they want me to stay the same throughout the whole pregancy and I am really struggling with it. Been feeling movements for the last 6 weeks but I still cannot feel kicks on the outside yet due to my wobbly bits. When did you ladies feel the kick on the outside I am dying for my other half to share this experience with me.

xxx

AFM - Currently at 24 and 6 today. Having to see the dietician every 3 weeks and everytime I have seen her I have gained weight when they want me to stay the same throughout the whole pregancy and I am really struggling with it. Been feeling movements for the last 6 weeks but I still cannot feel kicks on the outside yet due to my wobbly bits. When did you ladies feel the kick on the outside I am dying for my other half to share this experience with me.

xxx

I think it'd depend on your BMI. I've been able to feel on the outside for prob 2/3 weeks but DH is yet to feel it (though DS has felt it if its been strong 2/3 times). I think DH is just expecting to feel something more than he would and isn't as in tune with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->